Bitcoin Forum
December 05, 2020, 06:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔶🔶🔶 PZMCash - SAME SAME, BUT DIFFERENT 🔶🔶🔶  (Read 3034 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chyjuli01

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:44:20 AM

I still wonder what other partners the team is negotiating with ?
let's see what happens next and the demand will be huge
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ununinfe

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:54:10 AM

still rebranding is good but I am waiting for the listing and after that we can draw certain conclusions about the success of this project
blocararac

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:18:40 AM

still rebranding is good but I am waiting for the listing and after that we can draw certain conclusions about the success of this project
we will see what happens next and I am ready to invest in this project now because I think that the flight to the moon will be provided by the end of this year
campbell30

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:29:16 AM

we will see what happens next and I am ready to invest in this project now because I think that the flight to the moon will be provided by the end of this year
I hope so and I am ready to invest in the project now ! Since the potential revenue will be huge
PZMCash
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:34:46 PM

Hello community 👋

We are pleased to announce that PZMCash PoS coin is officially changing the name to the ZYX Network.

The new name of the coin was chosen with your participation during an open vote. Despite the name change, the blockchain and coin features remain unchanged 👍

The decision to change the name was made due to entering new markets, adapting the name to a simpler and more memorable one, and also in order to avoid reputational risks due to the similarity of the name of the coin with other projects with which the developer company has nothing in common.

PoS coin ZYX is already available as a trading tool and soon will be listed on an exchange. It can also be used as a means of payment for purchasing goods in iVendPay terminals.

A staking function is also available, which will allow ZYX holders to receive passive income for holding cryptocurrency 💰

Thank you very much for your participation in this important step and for your support 😉

XMan124

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:18:23 AM

Hello community 👋

We are pleased to announce that PZMCash PoS coin is officially changing the name to the ZYX Network.

The new name of the coin was chosen with your participation during an open vote. Despite the name change, the blockchain and coin features remain unchanged 👍

The decision to change the name was made due to entering new markets, adapting the name to a simpler and more memorable one, and also in order to avoid reputational risks due to the similarity of the name of the coin with other projects with which the developer company has nothing in common.

PoS coin ZYX is already available as a trading tool and soon will be listed on an exchange. It can also be used as a means of payment for purchasing goods in iVendPay terminals.

A staking function is also available, which will allow ZYX holders to receive passive income for holding cryptocurrency 💰

Thank you very much for your participation in this important step and for your support 😉

https://i.ibb.co/B2bRjJF/13.jpg
the new brand looks great!
but the main thing is that the team clearly continues to follow the roadmap and will also need to get a listing on reputable exchanges
amparosonja

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:25:25 AM

Hello community 👋

https://i.ibb.co/B2bRjJF/13.jpg
the new brand looks great!
but the main thing is that the team clearly continues to follow the roadmap and will also need to get a listing on reputable exchanges
I also expect more news from the team on this occasion.
PZMCash
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 02:13:17 PM

How do you think what news we are talking about?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: