Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long this crisis will be?  (Read 2814 times)
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:09:48 AM

Definitely this is a very protracted crisis and we need to be mentally prepared for this.

Still there is no early sign of the vaccine to be there to fight against this virus and longer it continues it endangers all our lives and also the world economy is suffering because of it. How long it will take again to recover fully is still unknown, but it would be 1-2 years from now on.

It is said that the cure is already found.
It is just being tested in order to ensure that there will be no side effects. By the time that we have the vaccine on our hands the economic recession is going to be stopped and we will turn again back to normal.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 07:36:20 AM

This crisis made the world economy collapse, maybe after the vaccine was found it took about less than 1 year to make everything stable. after it recovers we don't know what will happen next to the world, it will be better or another virus will come Roll Eyes
I’m not sure that there will be enough years for everything to return.
It would be nice if the world returned in 5 years to the pre-coronavirus economy, but not the fact that this will happen. I want to believe in the best.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:29:51 AM

This might be the case for New Zealand but that doesn't mean that it would be the same with other countries. There are those countries that governments don't know what should they prioritize. I am not saying that it is in the negative way, no. They want to help but they want ro help so much that they don't know what to give and what the people really needs.

You are saying like these people don't know what they should give to the people.

They wanted to help, and they might give other things including food but that is important. It might be a cheap food, cheap things, cheap masks but still, that matters. The government is racking their heads and there are problems that the government has that people don't see. I am not siding with the government, it is just that I am still wondering where the billions are going.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:51:05 AM

This crisis made the world economy collapse, maybe after the vaccine was found it took about less than 1 year to make everything stable. after it recovers we don't know what will happen next to the world, it will be better or another virus will come Roll Eyes
This virus has made a huge impact to our economy, we didnt see this coming and most countries are not prepared for the pandemic. No one can say for how long we're going to wait for the vaccine to discover but hopefully as soon as possible. We cant go back to our normal life if the virus didnt go away so lets hope everything went well.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 09:27:31 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2020, 06:08:55 AM by ololajulo

The space will need to adapt to the changes the pandemic has brought to our social lives and progress with the necessary developments. I found excuses from some project on stall development as a result of the crisis irresponsible and unnecessary. There are lots of adopted changes in communication and cryptocurrency is a platform that encourage anonymity with total online transaction, if and when it demands.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:22:31 PM

Hi there! This extreme crisis that the whole world is facing right now will never end until the medical drug experts can't create a vaccine that will cure all the infected people and stop the spreading of deadly Corona Virus disease. The health problems and financial crisis will soon get worst as days gone by, if we don't have the most awaited vaccine...we just need to compose ourselves and stay positive, and pray for all this things to pass and have a new normal life. Stay safe!☺
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 12:00:08 AM

Well, let's hope that not another virus will be coming. We can't afford another pandemic if that will happen. Countries are trying so much to keep their citizens safe and well-fed. Jobs are starting to continue and we just hope that it will slowly go back to normal before the vaccine has ever found. All we can do is to follow protocols and do what we can do in this pandemic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Freeesta

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 04:09:26 AM

I think the crisis will last a few more years. The number of diseases will decrease every month. But in order for countries to overcome the crisis, a healthy economy is needed. Some enterprises will have to rebuild their business. This will take some time. I think this virus will serve to update the economy.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 07:42:53 PM

I don't know how long this crisis will last because i can't say what will happen next. The biggest crisis right now Corona virus. Because of this corona virus we are in a serious economic crisis. The vaccine for this virus has not yet been developed. it has become very difficult for us to overcome this crisis until a vaccine is developed. Cry Cry Cry

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 10:16:40 AM

I think the crisis will last a few more years. The number of diseases will decrease every month. But in order for countries to overcome the crisis, a healthy economy is needed. Some enterprises will have to rebuild their business. This will take some time. I think this virus will serve to update the economy.

It is something that disrupted the economy, not update it.

This will really take years to mend. We can't really blame each other now as this is closing to its end and we hope that things will be more better in the upcoming years. Since we are still finding the vaccine, what we need to do right now is to help rebuild the economy's country. It might be small but still, we can help in our own ways.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2020, 02:22:12 PM

The madness will probably stop in q2/3 (in three months). I cna imagine everything reopening then if it doesn't get fixed.

Hopefully the gov will just decide its more worthwhile to infect everyone determined healthy for 2 or 3 weeks and wait for them to recover and have enforced mass immunity of we can't get a vaccine fast enough...

I am more pessimistic about this issue( A new wave of coronavirus will come to us several times a year. And we will have to adapt to this and continue to live next to these kinds of infections.
I read that those who got sick with coronavirus do not get immunity and there are already cases when they got sick again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 02:30:10 PM

Definitely this is a very protracted crisis and we need to be mentally prepared for this.

Still there is no early sign of the vaccine to be there to fight against this virus and longer it continues it endangers all our lives and also the world economy is suffering because of it. How long it will take again to recover fully is still unknown, but it would be 1-2 years from now on.
Total recovery completely depends upon the availability of the vaccines, if they are developed quickly then we can see early recovery from Corona virus but if it is delayed then the damage that it does to us will keep on multiplying as the people who got infected from it previously aren't immune to it and can get infected again. It already has cost billions of dollars of loss to the economy of every country and will keep on doing it if not taken under control. I guess after development of vaccine it will be over soon.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 03:06:02 PM

Nobody knows when this crisis will end as long as there is no proper medicine for this virus. Let's hope that those medicine expert can find or create cure for this virus so that this pandemic will end and  we can live a normal life again.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:55:38 PM

Nobody knows when this crisis will end as long as there is no proper medicine for this virus. Let's hope that those medicine expert can find or create cure for this virus so that this pandemic will end and  we can live a normal life again.

I think it's true that you are saying, right now what is really needed is drugs and vaccines to be found soon to stop this corona pandemic continuing to drag on. because so far only rely on "lockdown", "physical distancing" in order to relieve transmission from illness to the healthy.

many countries have imposed more acceptable restrictions so that the economy can still function. so that workers can get a salary to meet their daily needs and the company can run even though it is not normal, but the economy can move.

the fear is that if this continues and a second wave occurs that is very likely to be more powerful than the first wave. and drugs and vaccines have not yet been found, the country will experience financial difficulties resulting in increased debt and the danger of hunger
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:22:22 PM

I think we are yet to see another massive drop in the stock markets.  This most recent market crash was like no other seen before.  The fact of it dropping so hard and so quickly yet recovering like it did, simply isn't natural.  A lot of the market come back seemingly came from Q1 earnings results, which did not factor in Covid-19's destruction.

I think when we hear Q2 earnings results, reality will sink in for most investors and we could see a major drop in market prices, as well as prolong this recession.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StonksStonksStonks

Activity: 50
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 12:00:28 PM

I think we are yet to see another massive drop in the stock markets.  This most recent market crash was like no other seen before.  The fact of it dropping so hard and so quickly yet recovering like it did, simply isn't natural.  A lot of the market come back seemingly came from Q1 earnings results, which did not factor in Covid-19's destruction.

I think when we hear Q2 earnings results, reality will sink in for most investors and we could see a major drop in market prices, as well as prolong this recession.

bounce pump via money printer memes
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 04:42:35 PM

The madness will probably stop in q2/3 (in three months). I cna imagine everything reopening then if it doesn't get fixed.

Hopefully the gov will just decide its more worthwhile to infect everyone determined healthy for 2 or 3 weeks and wait for them to recover and have enforced mass immunity of we can't get a vaccine fast enough...

This is one of the good thinking here. Yes, and that's what government is doing right now in most of the countries. Well even in our biotech industry our management staff decided to keep all employees at workplace and keep working the normal way. We have workforce of 4,500 people and all coming to same campus. It's ridiculous but as it sounds it helped everyone.

After three months it seems we had only 51 employees covid positive while it is thought that others were infected but are asymptomatic and thus might just have gotten natural immunity.

That's the best way to get out of it.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 04:50:23 PM

The time frame is not predictable since vaccine still not being found, we are all hoping that eventually antidote will be available for us to have a normal life, without worrying about this pandemic virus the economy might rise back.

Government needs to work accordingly, it's needed to have  a well balance decision regarding to protocols that allows people to go out and start working back, the virus still active so avoiding the spread  needs to be implemented by the government.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2020, 07:35:02 PM

I am more pessimistic about this issue( A new wave of coronavirus will come to us several times a year. And we will have to adapt to this and continue to live next to these kinds of infections.
I read that those who got sick with coronavirus do not get immunity and there are already cases when they got sick again.

I'm even more gloomy on that. There will be no waves, just continuous course of COVID. Acquired immunity doesn't last for long (various studies speak of one - two months),  therefore there is a little hope for the vaccine being developed. One hope remains to appeal to Mother Nature. But she’s still playing against us. BTW, do you know that virus strain circulated among Europians is more severe than that one which is spreading in North America? Soon we’ll be wearing space suits.

With the coronavirus virus, a mutation occurs and as scientists suggest, it should weaken over time. But in any case, it is only possible to stop the spread of the virus after creating a vaccine, not a drug. But as I see from the news, we are still far from launching such a vaccine, and we don't know what the cost will be.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 08:42:35 PM

I can sense that there are three part ways that this is impacting the world right now and it would all be different periods. There is a short term, there is middle term and there is long term impacts in the world right now. The short term is there will be shortages in some items which would increase the price of it and I am sure there will be a period where luxury items will not be sold that much because of it and stock market getting affected by it.

The middle term will be the unemployed people because of this crisis will have hard time finding jobs because there will be less jobs but a ton of new people applying for it (which will cause a drop in the salaries since companies will have ample choice to pick from) and lastly the long term will be the economy as a whole recovering to back where it was means there was a setback and a stoppage which causes it to hurt everyone's income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: