Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 90% Of Project Bounties Are Scams  (Read 1740 times)
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 04:33:37 PM

well I would say that the percentage is also much higher, in my opinion it also reaches 99%, since the end of 2017 the bounties have gone worse and worse and their value has drastically decreased and many have become scams, the sad reality is that perhaps the time of ico and therefore of the bounties connected to them is ended forever
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:49:22 PM

There will be controversy over this but in fact I think the 90% figure is quite accurate, and possibly even larger. I joined a bounty hunters group, which the group projects that participated in this year were largely unpaid.
Yes, and I think all bounty hunters feel the same way, because in this year there are not so many projects that were born, so that it will be easier for us to make a percentage for all projects, both scam and non-scam projects.
Etepo74

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:58:23 PM

I don't think I agree with you .. 90% is too much of a number to categorize all bounties. I've participated in a number of bounties and I don't think I agree with your statement.. Most times, the problem comes from bounty managers. When the bounties are not managed by trustworthy managers it becomes shady.. I always do bounties by Bounty Detective and I don't have any issues.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 06:57:38 PM

we know that 90% of bounties are scams, and that has become part of the risk, everyone must know the risks, and I also know it,
but remember we have 10% to make money at the bounty  Wink

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:32:05 PM

<sinp>
Bounty hunters face many bounty complaints because the project team's impartiality of bounty hunters makes distribution difficult, mostly exactly as described by the OP and some good gifts generally break down the distribution into fragile portions of distribution time every 2-3 months, we expect bounty in the 2018 era will then return in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 08:33:15 PM

Most times, the problem comes from bounty managers.

Yes thats true but also there are times when project owners assigns someone from their team to handle bounty management so that to avoid extra cost they had to pay to third party manager if hires. In that scenario, a manager might take decision that suits their project the best even when its ethically wrong.

Hence always try to choose bounties which are managed by competent and wise manager.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 09:15:55 PM

Most times, the problem comes from bounty managers.

Yes thats true but also there are times when project owners assigns someone from their team to handle bounty management so that to avoid extra cost they had to pay to third party manager if hires. In that scenario, a manager might take decision that suits their project the best even when its ethically wrong.

Hence always try to choose bounties which are managed by competent and wise manager.
as I recall some time ago I saw you also often become a manager of a bounty campaign and in my opinion not all bounty managers make mistakes sometimes the team of the project itself creates a conflict with the bounty manager so that it creates an agreement, many cases often occur like this.

FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:52:33 PM

This is the reason why the coin market is down today. Traders have lost their capital and they are not willing to invest. As a result, careful action must be taken before scamming reaches its level. Thanks.
Denies Distro

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 08:55:16 PM

The new token model is quite interesting, but this seems to be a bit like the IMO model (Initial Model Offering), it's just that the IMO duration is shorter and unfortunately now there are many projects using the IMO model that exit scam because their volume has disappeared and the price has dropped 10x from the initial price.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:59:23 PM

It's obvious that the majority of bounty campaigns are nowadays either scams or worthless, but despite this fact, there are still a few legal projects and if we can participate in their bounties, most likely we will receive good and valuable rewards. So it depends always on the project's authenticity.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 09:38:51 PM

I said "yes" 90% is a scam, I have participated in various bounties and only received a small reward, and of course scam, there are also tokens that I cannot sell, because there is no exchange, sad  Lips sealed

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:14:38 PM

Only bounty manager can't stop it, before participate in any campaign do your best research. Inform admin for any suspicious information in their website or white paper. Few campaign will be scam if you research on some good campaign. Ignore research on over all campaign, just make it short.
HunterUnchained

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:50:39 PM

This is the reality now. These days, several projects have meted out terrible decisions to bounty hunters. Lot of them have denied hunters their rewards, disappearing without a trace, changing and introducing or substituting harsh rules at the middle of a Bounty Campaign or at the end in an effort to deny hunters their rewards. Some have outrightly denied hunters payments without reasons. This all boil down to the fact that, hunters can't do much in situations like this because there isn't any regulating body. The unfortunate thing is, this is becoming the norm and there is simply to end in sight.
dserrano11

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:21:01 PM

Yeah, I agree with you. Or to be more precise, 90% of current ICOs are scams. Therefore, when you participate in any bounty campaign, please review the project information carefully. Not only did you not receive the reward, but you might also have helped the scammers.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 07:38:20 PM

as I recall some time ago I saw you also often become a manager of a bounty campaign and in my opinion not all bounty managers make mistakes sometimes the team of the project itself creates a conflict with the bounty manager so that it creates an agreement, many cases often occur like this.

Yeah that is also quite true but I am talking about the bounty manager being hired out from the project's team. The decision will be influenced and will lead to irrational and biased decisions. Bounty manager making mistakes will not make a big deal since the sheets are public and project owners can use that to pay out the participants.

It all comes down to intention of project owners to pay or not.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:08:24 AM

Yeah, I agree with you. Or to be more precise, 90% of current ICOs are scams.
Maybe more I guess, TBH, I don't trust at ICO at this stage anymore, why? because we have an IEO, the new model which is more safer for the investors, so why would we still go for an ICO.

Therefore, when you participate in any bounty campaign, please review the project information carefully. Not only did you not receive the reward, but you might also have helped the scammers.
In the past, participating in a bounty on an ICO project gives real good payment because the market was bullish, but things have change a lot, now, we can't easy make good income from bounty, so maybe we should also consider to find another source of income and just come back when the market is bullish again.

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 08:31:49 AM

Yeah, I agree with you. Or to be more precise, 90% of current ICOs are scams. Therefore, when you participate in any bounty campaign, please review the project information carefully. Not only did you not receive the reward, but you might also have helped the scammers.
In 2020 there are too many scam projects, even they have been listed at the exchange. But they still do not make bounty payments, need to be careful when participating in bounty at the present time.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:08:04 AM

In 2020 there are too many scam projects, even they have been listed at the exchange. But they still do not make bounty payments, need to be careful when participating in bounty at the present time.

It needs to be careful when deciding to join a bounty campaign. Many campaigns don't pay to hunters and I agree that 90% of bounty campaigns are scams but I think we still need to try to follow the campaign because we never know how the end of a new project
SourLemonX

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:24:59 AM

It needs to be careful when deciding to join a bounty campaign. Many campaigns don't pay to hunters and I agree that 90% of bounty campaigns are scams but I think we still need to try to follow the campaign because we never know how the end of a new project
I agree that most bounty campaigns from the beginning of 2020 are scams. But a few of them are really good enough for bounty hunters like me to pay attention and find a campaign that suits me. Reviewing information carefully also does not prevent professional scammers. So if I accidentally helped the scammers, I could only apologize to the investors.  Sad

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:08:25 AM

follow the bounty as much as you can or follow the many airdrops, if 90% SCAM, then you still have 10% paid, don't worry

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: