Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 built in 2013 with the future in mind  (Read 7407 times)
rjs2016

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 05:18:34 AM

You need to participate in the conversation where the developers are. You need telegram to do it. We need consensus and centralized communication. You can find it at my link.

https://t.me/MoonCoinEco

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HeitorMessias

Activity: 207
Merit: 32

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:17:43 PM

You need to participate in the conversation where the developers are. You need telegram to do it. We need consensus and centralized communication. You can find it at my link.

I'm in this telegram group, but I don't know if it's very useful, today I saw a person asking simple questions about 'Mark's' conduct and there was a ban. Free speech is here, I've never seen anyone ban the topic ANN Moon for questioning.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 01:22:58 PM

Would anyone be interested in selling some MoonCoin for BTC, LTC, ETH, FJC or another crypto?

I know there are some exchanges, but they are either hacked, trading pairs that are not useful or require irksome KYC.

I'm looking to buy around 50 million and could pay the crypto equivalent of $200. Anyone interested?  Smiley

I think if the team decided to pay a reward to those bounty hunters who were promoting this project, then you would have a lot of people who would like to sell their coins. In addition, this is the best option for the project itself, so as not to collapse prices on the stock exchange.
rjs2016

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:16:44 PM

I'm in this telegram group, but I don't know if it's very useful, today I saw a person asking simple questions about 'Mark's' conduct and there was a ban. Free speech is here, I've never seen anyone ban the topic ANN Moon for questioning.

Agreed. It is not a friendly location and the developers do not seem interested in answering questions or entertaining new ideas even though they say it is all about the community. The developers keep saying they want help but then do not share anything. If we are dependent on the current group to cooperate with anyone, not much is going to happen. It is a sad state of affairs. Is there some sort of ulterior motive or any reason why they would want to hold the coin back for further development? I know the history of the other development team and the infighting.  They keep preaching that we now have wallets for phones but seem happy in just that one thing.
jamesburk
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 03:07:07 PM

I have been talking to both Mooncoin camps (Mooncoin.com and Mooncoin.eco are their public websites) and I have some questions.  Feel free to reply here or private message me here or email me at jburk@moonsociety.org

1. There is a specific wallet with 62 Billion Mooncoin which I'm told was agreed by everybody to be burned, but no action has yet been taken.  Is there a specific reason for that?

2. Regarding the wallet software client located at https://github.com/MooncoinCommunity/wallet -- why was this wallet developed and what is its current state of development?  I have read that it "removes the standard consensus rules that are in place to protect the chain and transactions".  What is the rationale for that?

3. There was a development fund created in the past (might be related to that 62B wallet).  What is the current state of any development funds or any other funds that were earmarked for development?

I have some specific ideas and recommendations but I am still working on those and would like answers to these questions first.  Thank you!
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 06:20:53 PM

I have been talking to both Mooncoin camps (Mooncoin.com and Mooncoin.eco are their public websites) and I have some questions.  Feel free to reply here or private message me here or email me at jburk@moonsociety.org

1. There is a specific wallet with 62 Billion Mooncoin which I'm told was agreed by everybody to be burned, but no action has yet been taken.  Is there a specific reason for that?

2. Regarding the wallet software client located at https://github.com/MooncoinCommunity/wallet -- why was this wallet developed and what is its current state of development?  I have read that it "removes the standard consensus rules that are in place to protect the chain and transactions".  What is the rationale for that?

3. There was a development fund created in the past (might be related to that 62B wallet).  What is the current state of any development funds or any other funds that were earmarked for development?

I have some specific ideas and recommendations but I am still working on those and would like answers to these questions first.  Thank you!

Good afternoon and welcome in this community ! You will receive my message in your email in the next few days. 

agswinner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 06:27:30 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2021, 08:30:34 PM by agswinner

The advice of my lawyers is not to touch the stolen coins until the conclusion of the class action in order not to commit a federal crime. I am the only one in the world who has the claim accepted by the Federal Court, perhaps due to the fact that I held 27,140B of Moon at Cryptsy exchange. I recently collected a third refund related to the Class Action against Coinbase / Cryptsy
If the class action is closed the coins can be burned without risk.  Vasillis holds the coins in his personal safe and offline wallet. It is therefore necessary to verify that the class action is closed and convince Vassilis to burn the coins as per the will of the whole community.  Paul Vernon CEO of Cryptsy destroyed the database Returning the coins to the court means an auction and big dump in the market (federal liquidators found at Cryptsy exchange 12b which were put up for auction and given cheaply to three speculators).

About the second question, I will limit myself to saying that given the lack of team.eco activity to which we entrusted the github pasw (mooncoicore)we hired independent devs Chechaz founder of Trezarcoin and Coinkit.de and Peter Bushnell founder of Feathercoin and bitcoin core dev for the development  of the client v0.18 in order to guarantee greater security with also the implementation of Smart Likes and MoonWord. In the name of consensus the old group has been covered with false accusations, with pressure from other communities as well, such as dogecoin Reddcoin and Vertcoin.  Therefore we have agreed together to avoid splitting the blockchain to continue with V 0.17 by Philip Stenton ibm programmer official dev (mebagger2)

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
HeitorMessias

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:51:47 PM

Hi all Moon Bros, I would like to bring the subject to the debate: REFUND ALTILLY

Like most of you who have Mooncoin on altilly, you saw that the refund metadology is extremely flawed. I will be able to recover less than 50% of my Mooncoins, I saw reports of people who will be able to recover 10%, 0%. I saw only one personal friend tell me that he will be able to recover 100%. I proved that I sent significant amounts of LTC and DOGE to make Moon purchases in altilly, it was informed that I will receive the refund of LTC and DOGE in USD with value calculated on the day of the hack. But let's think a little, why altilly will you need to take money out of your own pocket to pay me LTC and DOGE if they can just return the currency to me in full, which will not generate expenses for them? Does not make sense. Another important question is that since the absolute majority of those who had Mooncoin in altilly will not be able to recover 100% of their Mooncoins, will they stay with whom the Mooncoin not recovered? It seems that someone in the altilly team is trying to accumulate many Moon inappropriately. Honestly, how the currency can grow if altilly team clearly wants to usurp billions of Mooncoin to dump at the first opportunity.

George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 11:54:50 PM

Hi all Moon Bros, I would like to bring the subject to the debate: REFUND ALTILLY

Like most of you who have Mooncoin on altilly, you saw that the refund metadology is extremely flawed. I will be able to recover less than 50% of my Mooncoins, I saw reports of people who will be able to recover 10%, 0%. I saw only one personal friend tell me that he will be able to recover 100%. I proved that I sent significant amounts of LTC and DOGE to make Moon purchases in altilly, it was informed that I will receive the refund of LTC and DOGE in USD with value calculated on the day of the hack. But let's think a little, why altilly will you need to take money out of your own pocket to pay me LTC and DOGE if they can just return the currency to me in full, which will not generate expenses for them? Does not make sense. Another important question is that since the absolute majority of those who had Mooncoin in altilly will not be able to recover 100% of their Mooncoins, will they stay with whom the Mooncoin not recovered? It seems that someone in the altilly team is trying to accumulate many Moon inappropriately. Honestly, how the currency can grow if altilly team clearly wants to usurp billions of Mooncoin to dump at the first opportunity.

Yup, everything makes sense here. Those Altilly scammers are doing everything they can to not return coins to their owners Sad

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
HeitorMessias

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:58:14 PM

The advice of my lawyers is not to touch the stolen coins until the conclusion of the class action in order not to commit a federal crime. I am the only one in the world who has the claim accepted by the Federal Court, perhaps due to the fact that I held 27,140B of Moon at Cryptsy exchange. I recently collected a third refund related to the Class Action against Coinbase / Cryptsy
If the class action is closed the coins can be burned without risk.  Vasillis holds the coins in his personal safe and offline wallet. It is therefore necessary to verify that the class action is closed and convince Vassilis to burn the coins as per the will of the whole community.  Paul Vernon CEO of Cryptsy destroyed the database Returning the coins to the court means an auction and big dump in the market (federal liquidators found at Cryptsy exchange 12b which were put up for auction and given cheaply to three speculators).

About the second question, I will limit myself to saying that given the lack of team.eco activity to which we entrusted the github pasw (mooncoicore)we hired independent devs Chechaz founder of Trezarcoin and Coinkit.de and Peter Bushnell founder of Feathercoin and bitcoin core dev for the development  of the client v0.18 in order to guarantee greater security with also the implementation of Smart Likes and MoonWord. In the name of consensus the old group has been covered with false accusations, with pressure from other communities as well, such as dogecoin Reddcoin and Vertcoin.  Therefore we have agreed together to avoid splitting the blockchain to continue with V 0.17 by Philip Stenton ibm programmer official dev (mebagger2)

Hi Italian Bro, do you think it would be feasible to file a class action against altilly if they do not return 100% of the Mooncoins to their owners? If there is a class action in this regard please include me, I can send up to 1000USD to help with expenses with lawyers. If they continue to conduct the refund the way it is being done, billions of Mooncoin will be in the possession of an altilly team ready to be dumped.
HeitorMessias

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 12:04:36 AM

Yup, everything makes sense here. Those Altilly scammers are doing everything they can to not return coins to their owners Sad

I hope for Mooncoiners recover 100% of their coins if Mooncoiners to come together to take some collective action. Altilly is in a civilized nation, and there are immigrants on the team. Totally different from satowallet case, that the company was from a lawless nation.
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 12:07:33 AM

I hope for Mooncoiners recover 100% of their coins if Mooncoiners to come together to take some collective action. Altilly is in a civilized nation, and there are immigrants on the team. Totally different from satowallet case, that the company was from a lawless nation.

I would like to also be included in class action and willing to chip in up to 500$ for this cause.

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
agswinner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 09:35:26 AM

I would like to also be included in class action and willing to chip in up to 500$ for this cause.

Altilly rejected my request, so I lost over 1.150B of Moon, doge, Ltc and Eth. I have sent my address which shows deposits of 500m.  How  can you prove trading activity and buying made on the market? This procedure does not help to recover our coins, it seems like a perfect exit scam. M.0sullivan does not respond. I can also help to promote a class action and in any case finding protection solutions by blocking the Altilly addresses hot and cold wallets.

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:25:39 AM

Good morning. I have seen that Altilly returned the coins from some projects in the developers or in their communities. So, can we ask the same solution about Moons without clear owners ?

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 02:48:25 PM

Altilly rejected my request, so I lost over 1.150B of Moon, doge, Ltc and Eth. I have sent my address which shows deposits of 500m.  How  can you prove trading activity and buying made on the market? This procedure does not help to recover our coins, it seems like a perfect exit scam. M.0sullivan does not respond. I can also help to promote a class action and in any case finding protection solutions by blocking the Altilly addresses hot and cold wallets.

I have talked with someone from Altilly's Telegram channel about the Moncoin's holders who did not keep the deposits/withdrawals emails from their support. I suggested a way for the return of the coins without clear owners. They say that their CEO will decide about unclaimed assets in a period of 6 months from now.

HeitorMessias

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 05:27:37 PM

Good morning. I have seen that Altilly returned the coins from some projects in the developers or in their communities. So, can we ask the same solution about Moons without clear owners ?

Hi Greek Bro, I think it's really good if they return the coins to the community. The danger in this situation is if the altilly team is dishonest to the point of returning the "Moons without an owner" to Mark and friends, and as we all know the great dream of the life of Mark and associates: owning the 62B of Moon that were usurped from cryptsy , Mark once asked me if it would be a good initiative if the 62B were split between Mooncoiners, instead of being locked in with AGS who are waiting for legal responses to burn. I didn't continue the conversation, when the 62B was stolen I didn't even know what cryptocurrency was, so following a simple logic, I never had or will be entitled to 1 unit of the controversial 62B.
HeitorMessias

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 05:33:04 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2021, 07:58:02 AM by HeitorMessias

If altilly does not return the coins to the bitcointalk Moon community, I believe that the question of blocking addresses would be a good and unique alternative for prevent the dump of stoled coins
agswinner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 10:10:52 PM

Altilly Moon address cold wallet
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/address.dws?2GPEcFxrA375vutNn79yQEPYrhZ6vGk4T5.htm
Altilly Moon address hot wallet 
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/address.dws?MGrQz1EkVsrR63LtkibSwpTfqGnAgtNY4d.htm

jamesburk
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:38:47 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2021, 09:50:55 PM by jamesburk

I have some recommendations for the community.  I am in the process of reviewing these with senior members of the community and gathering feedback.

Will update this post when ready to share.
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 05:33:21 PM

I have some recommendations for the community.  I am in the process of reviewing these with senior members of the community and gathering feedback.

Will update this post when ready to share.
Good afternoon. I have sent you a message via email. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: