Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The positive impact ~  (Read 1535 times)
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:15:17 AM

In this time when we are experiencing a severe crisis it is better for us to think of a way to survive rather than sitting and make things worst. It is not better if we just rely on government's assistance because it will not be enough for our needs. Positive thinking will help us a lot to recover in this pandemic.
Yeah, well that's the least we could do to not make things worse. Staying at home, primarily, unless otherwise necessary. And yes, we also have to create our own ways in order to survive this crisis. Making use of our skills and talents could help us get by.

Stressing out too much about the current situation wouldn't be of much help. So it's better if we'll stay positive. Not in the virus but in our outlook in life.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:42:17 AM

In a country where the economic crisis is very sever. The people of that country understand that everything in that country has to change, for example, now the economic crisis is going in our country because of corona. The reason we can't go out is because we have to work from home, but the positive side for those who work online is because everyone is moving to work online from home, spend more time with family. All  Business School college Courts everything is now going online. Online job opportunities are expected, online works means owning business everything is your own. now it the current situation, people are moving towards online work by looking at the warning and thinking about the future.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 11:10:28 AM

In this time when we are experiencing a severe crisis it is better for us to think of a way to survive rather than sitting and make things worst. It is not better if we just rely on government's assistance because it will not be enough for our needs. Positive thinking will help us a lot to recover in this pandemic.
Yeah, well that's the least we could do to not make things worse. Staying at home, primarily, unless otherwise necessary. And yes, we also have to create our own ways in order to survive this crisis. Making use of our skills and talents could help us get by.

Stressing out too much about the current situation wouldn't be of much help. So it's better if we'll stay positive. Not in the virus but in our outlook in life.
that's true. But there are still many people blaming the situation because they are too lazy by not being able to see the angle that we have to do what happens in this life cycle.Most people only rely on government assistance and people who are aware of what needs to be done must understand for no reason because of the circumstances...?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 10:37:22 PM

To could survive in the pandemic era is an achievement. if you take positive things due to social distancing very long then the most prominent thing is to make them (> 40 years) must to want to learn activities based online. like working online, shopping online, and studying online. this is progress in the IT field

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 11:17:29 PM

-

1. Due to Quarantine people are spending more time with families plus all the businesses and schools are working online , after the quarantine one can easily hope for an increase in online job opportunities , which is a big deal for some students and other sectors .
-
Very motivating explanation. From this, we learn that even from the difficulties there must be a positive side. We have more time for family. Besides we can become creative and productive individuals by maximizing each other's potential, working together with families to maximize opportunities, small business, etc. Mutual support by helping a home-based business built by neighbours is one of the positive things we can do to support the surrounding environment.
Keep thinking positive, implementing healthy lifestyles, consuming healthy and balanced food, obeying health protocols, starting from yourself and family, we help medical and government personnel to fight this pandemic.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 01:41:01 PM

In social aspects, busy people that has no time before for their family has more time now. More people also tried their skills in doing online businesses.Transactions nowadays are more on technology and digitals.. Even paying goods and products are highly encourage to use cashless transactions to prevent spreading the virus.

Xembin

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 08:10:22 PM

There are many positive impact in our economic, such positive impact as follow:
1) standard education:  many countries are now, concentrating on standard education,  to give their citizens a go orientation concerning crypto currency.
2) Environment: The best place to trade your coins,  it should be a genius place, which you can invest.
3) Timing: time is one of the positive impact in our businesses,in business there's time for everything, time to invest and time to reap what you have invested.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 07:46:00 PM

I have the same thoughts as @OP, where if we look at something it most likely has two sides, namely positive and negative. what is most mind blowing for me is the level of the air population which has decreased dramatically because the lockdown and the air during lockdown are much fresher. Sometimes humans prefer to see negative things so it is natural because it is human fear, indeed seeing the negative side is necessary but with the aim to be handled. The positive impact also points to cryptocurrencies making the crypto market much livelier, and I'm sure users here feel that way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 08:05:53 AM

Here are some other positive effects of the pandemic:

During the pandemic, the page export businesses and internet chat service providers were benefiting more.
Medical service providers have more customers.
During the pandemic, tourist sites have the opportunity to purify the environment again. In the bays, there will be fewer cruise ships passing through, and less waste.
I think the pandemic is the time when people realize that they live too in a hurry and spend a lot of time on work and society but forget about themselves and their families.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 08:41:15 AM

We are still in pandemic but seeing ethereum now with its current market price is really a good on sight. I did not knoe what happen to ethereum but is this the effect of an upgrade?  Is there still more to come? I think cryptocurrency had never been affected with pandemic seeing all the good things that happen in the market.

Anyway, cryptocurrency market may came down from the bottom we can still be positive that things could happen and change like the things happen now with cryptocurrency. This is a proof or evidence that there is no constany in this world except for constant change.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 12:48:51 PM

1. Due to Quarantine people are spending more time with families plus all the businesses and schools are working online , after the quarantine one can easily hope for an increase in online job opportunities , which is a big deal for some students and other sectors .

4. With the Quarantine and complete lockdown , environment is recovering, some of the most severe ozone holes are closed , pollution is getting controlled , feels like it is something that nature did to make sure the earth recovers from the wildfires all around . This means one would be able to efficiently renew the economic situation as a whole.

6. Cryptocurrencies are getting more popular since using them have enabled people to sell their services across the globe . without additional documentation and problems.

1. Yes we have more time to be with our family but working online is not easy for everybody. There are students who can't afford to buy laptop or cellphones while others do not have good and stable internet connection. I still see this a big hindrance to learn. Idea of online is good but not suitable to everyone.

4. One of my favorite thing that happened during this pandemic is that, it helps our mother earth heal. I am not a certified environmentalist but in me, I know I will choose to live in place surrounded by the natural environment rather that living in the city where air is polluted and rest as well as peace of mind is far from me.

6. Crypto popularity increases but not always in a good way. I have heard in the news few days ago, someone stole his half million after he believe that this man is trader of crypto. It quite hurt me because someone uses crypto to earn in a bad way. People will be more discourage to use and trust crypto due to this.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Scotslass

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 06:32:59 AM

We are still in pandemic but seeing ethereum now with its current market price is really a good on sight. I did not knoe what happen to ethereum but is this the effect of an upgrade?  Is there still more to come? I think cryptocurrency had never been affected with pandemic seeing all the good things that happen in the market.
Anyway, cryptocurrency market may came down from the bottom we can still be positive that things could happen and change like the things happen now with cryptocurrency. This is a proof or evidence that there is no constany in this world except for constant change.
I mean it was affected, you can clearly see on most of crypto/usd charts that market grew a lot since the pandemic started.
Moreover, crypto affected world economy in a very positive way for many developing countries in south america and africa especially
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 09:10:38 AM

I mean it was affected, you can clearly see on most of crypto/usd charts that market grew a lot since the pandemic started.
Moreover, crypto affected world economy in a very positive way for many developing countries in south america and africa especially

Crypto-market is doing great for some time, and some coins are preforming well during this hard times. Jademaxsuy I think there's
still more to come, Ethereum upgrade is yet to come, they postponed that.
   I try to look everything from a positive side, and I stayed positive during this pandemic, I am still positive. I can say that this green
crypto-market helps me a lot in that!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dorodha

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 12:40:39 PM

Apart from the United States is also providing a lot of assistance in the development of Africa. Is imparting their knowledge about crypto and helping them in various aspects including education in improving the economy. We need to think positively about why we don't do anything that leads to the negative. At a time when the crypto market is improving a lot if Africans think positively and move towards crypto they can easily improve the economy by eliminating the poor.
Sapphire915

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:00:53 AM

Recently, we see that the climate on Earth began to change for the worse. If there were no social upheavals, mankind would go to its own death and many would say that nothing can be done. Now, thanks to the measures taken to protect against coronavirus, we saw that the environment is easy to restore, it would be our desire and common efforts.
I think that in the future we will gradually abandon the use of oil and gasoline, move on to the use of alternative sources of energy production and be able to restore the climate on our planet. This is one of the most important moments of the appearance of coronavirus.

You are right. This is indeed the positive impact amidst this Covid-19 crisis. The planet Earth had been healed through the strict Governments protocol pertaining to our safety. In addition to that, each families had been bond tightly due to lockdown and home quarantines...and some individuals have discovered their hidden talents at home and made it as an alternative earning points for survival. There's still a lot of good things out of this chaos. It only showed us, how wonderful and amazing the world we've live in and how adoptable we people are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: