Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:10:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto changes.  (Read 516 times)
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:57:40 AM

Today many people stating that the bitcoin is rapidly falling because of the outbreak coronavirus, it is because they are limiting the transactions for over the world and stop trading for a while

Price of Bitcoin decreased, because people need money so they exchanged their Bitcoins into fiat to buy whatever they need to buy. Some sold because they expected price of Bitcoin to decrease and bought or will buy back latter. There is a lot uncertainty right now.

Obviously, the thing people are unable to go out of homes due to COVID-19 as the most of the government's has lockdowns, so they are desperately looking out for some stuff where they can buy with the help of home deliveries. The market is very volatile right now, it's better to hold the asset and have patience until it turns bullish...

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 12:08:07 PM

It was a straight market downfall from $9k and it stops $4k, and we can't deny that people have been surprised for this. But the good thing is that we are able to stabilize the market and even a few pumps away from it ($4k) leading to climbing up high at $6k plus today. The market remains unstable and its volatility is getting strong day by day.

As we are continued to fight against the global market issue, we are not confident that the coming halving will push the market to another high but a big chance that we still remain to the current position as of today.
Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 12:12:31 PM

Most consider the fall in the price of Bitcoin due to the presence of Corona viruses that are currently engulfed around the world, but whales may be a more precise reason to rise down the price of bitcoin and they can change the market only in a very time In the future, and we expect the price of bitcoin and altcoins to increase because this is the most waiting for this year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 01:48:28 PM

Today many people stating that the bitcoin is rapidly falling because of the outbreak coronavirus, it is because they are limiting the transactions for over the world and stop trading for a while but they forgot the whales those are the people who can be responsible for this changes because they have the huge amount of coins holding from the previous analysis still there is a 42% of the coins still not circulating for over two years and this is a cause too why the market price of the cryptocurrency is not good enough again. If you can see the market price of the coin having changes and going up rapidly in just a single day and back to lower price this is because of the whales they are diving into the dip and grabbing the opportunity collect coins as many as they can because the halving will be coming in the next few months and expect that the market price of the coins will back to huge changes.

Though crypto might be unstable and a lot of factors contribute to that. Also, people were right to say that the pandemic affected the crypto market because it is also an investment platform where people who have in one way or the other affected by the pandemic are involved. So, it is not exempted. however, if there is an increase in a short period prior to another plunge, it might also mean that whales are dumping, which is te reverse of what you said. My advice is for you to understand what you are dealing with. Whales manipulate market whenever they want to, not because they see or hear something, but mainly because they have the fund and they can take any risk at any time.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 01:53:12 PM

Today many people stating that the bitcoin is rapidly falling because of the outbreak coronavirus, it is because they are limiting the transactions for over the world and stop trading for a while

Price of Bitcoin decreased, because people need money so they exchanged their Bitcoins into fiat to buy whatever they need to buy. Some sold because they expected price of Bitcoin to decrease and bought or will buy back latter. There is a lot uncertainty right now.

Obviously, the thing people are unable to go out of homes due to COVID-19 as the most of the government's has lockdowns, so they are desperately looking out for some stuff where they can buy with the help of home deliveries. The market is very volatile right now, it's better to hold the asset and have patience until it turns bullish...
We better be flexible with the market. Do not try to hold in the current situation because prices are likely to rise during this time. If you have experience in trading then you do not need to hold any of these altcoins, take advantage of opportunities and make profits every day with the wave of the market.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 01:57:39 PM

I think although corona outbreak is a serious issue and we should tackle it wisely, we should not go out rather stay at home for safety and as soon as we feel we touched something from outside we should sanitize our hands, on the other hand i do not think there is anything to panic about byc and cryptos at the month, in my opinion btc and market will recover starting from may, so may be april will be a ranging month with volatility similar to march may be.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 02:01:52 PM

Whales are intelligent and they speculate the market in their favor and end up accumulating more coins for themselves by causing Fudd resulting in weak hands to sell their coins for cheap to these whales which makes them even richer. I think there is no need to panic and we should hodl as big events are near and market will be back with massive bulls in near future.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 02:02:32 PM

At this situation you have to make a prediction and don't choose high risk way. I mean, if you have money and all your money now is able to be used as your daily need then you can spend your money to invest.

But otherwise, if you just have money for your daily needs then the better is you have to keep it. Don't choose to invest in crypto currency cause you will choose high risk that I mentioned.

I think this is a bad time to start, bitcoin and altcoin price are increasing and decreasing significantly. Don't force yourself, back to invest when the situation run normaly.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 02:04:45 PM

Whales are intelligent and they speculate the market in their favor and end up accumulating more coins for themselves by causing Fudd resulting in weak hands to sell their coins for cheap to these whales which makes them even richer. I think there is no need to panic and we should hodl as big events are near and market will be back with massive bulls in near future.
They are intelligent, and they have a lot of money to make their intelligence more wonderful. This whole market is controlled by the whales, and in the end they are the winners in this market, we should watch them and never go against their actions because we will certainly take defeat
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 02:14:23 PM

With the current virus outbreak and situation, I think it is normal that investors shy away from crypto at the moment. I think they are more focused on their safety than trading. Although I think some of them are watching first the market and see what would be the next trend. Also, I think whales are amassing crypto right now and getting ready when the market stabilizes.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 03:29:56 PM

There are lots of possible reasons why prices of cryptocurrencies are falling nowadays. It might be because of the whales which manipulates the price or it is just normally because of the current situation we are all been into this days which relates to Coronavirus. There are lots of contributing factors affecting the changes on the price of cryptocurrencies so we must not be surprised about that since cryptocurrencies are vulnerable to sudden pumps and dumps. We will never know when pumps or dumps can happen since volatility is one of the characteristics that cryptocurrencies do possess. The changes in cryptocurrencies can be considered as changes that depends upon the situation or be dependent upon the mind of the people who uses it. At this point in time, I believe the current down fall have a relationship with the current situation wherein people is temporarily pulling out their investments from crypto to provide their necessities to survive and keep themselves safe from the virus or it can also be due to price manipulation of the whales or because people are dumping the price to afford buying cryptocurrencies at a lower price rate.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 05:44:03 PM

The changes is inevitable . The market can't just be on a single trend for life or for long, this is human behavior showing in a chart and people analyse it to trade. So any good trader must know how to use all the tools to read the market and take trade respectively. All things being equal, you will win more than losses.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 05:50:43 PM

The fact that now the situation of uncertainty is 100%
There is an opinion that the price of bitcoin may rise again to 9k, there is also an opinion that the price may drop to 3k
Different points of view of different people reinforce different facts of technical and fundamental analysis. But one thing is for sure, until May the current situation will not change

SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 11:46:03 PM

This is an event and an extraordinary thing to happen, because at this time a very drastic price reduction occurred, seeing the pandemic case occurred in large countries that gave permission to transact using crypto. That way it makes it an undesirable situation, hoping this situation will return to normal as usual.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:56:00 PM

The halving would have been a big focus if covid-19 didn't appear. I think the halving might not show big movement because investment is low as the world is facing survival of the fittest taste with covid-19.. We hope to get batter soon.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 01:37:56 AM

While it's true that whales can have an impact on the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins, I don't think they're the primary cause of the recent drops in price for most cryptocurrencies because I believe you're greatly underestimating the power that the public has on the price of cryptocurrencies especially when panicking ensues and people want to get out. This sort of dump can be a great time for whales and almost anyone to begin accumulating coins, though, which I do agree with.

Whales do have some control, but they're just one small piece of the puzzle.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 01:45:11 AM

The changes is inevitable . The market can't just be on a single trend for life or for long, this is human behavior showing in a chart and people analyse it to trade. So any good trader must know how to use all the tools to read the market and take trade respectively. All things being equal, you will win more than losses.
In fact, investors in the crypto market do not have many victories as you think and you will definitely risk more because of the unstable situation. Of course you can still make a profit from this market if you have a reasonable investment strategy but certainly not always lucky to do because the market is very volatile. Anyway, I still believe in myself and will definitely invest more if some of my favorite coins reach a low price.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 12:47:14 PM

The halving would have been a big focus if covid-19 didn't appear. I think the halving might not show big movement because investment is low as the world is facing survival of the fittest taste with covid-19.. We hope to get batter soon.
The expected money that supposed to be for investing are not being found, instead, those players are holding their money to make sure that they can still live a life even in this kind of situations around the world.
The halving might not be the focus for now as the world is suffering from this pandemic disease.
Agree, halving is no longer important to investors now. At the present time, investors are protecting themselves. They will not take risks at the moment to invest in bitcoin and altcoin, which is why the market becomes silent like it is now.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 01:24:21 PM

The expected money that supposed to be for investing are not being found, instead, those players are holding their money to make sure that they can still live a life even in this kind of situations around the world.
The halving might not be the focus for now as the world is suffering from this pandemic disease.
The epidemic is causing everything to change and there is definitely no news that will make the market rebound. I think now the economic situation of each country is heavily affected and all countries are isolated to resolve covid-19.

I just hope everything can end soon because my current job is postponed indefinitely and this will affect my daily life.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 01:41:12 PM

Agree, halving is no longer important to investors now. At the present time, investors are protecting themselves. They will not take risks at the moment to invest in bitcoin and altcoin, which is why the market becomes silent like it is now.
especially in the midst of conditions like this, of course they prefer to secure funds and see the situation. I think if the Corona outbreak can be overcome, it will cause a positive sentiment on the market, because there will be many investors to be active again. although currently the price of bitcoin is low, many investors are still waiting and watching

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: