Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin&Altcoins - Fake Investment Products That Pollute the Environment  (Read 247 times)
antikvark (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:03:28 AM

And in your opinion, the print of dollars does not pollute the environment?
No, it does not. Something like 98% of dollars are "printed" with the press of a button. Only 2% are printed on paper.
antikvark (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:06:56 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2020, 10:18:08 AM by antikvark

But investing into bitcoin IS investing into something real. People invest in gold but have they ever seen the gold itself? Just certificates and online accounts. BTC is a network,,, and is highly secure and is as real as can be. I can use it every day, people use it to pay bills, to get things, to ensure no one else controls their money.
No it is not. "Investing" into Bitcoin is transferring your investment to old investors and getting numerical "signature"/mark next to your virtual address for that. Gold is a commodity, a tangible good and has nothing to do with Bitcoin. Regarding payment. You can pay with Ponzi membership stakes if someone accepts them. But you still need new investors to profit from them. So the fact that you use something for payment is besides the point of this topic.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 02:52:26 PM

Maybe you came to the wrong forum, I mean when you didn't like to the something then why you are trying to fight it.

In this case you didn't like bitcoin, as your post history tell that you are really didn't like bitcoin. But I just wanna know, what your intention here?

Honestly, I still believe into bitcoin although you proof many things about the negative side about bitcoin. Also, the most user here will also take a decision to give positif view into bitcoin.
antikvark (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 04:21:45 AM

Maybe you came to the wrong forum, I mean when you didn't like to the something then why you are trying to fight it.

In this case you didn't like bitcoin, as your post history tell that you are really didn't like bitcoin. But I just wanna know, what your intention here?

Honestly, I still believe into bitcoin although you proof many things about the negative side about bitcoin. Also, the most user here will also take a decision to give positif view into bitcoin.
You can't like bitcoin or believe in it. Bitcoin is just a number next to your virtual address. You people must stop treating bitcoin like it is a person or deity.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 05:53:42 AM

the pros and cons about bitcoin are always there. If you say Bitcoin and altcoin are fake investment products that pollute the environment, it's your right to say.

But before you say bitcoin is a fake form of investment you must know the technology it has, you have to read a lot about the positive side of blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrency. so you can compare it.

The risk of very volatile prices is indeed a feature of bitcoin and altcoin. But Bitcoin is now a valuable digital currency.

If you don't like bitcoin and Altcoin then what is your purpose to create an account in this forum?
antikvark (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:14:29 AM

the pros and cons about bitcoin are always there. If you say Bitcoin and altcoin are fake investment products that pollute the environment, it's your right to say.

But before you say bitcoin is a fake form of investment you must know the technology it has, you have to read a lot about the positive side of blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrency. so you can compare it.

The risk of very volatile prices is indeed a feature of bitcoin and altcoin. But Bitcoin is now a valuable digital currency.

If you don't like bitcoin and Altcoin then what is your purpose to create an account in this forum?
My purpose is to educate you that you're part of an investment scheme that thrives on new investors only. And that empirically all such schemes end up collapsing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: