Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wake Up! Your Fears Are Being Manipulated.  (Read 472 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 06:18:30 PM

So you think hospitals are going to discharge folks in this pandemic? We're way beyond that stage.

do you even research
those with minor ailments are not even going into hospital.
those who have recovered are getting discharged

dang it.. even you have been talking about people who recovered and got released when you and your conspiracy buddies were trying to do sales pitches for megadoses of minerals

i really think your memory is impaired now. this is not the first topic where you forget things when it suits your narrative

LOL!

So, now you think that people who aren't in the hospitals need a hospital release? What? Do you think the medical has turned the whole world into a hospital somehow? Keep it up. We're having fun. Cheesy

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4461

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 06:26:35 PM

So, now you think that people who aren't in the hospitals need a hospital release? What? Do you think the medical has turned the whole world into a hospital somehow? Keep it up. We're having fun. Cheesy

Cool

i think he bleach is making you blind. might explain why you cant research if u cant read properly

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 06:42:08 PM

Cool

i think he bleach is making you blind. might explain why you cant research if u cant read properly

Even at Walmart the bleach is gone off the shelves. So, you think that it is the bleach that is making people blind. Well, at least you are getting the idea. People are being manipulated to become blind to the truth that CV isn't the danger... that government control is the danger.

Put your bleach away as soon as you can. The longer you use it, the less chance you will have for finding the truth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 04:10:32 AM

badecker advertises himself as a bleach swallower.. then when called out on his failing pretends its the other person that does it.
heck he does it about the freeman cult HE is following. pretending its the rest of the population folowing it.

.. to badecker: you got caled out already.

this self isolation is temporary. i know you think its doeme to immunise everyone now. its not. its to delay how fast people get now.
the isolation wil be relaxed and yes it wil be slow. they dont want thousands of people per town sick
(math: 4m LA pop= 40k potential sick)
they cant cope with having 40k sick all in one 8 week space

if you think once isolation is making people immune to just go back to work and business as usual. your wrong again.
this thing will go on for many more months and go on in many stages.
this means be prepared to have isolation relaxed and then tightened in stages.

this is not time to think business as usual in 2 weeks and if not blame government corruption of wanting to 'eugenic' the population/become dictators.

this is government trying to prepare and ensure when people do mingle the amount of deaths can be minimalised.

yes media are not saying the full scope and treating this self isolation period as the death toll crisis. but thats because if they told the world the actual spread is yet to come. people would truly panic

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 05:06:01 AM

It's not a matter of people's fears being manipulated more-so stupid people being manipulated. You sell religion to a bunch of stupid people that are weak minded with nothing going for them in their life and you have a cult.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:39:41 PM

Lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtNH3OBBmL4

This is interesting.  ABC news using a dummy at the LAX shooting hoax still has the dummy as the vid still, but it is removed from the actual vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9K77LhT3R4

No mind.  Jeff C's vid is still around and it is a lot more fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk1MYw7RmSU

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 03:23:15 PM
Merited by bones261 (2)

I know people who are sick with sars-cov-2 and whom have had family members die.

Sure, in plenty of places, there aren't many sick yet-- just because of there hasn't yet been enough time and/or because they started up distancing early enough relative to their infection to stop the spread there. This is especially the case in less dense locations because with less personal contact the disease naturally spreads more slowly. In other places-- dense places with lots of international travel-- a tremendous number are already very sick.

We have these great big brains so that we don't need to personally get sick to understand there is a disease spreading.  

With exponential processes the rate of increase also grows exponentially.  On the first day, 1 person is infected. One person per day? It would take 6 billion years to infect everyone! On the second day, three people are infected... Who cares, at that rate it would take 2 billion years to infect everyone. On day three nine people... day four 27 people... by day 20 (in this example) a million people per day are infected, and so on.

So an exponential process tends to look like irrelevant nonsense until it suddenly eats your fucking lunch.

This is why a few weeks ago people were saying crap like "this has only made 50 people in the US sick who cares". ... and now in NYC alone there are now more than 10,500 hospitalized and 1562 dead. Many who are currently hospitalized will die-- the disease takes a little while to kill. It's now guaranteed that more people in NYC will die then died in the 2001 WTC collapse-- which everyone accepts was a huge freaking tragedy.  Weeks ago this outcome was obvious and inevitable to anyone who did the math.

Virus spreading in susceptible populations behave exponentially until around 40% have been infected, and then they stop looking exponential because they start to run out of new victims.

Back on Feb 28 when it was clear by the first couple cases that there was uncontrolled spread in the US, I sent out an analysis to a number of friends predicting hundreds of thousands to millions dead, depending on how quickly we react... recommending that they stock up on supplies so that they can reduce their exposure risk until we've better at treating it and in case hospitals in their area overload.  The disease has tracked very close to my projections, and unfortunately many places did not react particularly quickly.

But if you're so confident that this is all outright fake,  I'm willing to make an enormous bet with you... care to suggest some terms?
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:28:16 PM

badecker advertises himself as a bleach swallower.. then when called out on his failing pretends its the other person that does it.
heck he does it about the freeman cult HE is following. pretending its the rest of the population folowing it.

.. to badecker: you got caled out already.

this self isolation is temporary. i know you think its doeme to immunise everyone now. its not. its to delay how fast people get now.
the isolation wil be relaxed and yes it wil be slow. they dont want thousands of people per town sick
(math: 4m LA pop= 40k potential sick)
they cant cope with having 40k sick all in one 8 week space

if you think once isolation is making people immune to just go back to work and business as usual. your wrong again.
this thing will go on for many more months and go on in many stages.
this means be prepared to have isolation relaxed and then tightened in stages.

this is not time to think business as usual in 2 weeks and if not blame government corruption of wanting to 'eugenic' the population/become dictators.

this is government trying to prepare and ensure when people do mingle the amount of deaths can be minimalised.

yes media are not saying the full scope and treating this self isolation period as the death toll crisis. but thats because if they told the world the actual spread is yet to come. people would truly panic

Known protections from CV and lots of other things:
- MMS
- Zinc
- Vitamin C
- Rest
- Exercise
- Good diet
- Stay away from the medical where people die right and left all the time.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:55:53 PM

I know people who are sick with sars-cov-2 and whom have had family members die.

But if you're so confident that this is all outright fake,  I'm willing to make an enormous bet with you... care to suggest some terms?

I'm tempted because of your record betting on the cypherdoc thing.  Don't remember the precise details, but it didn't seem like it worked out well for you.  At the very least I'm sorry for the people who gained confidence from your bet on the guy.

I don't happen to believe that this 'covid-19' thing is an "outright fake", but I am perfectly satisfied that there is a hell of a lot of fakery going on around it.

Another problem is there is absolutely no way to get anything remotely resembling a trustworthy number because of the above.  There is not even agreement within the medical community about what a 'covid-19 death' actually is.

Another problem is that there are a ton of people who are so convinced that the world NEEDS mandatory vaccinations and unique identification and tracking for every global citizen that a little bit of fraud in order to achieve this necessary-for-humanity goal is acceptable.  I find it interesting that everyone here so far 'has a friend' who's has family who died.

Yet another problem is that no matter what we've seen so far, it is in my mind more than likely that we'll see worse released in the future in order to achieve a variety of social engineering goals now that the peeps are on the stampede.

I'm with Anthony Fauci when his audience is other doctors rather than Joe Public:

Quote from: fauci-lead
If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968)...

I'm with a lot of other people when asking whether the real goal was to destroy the economy and this was a handy excuse to do so.  So-called "creative destruction" which is so hip with the cool kids these days.

Lastly, although I don't scan commits any more I assume you are still working on Bitcoin.  If so, I don't want to distract you to much because we're going to need that solution big time I fear.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:06:08 PM

Not too many years ago, doctors would have call this whole CV thing pneumonia.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 04:35:37 AM

Touching prayer for yet another of the departed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EMQHKHYko0

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 08:42:14 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2020, 09:00:53 AM by franky1

There is not even agreement within the medical community about what a 'covid-19 death' actually is.

ignore the conspiracy, shill medical people paid to be featuresd on your faux new you link.

the actual medical community of ICU doctors and nurses on the front line actually do know.
its the respiratory distress caused by corona

actual ICU doctors can recognise the difference between respiratory distress due to a virus compared to a panic/asthma attack.
they have different treatments for it.

there is actually some science involved and its not just whimsical magic men throwing spells at patients who have a certain bloodtype.

so forget what you learned from youtube from guys that are social influencers that set up a faux news studio and where they are not ICU doctors

please actually do some research away from your conspiracy sources.

and then realise your tone of your messages is to try to convince people they should rebell and go out of their house and start doing silly things. which is a sure-fire plan to cause more people to get it.

i know personally you will hide at home, but you will want others to risk themselves.
its as if you want governments to trigger a full on martial law with actual punishments of being shot for being stupid. just so you can make a rant about how harsh the government acted. not realising its stupid people that dont care about consequences of themselves or others. you know irresponsible people.. that are the cause

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:08:35 AM

if you actually want to be constructive and put our energy into something useful for others..
here goes

realise that the current medical treatment that has some effectiveness to reduce the death numbers has side effects.
in the UK for instance its a big known thing that the antivirals can actually do more harm to pregnant women and immunosurpessed people. which is why in the UK those special toprisk group definetly dont want to get it. because if they end up in hospital the hospital cant do much to help

so this is the main group that i would advocate would want to wait it out and hope for better treatment or a vaccine. they definetly dont want to be at risk every season

the amount of ventilators and staff to cope is not enough if everyone got it within a small tme(no isolation)
so argue that the hospitals have been underfunded by governments if you want to push an anti-gov stance.
actually accuse them of things that have actual real world harm.

however by you pretending its a nothingburger and its fine that people should die if they get their face licked by stupid people. is a foolish waste of energy to be subtly pushing

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:34:58 AM

Poor wanky1 boo-hoo'ing because the bolognavirus scamdemic crisis is falling apart.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:35:38 AM

Poor wanky1 boo-hoo'ing because the bolognavirus scamdemic crisis is falling apart.

no wonder your so flawed if thats the type of videos you follow and think the narrator has more medical credence and personal experience of what its like in an ICU..

hey fun fact. many years ago in this very forum i was saying how the NHS was underfunded.
many patients who go to hospital complain about how things are in hospital
and that was in 'normal time' conditions

there are ACTUAL STATS that show compared to the year 2000.. beds went to 50% less beds by the year 2013..
this was propagandised as being caused by migrants filling up the beds. but the reality was there were less beds

this was not some massive corona sparked propaganda. this was just seeing how the treasury budget has been slimming down the NHS budget for years. conspiracy people blaming migrants
this is looking at official stats. not youtube social influencers
this is actually visiting hospitals and seeing the difference of ward layouts as years pass..

so if you think that its some propaganda fakery where there is no sick people. or where you think there are unlimited beds that come in through magic portals from other universes.. you keep playing that stupid sef entertaining game..

but there are and have actually been issues and real things to worry about
by the way.. that guy in the vid. is not even a good heckler.. you should try better

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:56:19 AM

no wonder your so flawed if thats the type of videos you follow...

I like to take a break from scientific research sometimes, and I find such commentary to be a relaxing tonic.

Seems like it may be another reincarnation of Actin' Dave Acton.  Whatever the case, I doubt if it will last more than another few days on Jewtube.  Especially if buttholes like me make links which Joogle's crawlers will find.  Enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 02:02:22 PM

no wonder your so flawed if thats the type of videos you follow...

I like to take a break from scientific research sometimes, and I find such commentary to be a relaxing tonic.

Seems like it may be another reincarnation of Actin' Dave Acton.  Whatever the case, I doubt if it will last more than another few days on Jewtube.  Especially if buttholes like me make links which Joogle's crawlers will find.  Enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

I shouldn't really pick on him. But the ideas that franky1 has, absolutely DO sound reasonable at times. But you can easily tell that they aren't. How can you tell? He doesn't even know how to capitalize sentences, or punctuate properly, or proofread for spelling (maybe hasn't activated the spell checker in his browser), or use reasonable sentence structure... and worst of all, he likes to pick on people rather than prove or disprove what he says and what they say.

So, it's easy to see that he doesn't know what he is talking about, even if it looks like he does now and again.

The fact that he is doing these things shows that he is a troll with a different identity than the one he is trying to promote in his posts.

Cool

karpend

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:46:16 PM

Panic does not make sense; panic does not solve the problem, but only exacerbates them. After all, everyone will agree with me that solving problems is easier when you do it calmly. If you lead a healthy lifestyle and if you have no problems with the lungs, then this virus is not a threat to you.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:59:40 PM

Panic does not make sense; panic does not solve the problem, but only exacerbates them. After all, everyone will agree with me that solving problems is easier when you do it calmly. If you lead a healthy lifestyle and if you have no problems with the lungs, then this virus is not a threat to you.

In the original Star Trek series, Kirk was out of the picture for the moment. Spock was acting captain. Spock calmly and logically tried this and tried that to get them all out of the situation they were in, and save Kirk's life. After a time, when everything failed, Spock broke and became panicky emotional.

Later, after everybody was saved, Bones prodded Spock a little about the fact that he lost it, and became emotional. Spock's response was that when all logic failed, the only logical thing left was to become emotional.

Panic has its place. It's just that we don't know where that place is.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 01:27:29 AM

the panic is known
they are saying it. and its been showing evidence for years ..
hospitals cant cope as is. they are not prepared for a flood of respiratory distressed patients coming in all in one go.

you might thing that 5% severity is low chance of harm to you personally
but if arizona has 7mill population.. and only 1500 ICU beds and 15,000 other non critical care beds

you can do the maths right
well 5% of 7m=35,000....... oh look not enough beds for everyone to get sick all at the same time

if you know there are only 15k normal hospital beds and only 1.5k specialist beds
do you want 35k getting sick at the same time..
or would you want to space it out abit
you know get people to self isolate to prevent the spike from going to 35k and instead only being say 7k at a time (because other patients for other medical reasons need beds too.)
do you understand yet. now that i have used actual numbers of an area that should atleast be a bit more personal to you. do you see the problem

if hospitals had 100k beds and say 10k ICU beds.. well then isolation would be less of a need to implement because hospitals can handle it the patient numbers better

but do you atleast see the the rational reason..
yea 7million wont be severe/critical but if 35k are sick and half of them wil get turned away and told to suffocate at home.. im sure you will be first to protest. especially of one of those turned away was someone you knew and liked
if you want to get energised and theorise lots of antigov, anti big pharma.. how about start with the actual reality of the actual problem.. underfunding hospitals

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: