Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing now?  (Read 3138 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 11:46:33 AM

With utmost morale I can say that the crypt will never be driven to destruction, because its mines are not too shallow. But even now, the crypt market is at a disadvantage now, so we investors or project campaigners are spending a lot of time worrying. If the current situation does not improve then I do not know what will happen!
Thanks for the positivity Roll Eyes. But as you can see, bitcoin's price didn't fall so hard after the halving (IMO) and besides btc soar up to 2.09% up to this moment so cheer up. I believe that good things are about to happen for the rest of us soon. I mean, lockdowns across the globe are now running for months so it's impossible that no progress are happening at all. Don't stress out yourself dude Smiley, keep praying and stay safe. Well, I am not on your current position tho so I can't blame you if you are now frustrated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 11:53:00 AM

Im just saying to you that bounty campaign is not o ly the way for the crypto user or us to earn money.
Because for me bounty campaign is not a good way to earn money because it's a waste of time in joining.
In the dumping market traders and investors are still getring profit but in the different startegy.
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 11:54:04 AM

For the time being I continue to participate in bounty because it's not dead yet. If we work hard, surely we will find good campaigns and receive rewards from them. Besides, I have been involved in trading for 2 years and it is still my main source of income

giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1233

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 11:55:23 AM

How do you survive in the current market situation?
If the bounty project is no longer profitable, what do you do now?

Post halving I am waiting for the BTC pump, and later the alt-season! We need a bull run, too much time holding  Grin Grin Grin I've all in BTC and some good alt coins (in my opinion). We will see great things, I m sure!!!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 11:58:14 AM

What do you mean 'survive in the current market situation'?  There is nothing to survive as it isn't a dead or alive situation where crypto value could be back to zero. Yes, the price may be down a bit compared to before but remember, timing is the most important aspect. It could go up later and if you already pull out, you're lost. Be smart and don't think crypto like a static thing.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 11:59:34 AM

With utmost morale I can say that the crypt will never be driven to destruction, because its mines are not too shallow. But even now, the crypt market is at a disadvantage now, so we investors or project campaigners are spending a lot of time worrying. If the current situation does not improve then I do not know what will happen!
Thanks for the positivity Roll Eyes. But as you can see, bitcoin's price didn't fall so hard after the halving (IMO) and besides btc soar up to 2.09% up to this moment so cheer up. I believe that good things are about to happen for the rest of us soon. I mean, lockdowns across the globe are now running for months so it's impossible that no progress are happening at all. Don't stress out yourself dude Smiley, keep praying and stay safe. Well, I am not on your current position tho so I can't blame you if you are now frustrated.
The maximum concern of cryptocurrency users and their frequent panic mood is due primarily to the fact that for many recently and today there is no opportunity to get large and quick profits in the cryptocurrency market, as planned and predicted by the “experts”.  But if it is logical to look at the Real perspective in the future, each rating cryptocurrency, subject to demand, has a very good and promising future.  In any case, the long-term prospects of investing in bitcoin, ethereum and several other rating cryptocurrencies will give a very good profit for the owner a few years later. today there is nothing to be upset about.  until we saw the real results of bitcoin halving.  you need to wait at least a year to see price changes in the market.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 12:00:41 PM

For the time being I continue to participate in bounty because it's not dead yet. If we work hard, surely we will find good campaigns and receive rewards from them. Besides, I have been involved in trading for 2 years and it is still my main source of income

thats nice because you have a good source of money which is trading that ensures you that you can earn some even at small profits because you are sure that you will only pick coin that are good but on bounty we cant realy detect a good coin on here but its nice to know that you are not loosing hope  .  pretty sure your efforts are going to get paid even at small profits  as well   .  latley i come back joining airdrops because i want to earn extra income   . its been a long time since i leave it and now im here again slowly going  back in action
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 12:01:03 PM

This pandemic is an example why people should have  emergency fund that can make you survive for 6 months or more without a job or income. Bounty campaigns are not profitable in the first place, its a hit or miss or unstable, people shouldn't rely on bounty campaigns to survive, you can just make this as a hobby instead.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 12:12:26 PM

I am no longer too interested in bounty because we will not be able to make a profit with them. Ideally, you should trade or invest short-term in altcoins, you will certainly get more profits and faster. But first you need to have knowledge of trading

Tomcolor

Activity: 659
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 12:18:31 PM

I was leaving bounty at long time before and after Covid - 19 again i start some bounty because i want enjoy every free time right now. I have making one YouTube channel about technology video so therefore I'm in two ways work now.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 12:37:09 PM

This pandemic is an example why people should have  emergency fund that can make you survive for 6 months or more without a job or income. Bounty campaigns are not profitable in the first place, its a hit or miss or unstable, people shouldn't rely on bounty campaigns to survive, you can just make this as a hobby instead.
If the bounty were talking is wayback 2016 then for sure it is not a waste of time but now?yeah we must not rely eating our foods from Bounties.
I was leaving bounty at long time before and after Covid - 19 again i start some bounty because i want enjoy every free time right now. I have making one YouTube channel about technology video so therefore I'm in two ways work now.
the only question is have you profit from this?meaning since the Virus is there more than 2 months did you get some rewards or even in airdrop?
I am no longer too interested in bounty because we will not be able to make a profit with them. Ideally, you should trade or invest short-term in altcoins, you will certainly get more profits and faster. But first you need to have knowledge of trading
Supported you there mate,and that is exactly what we have now,all scams or paying Shits for a months of work.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 12:48:22 PM

Because of this lockdown I also started to become a youtuber and uploaded videos related to music.

Im not active in bounty but i've been in a btc paying campaign for quite some time now that kept me busy.

The market is turning better and I think few more days I'll be able to take profit again.

SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 12:49:48 PM

Are you making money from Yotube? Is it easy or not? Now I also want to create a YouTube channel about life, and want to develop it in the future. I need to have another job outside this market because it no longer yields the same amount of profits as before
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 01:00:25 PM

In my opinion, there are still bounty projects who are still profitable, but not the same as in the year of 2017, which bounty projects always gives huge amount of rewards that most crypto users really focuses on participating in every bounty campaigns. Also, the things that i do now since bounty projects are not that good anymore is i decided to continue holding some of my cryptos and make my account here in this forum active for me to be able to participate in a good signature campaign in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 01:31:00 PM

I saved my money from the past bounties that I've joined. Now I used that money to do some trading. There are not many bounties right now, it seems people are tired of ICO and IEO thing.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 02:31:18 PM

I also missed being a bounty participant. It is one of the reason why I came back from being inactive for more than a year. Yes I want to enjoy my free time too but I much prefer saying I want this to become my part time job. Yes part time because I have work in office which to my full time job. So like you, I also have a two different ways of work.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 02:40:33 PM

I will go home now and freshen up at home I will discuss cryptocurrency and I trade as a freelancer but I think cryptocurrency is very good cryptocurrency is very good but not like freelancer I don't like freelancer but currency is good in my opinion.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
neokripto

Activity: 656

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 04:53:40 PM

You can definitely say what you don’t need to do now: panic and dump cryptocurrency for nothing, invest in new projects with a dubious team and prospects.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 05:19:41 PM

I am currently studying the process of trading on exchanges.  Read more and choose books on trade.  I trade in small quantities so as not to risk it.  My choice is proven and well-known exchanges.  After analyzing, I try to trade coins with good liquidity and volatility.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
OneLifeKiller070

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 06:04:16 PM

For me this crypt is not the only means of acquisition, as I am currently managing the various Delivery projects and fruit garden business along with Altcoin Business, so I can continue to depend on everyone, including myself, so I may not have to suffer. That's why I'm not worried.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: