Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys avoid panic sell...  (Read 3132 times)
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:58:41 AM

It is really hard to avoid panicking especially if we have a certain coin in our portfolio then its prices decline so bad. Controlling our emotions is really hard, I also having a hard time for me to set aside my emotions when I do trading but for me I can do it because I know do training in order for me to not panic anymore.
that is the reality. it's just that selling in a panic is the worst decision. because when the price dumps hard, there will be price reflections that might fix a little of your asset number. however, I support the question of not selling in a panic. most people who sell in a panic will regret it when prices recover.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HardFacts

Activity: 434
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 03:13:03 PM

It is really hard to avoid panicking especially if we have a certain coin in our portfolio then its prices decline so bad. Controlling our emotions is really hard, I also having a hard time for me to set aside my emotions when I do trading but for me I can do it because I know do training in order for me to not panic anymore.

VERY GOOD ADVICE !!!!

You should trade BitCoin based on facts, not emotions.   The biggest problem here is that people are so in love with the IDEA of BitCoin, that they will likely HODL onto their BitCoins when the financial indicators say it is time to sell  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hard Facts
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:29:40 PM

VERY GOOD ADVICE !!!!

You should trade BitCoin based on facts, not emotions.   The biggest problem here is that people are so in love with the IDEA of BitCoin, that they will likely HODL onto their BitCoins when the financial indicators say it is time to sell  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hard Facts
Emotion is really a hard thing to be controlled specially when you are seeing on whats around you.Everything is in panic,right?
Its impossible for you not to make any reactions or doesnt think of for you to sell due to plummeting market plus you do need to have
money into these days so it isnt surprising that panic sell do happen from time to time and for those people who do took or bought
the dip will really benefit but i doubt that it would be a few of them.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:46:16 PM

VERY GOOD ADVICE !!!!

You should trade BitCoin based on facts, not emotions.   The biggest problem here is that people are so in love with the IDEA of BitCoin, that they will likely HODL onto their BitCoins when the financial indicators say it is time to sell  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hard Facts

It is usual for people to react according to emotions - that's what we got them for - that's a hard fact.
If someone is fascinated by something and loves it, just like Bitcoin lovers, why would they sell it if they believe that cryptocurrencies are the future?!
I'm afraid your hard facts have nothing to do with reality and the freedom of choice for every human.

When it comes to the fact that selling during panic is not a good decision, it is obvious and if we do not have investment priorities set (before we invest), we should not invest on high risk market.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 11:07:09 PM

There's no way Bitmex liquidations could ever bring BTC to $0, or anywhere close to it:

At the moment just before they went down, there was almost no bids in the orderbooks all the way down to $0. And they had almost $1000 million of long liquidations to clear. Those $10M ask walls kept appearing over and over again and nobody wanted to take them. If it wasn't for the downtime, it eventually would of went to $0 on Bitmex perps and their futures.

Who cares? That's a problem for Bitmex, their insurance fund, and Bitmex traders who would get their positions de-leveraged. It doesn't magically make BTC appear on real exchanges to sell prices down.

When push comes to shove, the price of Bitmex derivatives are completely fake, just held up by leverage.

Would it go to $0 on other exchanges? No idea. It depends what rules the market makers and arbitragers would play by, I am assuming most were out of the market by then and others just simply turned off their algos due to hectic trading action.

You're talking like BTC can be naked shorted on spot exchanges. Cheesy

If their algos were tied to Bitmex, they just would have run out of BTC to sell. There isn't enough BTC in existence to eat through the global spot order book to $0, let alone when you consider the small fraction of BTC supply that actually lands on exchanges.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 11:41:35 PM

that is the reality. it's just that selling in a panic is the worst decision. because when the price dumps hard, there will be price reflections that might fix a little of your asset number. however, I support the question of not selling in a panic. most people who sell in a panic will regret it when prices recover.
Though we think that is not a good idea and I believe they do this for a reason. We know how difficult the situation we have to today, a lot of people have no work and you'll be lucky enough to have Bitcoin at your wallet to sell even though the price is low. Maybe they will think that they have to sacrifice this time, this is not the time to hold and prioritize this one but have to sell this in order to survive.
The market isn't meant dying so we still have time and a chance to start over again in the future or once the outbreak is over.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:28:10 AM

VERY GOOD ADVICE !!!!

Hard Facts
Emotion is really a hard thing to be controlled specially when you are seeing on whats around you.Everything is in panic,right?
Its impossible for you not to make any reactions or doesnt think of for you to sell due to plummeting market plus you do need to have
money into these days so it isnt surprising that panic sell do happen from time to time and for those people who do took or bought
the dip will really benefit but i doubt that it would be a few of them.
The biggest obstacle of a trader is overcoming his emotions, it has a vital role for us traders and we should control it in order for us to make better decisions. It is easy to say that we should not panic but it is hard to do because it is not simply as you think. Like what happened to the market, many traders thought that they fully control their emotions but when the price of the bitcoin declined, most of them are panicking and they do not know what will they do.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 04:25:26 AM

snip

The way that market makers work is they keep the price constant between the spot and derivative exchanges if the funding/futures is near flat. So to prevent a huge arbitrage event the market makers who got accounts on the index spot exchanges like Kraken, Gemini, Bitstamp and Coinbase they buy/sell to keep the index the same as the mark price.

So if there is a huge dump on fake leverage, they will follow and that's why its dangerous. Most of the selling on Bitmex was due to long liquidations and it hit a low of $3596. And if you look at the spot exchanges like Kraken, Gemini, Bitstamp and Coinbase they hit a low of $3913, $3901, $3850, and $3858, respectively. So obviously the spot exchanges were following Bitmex.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 10:51:26 PM

snip

The way that market makers work is they keep the price constant between the spot and derivative exchanges if the funding/futures is near flat. So to prevent a huge arbitrage event the market makers who got accounts on the index spot exchanges like Kraken, Gemini, Bitstamp and Coinbase they buy/sell to keep the index the same as the mark price.

So if there is a huge dump on fake leverage, they will follow and that's why its dangerous.

Until they run out of coins on spot exchanges and the algos shut down. This is why Bitmex hit the $3,500s when everyone else was in the $3,800s or $3,900s. There was not enough spot selling liquidity to keep prices in line.

This is where your whole "everyone will follow Bitmex to $0" theory breaks down. Bitmex can go to $0. Other exchanges would just ignore them.

Most of the selling on Bitmex was due to long liquidations and it hit a low of $3596. And if you look at the spot exchanges like Kraken, Gemini, Bitstamp and Coinbase they hit a low of $3913, $3901, $3850, and $3858, respectively. So obviously the spot exchanges were following Bitmex.

That's not obvious at all! It's not how causation works either.

That only means long liquidations and lack of liquidity were causing Bitmex to diverge from spot exchanges. When derivatives diverge from the underlying, it's an obvious sign of problems on the derivative side. Basic logic says Bitmex XBTUSD follows spot exchanges because its underlying price is based on a spot index.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 12:40:21 AM

It is hard to not panic especially if you are emotionally attached to your trades. Even professional traders are having a hard time to trade without emotions. Panicking is not good and that is why we should master our own psychology. Only ourselves can help our mentality and our psychology to be improved in order to handle huge stressed that can prevent from us to do panic. We have high chance of success if we do not emotionally attached to our trades.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 12:56:55 AM

It is hard to not panic especially if you are emotionally attached to your trades. Even professional traders are having a hard time to trade without emotions. Panicking is not good and that is why we should master our own psychology. Only ourselves can help our mentality and our psychology to be improved in order to handle huge stressed that can prevent from us to do panic. We have high chance of success if we do not emotionally attached to our trades.

Sad reality  but actually that really happens since its so hard to see when our portfolio's goes down and we don't know on what will happen in future and we can see as example on what happen on december 2017 where price pump so hard and suddenly drop outs continuously on on next following months for sure many people lose a huge money for that scenario and it brings fear to the other traders this days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:37:31 AM

snip

So if there is a huge dump on fake leverage, they will follow and that's why its dangerous.

Until they run out of coins on spot exchanges and the algos shut down. This is why Bitmex hit the $3,500s when everyone else was in the $3,800s or $3,900s. There was not enough spot selling liquidity to keep prices in line.

This is where your whole "everyone will follow Bitmex to $0" theory breaks down. Bitmex can go to $0. Other exchanges would just ignore them.

Most of the selling on Bitmex was due to long liquidations and it hit a low of $3596. And if you look at the spot exchanges like Kraken, Gemini, Bitstamp and Coinbase they hit a low of $3913, $3901, $3850, and $3858, respectively. So obviously the spot exchanges were following Bitmex.

That's not obvious at all! It's not how causation works either.

That only means long liquidations and lack of liquidity were causing Bitmex to diverge from spot exchanges. When derivatives diverge from the underlying, it's an obvious sign of problems on the derivative side. Basic logic says Bitmex XBTUSD follows spot exchanges because its underlying price is based on a spot index.

Here is the thing, with Bitmex you can only withdraw once a day. So most likely the market makers did run out of coins to sell on spot exchanges and most likely shut off their algos. However what would of happened if they processed withdraws multiple times a day like most exchanges? Their algos would of been left on longer and they would of provided the missing bid liquidity and maybe prevented this crash. Maybe the issue for this is that they need multiple withdraw windows, especially for their market makers.

Also I think these days that most exchanges follow Binanace, it seems Coinbase has low volume most of the time while Binance USDT pair seems to be leading the market. Kind of like how Bitfinex was the market leader a few years back.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:59:16 AM

It is hard to not panic especially if you are emotionally attached to your trades.
This is true its not easy to control our emotion thus sometimes we are making a decision based on what we feel. Panic selling is what weak traders do during price declining and without plan to follow we might really commit an unnecessary action. However we can blame the investors who sell at loss because they are in need of money given the situation now most places are put in lockdown.

Currently the market is recovering even the world problem is not yet over, its good to see btc slowly increasing especially now that halving is a month away.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 11:56:28 AM

Currently the market is recovering even the world problem is not yet over, its good to see btc slowly increasing especially now that halving is a month away.
And let's hope that bitcoin will continue to be bullish going to the halving so this hype will continue post halving.
Bitcoin dump at $4K when there was a big panic, and if people buy at that price, they will make an easy 100% once bitcoin will reach over $8000.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
HardFacts

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 02:40:56 PM

And let's hope that bitcoin will continue to be bullish going to the halving so this hype will continue post halving.
Bitcoin dump at $4K when there was a big panic, and if people buy at that price, they will make an easy 100% once bitcoin will reach over $8000.

The HALVING has already been priced into BitCoin, everyone is already well aware it is going to happen.  There will be no big price increase when the halving actually happens, it will be a non event and people will SELL BitCoin on the news when the price does not spike...

Do not worry, the price of BitCoin will crash again on the next bad economic surprise  Shocked Shocked Shocked  

Hard Facts
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 02:04:37 PM

The HALVING has already been priced into BitCoin, everyone is already well aware it is going to happen.  There will be no big price increase when the halving actually happens, it will be a non event and people will SELL BitCoin on the news when the price does not spike...

Do not worry, the price of BitCoin will crash again on the next bad economic surprise  Shocked Shocked Shocked  

Hard Facts

It will rise and then it will crash again.

isn't it the characteristics of cypto and in general that does not look good as the market is not stable, but the question is, why is it there are still a lot of investors here? The answer is very simple, because they like to play the market and they are making money.

Here's what's happening, while the new investors panic, the wise always buys, and when the wise sells, the new investors keeps buying.
In short they are doing the opposite of what the smart are doing, so they lose and the smart makes money.

HardFacts

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 02:44:10 PM

Hard Facts

It will rise and then it will crash again.

The answer is very simple, because they like to play the market and they are making money.

For everyone making money on BitCoin, there is someone that is LOSING money on BitCoin, it all balances out.

YES !!!!   If you could predict the short term ups and downs in the price of BitCoin, you would make MILLIONS  Grin Grin Grin    Bit it seems pretty random to me, I can not find any way to predict it...

Hard Facts
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 04:00:32 PM

every cryptocurrency user today expects a bitcoin halving, then in reality there is no need to risk and sell your coins if there is an opportunity in the near future to get very good profit.  Of course, there will always be ups and downs in the cryptocurrency market, especially since the halving takes place every four years and there are many opportunities to buy and sell profitably, moreover, due to the constant price fluctuations throughout each year, each investor will be able to act at his own discretion,  but not on the eve of the next halving, when prices should go up in any case.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 06:49:06 PM

Bitcoin will rise in future for sure. Those who have been this market and has seen fall from 20k would known that the rise is also quick and then fall is also quick . Also when it falls later on it will rise and we have seen many times it has fallen badly and later on  rose well . So panic selling will only lead to loss.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 10:38:41 PM

Bitcoin will rise in future for sure. Those who have been this market and has seen fall from 20k would known that the rise is also quick and then fall is also quick . Also when it falls later on it will rise and we have seen many times it has fallen badly and later on  rose well . So panic selling will only lead to loss.
For people who have been in this market for how many years will surely have that kind of impression or views towards bitcoin.We have seen the worst and any dumps just like what happened
recently then theres nothing new with that and as you said, we cant just see a falling market like forever, there would always a recovery but i cant really blame up people on not to panic
since we are just humans after all but its part of investment risk with these kind of situations and you should really be wise and emotionless when it comes to these kind of scenarios
if you do like to succeed on this market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████