Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty alone is not enough  (Read 2212 times)
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 11:16:58 AM

I know that all projects don't only do promotions on telegrams or bounties, they also hold AMAs and attend several events on the blockchain to attract investors
This topic has already discussed about the bounty hunters must do another thing to get the profit and the hunters can't even rely on the bounty as the way to earn from the crypto market. The hunters must be more creative to try to invest or trade in the market too.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 11:34:40 AM

They need many different strategies to attract large investors in this market, Bounty and airdrop only help their community grow bigger and get more attention from people.
Yes, obviously a different strategy must always be carried out by the project team so that they can make the project successful on time, the only problem now is that it is very difficult to find investors who really want to stay on the project.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 11:53:49 AM

Bounty campaign is a good way for projects to spread the word and gain publicity in the cryptocurrency market. But it is not the best way to gain investors. Good projects don't depend on bounties alone to promote their token sale.
And this is because when bounty hunters post about a project, majority of these posts is only seen by other bounty hunters and not to the real investors. And these posts are just basic and can not convince good investors to invest.
Bringing in the investors and funds depends on the team's marketing ability and their ability to close deals. This is why good projects attend a lot of crypto events and network with people.
Though bounties help a project to create popularity and hype among crypto users, the main investment and funds is brought in by the team's marketing and closing ability.
Probably your statement was true but each team was they have on role to do the job well done they have their marketer to get more investors or possible partnership to increase the popularity of the project, and also the bounty hunter and airdropper are spreading awareness of the project they have big contribution into marketing.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 02:47:55 PM

Good projects always get succeeded they just need the promotion and each and every kind of promotion will help the project to reach the goal. Bounty campaign plays a vital role to make project popular amongst the investors and users. In some cases, bounty hunters who have this kind sense where they can see as well as analyze the project in future and that's what makes us feel special if the project is based on the great idea or it has potential in its growth. The moment when we doing a bounty campaign for the worthy project at that time we feel so much better.
Indeed, our role here is very important as a promotion needed for projects that want to achieve their goals and I believe the promotion of hunters will improve the quality of their projects and are increasingly known among investors.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 03:34:46 PM

Though bounties help a project to create popularity and hype among crypto users, the main investment and funds is brought in by the team's marketing and closing ability.

That's true the development team should see to it that they have a product worth supporting, not just a pump and dump project with no real usage in the community, projects come and go now, investors now want a project that will evolve like Tron Binance and Eos among others, easy for this kind of project to get funded and supported if they see a project that will evolve for a long time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:26:21 PM

Bounty campaign is a good way for projects to spread the word and gain publicity in the cryptocurrency market. But it is not the best way to gain investors. Good projects don't depend on bounties alone to promote their token sale.
And this is because when bounty hunters post about a project, majority of these posts is only seen by other bounty hunters and not to the real investors. And these posts are just basic and can not convince good investors to invest.
Bringing in the investors and funds depends on the team's marketing ability and their ability to close deals. This is why good projects attend a lot of crypto events and network with people.
I agree with the points you raised. Project team should not rely on a single strategy, but must harness every marketing strategy; combine multiple marketing strategies from all sides. It is very important not to leave any stone unturned.
I don't have statistics to back this up, but from the bounty campaign, we do have hunters that invest heavily in the project they're working for. It is an addition from this group.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 11:43:39 PM

Maybe your point is right. But don't turn down bounty hunters, we plays a big role in promoting the project and helps to attract investors, and sometimes bounty hunters themselves are also becoming investors in the projects he joined.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 11:55:49 PM

Actually I think bounties now days are a waste for both hunters and startup. Social media bounties do not add any value to the project. Content bounty are enough to create hype and buzz. Signature bounties are the best way to market your projects as most investors are present on BTT. 
Hunters on the other hand are not getting paid well and sometimes not getting paid at all.
Op is saying a deeply truth because most of the promotion done on social media are only seen by the other or fellow hunters and not getting to real investors, I have also thought about that for a very long time and so projects failed for lack of good promotions.
One major factor considering absolutely promotions is funds available to help conduct signature campaigns as this is the fastest growing techniques ever, and at some point, hunters aren't getting paid at all or paid in a penny amount.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 12:01:06 AM

Are you saying that bounty is not worthy?

For your information, many projects during the year 2017 had bounty campaigns in this forum. They are all hyped because of bounty hunters who are spreading the projects throughout the world. Bounty campaigns are helpful for the projects. That is why you should not underestimate the power of bounty marketing. We can say that the bounty becomes useless when the project itself is trying to scam the people. Either tha bounty hunters, managers, or investors.

Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 07:19:24 PM

Yeah...bounty is not even really paying nowadays, unlike before.  It's only few projects now that reward well, remaining larger percentage are just works that amount to nothing.  I do tell some hunters to also invest, not just get the reward and sell it immediately.  If we also add some level of investment, it will also go a long way.  Diversification is a good way of making more.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 07:38:44 PM

yes you are 100% right, I also see that currently the project only relies on bounty campaigns to attract investors. Few projects actually spend money on advertising their projects on popular cryptocurrency sites or attending events

Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 08:14:07 PM

The beautiful days of bounty campaign is long gone. Bounties is not forte paying as before. Bounties is just a waste of time and energy.
Bounties is just for awareness purposes nothing much, the popularity of project doesn't only depend on bounty campaigns to surge but it helps to build awareness for the project

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 08:17:07 PM

in this regard of course depends on the marketing team in promoting or offering their products into the crypto market. investors will be attracted if the concept is promising, the product is real and continues to grow in the market. as well as how big the project partner itself is.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
BeginToMine

Activity: 434

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 08:41:07 PM

Marketing actually brings trust and willingness to invest and also as you said attending crypto conferences would prove your genuineness towards your project growth which will likely trigger investors to buy because you have already shown yourself to be real. Regarding bounty, it's another avenue of creating publicity and understand investors are not only in conferences but also online in search of good projects so bounty would play a great role via publicity.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 08:41:15 PM

The main thing in my opinion is the development team.  Fame and experience play a big role.  The crypto community knows successful people.  Especially if the project team already has well-known projects.  Also the development of the company, in terms of usefulness for users.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 09:17:26 PM

In my opinion Bounty campaigns is a great tool in promoting projects, Most of those bounty hunters have several followers and spreading the news everywhere on a place like Reddit , twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and youtube  really publicize such projects to a wider audience and investors could get information from  any of this channels .

Most investors dance to hypes on a project , so the more a project is hype , i think the more attention that is drawn to such projects. I am still wondering how best developers can market their projects without the help of bounty hunters.
Although Developers have a part to play by being proactive and following their roadmap but bounty hunters services are essential.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Annamike

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 09:45:17 PM

I feel the only worthy bounty that helps project is content creation, other than that everything else is just 0 worth.

Also, BMs should have strict guidelines and only accept worthy content. Many just copy paste from wp and what not.

I disagree with you completely, only content creation can not help promote a project, social media such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook plays a very vital role, infact I will say that's the bedrock of project promotion

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
shollyen

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 11:32:50 PM

I feel the only worthy bounty that helps project is content creation, other than that everything else is just 0 worth.

Also, BMs should have strict guidelines and only accept worthy content. Many just copy paste from wp and what not.

I disagree with you completely, only content creation can not help promote a project, social media such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook plays a very vital role, infact I will say that's the bedrock of project promotion

He is not talking on what is of benefit to the project this time, but he is talking about what is more of benefit to bounty hunters and i quite agree with him. There are no so many participants in social mediabounty. If you can always write good content for projects, some of them do reward high quality differently. Then, you can be lucky to be well rewarded.
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 01:45:55 AM

I think you're right, there's not enough for promote by bounty. I know not all bounty hunters do promote with their creativity word and most of them is only do copy-paste. But there are not problem if the bounty manager are good to manage the bounty. Only they give the stake for bounty hunters.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 03:42:04 AM

So you also thought the signature campaign was meaningless? The signature campaign also attracts investors because some investors also come from the people who are here. yes managers have to make strict rules for content campaigns as many of them are just copy-paste

I should of been more clearer with my words, other bounties do have some good effect in them, but a quality content benefits far outweighs them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███