Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance will delist all FTX leveraged tokens.  (Read 271 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 07:19:44 AM

When Binance signed a partnership with the FTX service, it silently listed these tokens silently. Later, because many users did not know how to trade these tokens, many users lost money, but the rate of use increased very high. It was announced that these tokens will be delisted in the past days and I think that this operation was carried out 2 days ago. Although there were hundreds of people who thought that Binance and FTX partnership had ended after this delist operation, there was no news that this partnership had ended. It has also been announced that the tokens will be available for trading shortly after listing and will be delisted soon. So, nothing surprising or unexpected happened. Finally, I would like to say that if there are users holding these tokens in their account during the delist period, these token balances will be deleted soon and will be returned as BUSD. According to a few posts I have seen on social media groups, the return process seems to have started.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: