Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 21 Best Cryptocurrency to buy in 2020  (Read 2013 times)
Btcbeginners (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 05:57:33 AM

The list is good but i think we talk a lot about btc and alts for investment opportunities but i think it is time to talk about tokens that are very cheap at the moment and have the huge potential for gains, i am looking at few good projects from last few months and i think following tokens can prove to be good holds for next few months.
Synthetix Network token (SNX)
Pundix (NPXS)
Crypterium (CRPT)
Power Ledger (POWR)
Amon (AMN)
Atlant (ATL)

Personally, I like the SNX, and the POWR tokens, So future I  will add it to my list

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 06:19:01 AM

The list is good but i think we talk a lot about btc and alts for investment opportunities but i think it is time to talk about tokens that are very cheap at the moment and have the huge potential for gains, i am looking at few good projects from last few months and i think following tokens can prove to be good holds for next few months.
Synthetix network token (SNX)
Pundix (NPXS)
Crypterium (CRPT)
Power Ledger (POWR)
Amon (AMN)
Atlant (ATL)

i recognized some of those coins on your list . yes few of those are good to have on your collection  . btc is over rated i agree , it was like corona too that always being talked anywhere .

isnt it annoying sometimes ? not just annoying but btc is quite expensive too which isnt really the best to buy for those people that wants a bang on thier bucks .  it would be better if every year we will nominate some coins and we will promote it here , just for a change  .what ya think with it  guys ?
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 06:27:47 AM

Investing in new altcoins can always lead to the loss of all your money, and therefore you should always invest in top altcoins that have long been profitable for all investors who invest at the right time and I also prefer to invest in top altcoins like ethereum, binance coin and in many other top cryptocurrencies.
Yes, to avoid losses in investing, indeed in this case it is better to choose Altcoin that is already top or has been popular in many exchanges, such as ETH, BNB, LTC and others, because Altcoin is clear that the trading volume will always be there as well as demand also very much, and it is clearly different from Altcoin which is still new.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 06:38:31 AM

During this pandemic Digital money is the perfect solution - no touching, no transmission.
Digital currencies such as Tem which are actively in talks with governments to provide them with a national digital currency are going to come out of this stronger than ever.
TemTum is going $1+ when the economy settles and announcements about partnerships with governments are announced.
I hope digital money will adapt in order to get as much new users as possible.
at this point all known tokens and coins lack usability and ease of use
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 06:47:18 AM

Well, so that you don't hesitate in choosing crypto, you only need to choose the top coins, namely bitcoin, and ethereum. dividing your assets into 21 cryptos will only make you a very little fortune. other than that, from the altcoin you mentioned, I just feel that ethereum is the most potential altcoin there.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 10:15:43 AM

Well, so that you don't hesitate in choosing crypto, you only need to choose the top coins, namely bitcoin, and ethereum. dividing your assets into 21 cryptos will only make you a very little fortune. other than that, from the altcoin you mentioned, I just feel that ethereum is the most potential altcoin there.
You are right, we do not need to invest in too much altcoin in this market because it does not help us to be more profitable when the market goes up. Just invest in the top 3-5 altcoins in this market, it will make it easier for us to manage and get more profits.

abbccoin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 11:07:24 AM

Different coins are mentioned in each article, but I think Bitcoin is a great choice for investment.
If you search this in the browser"best crypto coin for investment
" you will find it at the top.
  • #1. Bitcoin (BTC)
  • #2. Ethereum (ETH)
  • #3. Litecoin (LTC)
  • #4. Binance Coin (BNB)
  • #5. Tezos (XTZ)
  • #6. Monero (XRM)
  • #7. NEXO (NEXO)
  • #8. Cardano (ADA)
Source:https://themoneymongers.com/best-cryptocurrency-to-invest/

BTC Bitcoin is number one

ABBC (ABBC) Price Analysis: ABBC Bulls Looks Confident For $0.10 Mark

ABBC Coin is showing significant positive movement from the past few days and crossed the crucial level of $0.090
The ABBC/BTC pair is also showing positive movement with the overall gain of 63% and with the level of 0.00001431 BTC
As the pricing graph of ABBC coin reflects, it is on the significant bullish run from the past few days. The altcoin started at a price level of $0.08. As it gained bullish momentum in the market, it touched a month-high level of $0.09 in today’s market.

Are you following the growth of ABBC which is stable and have been fighting all odds and emerging as a super alt coin since its inception in 2018.

This is a recent analysis- https://www.thecoinrepublic.com/2020/03/30/abbc-abbc-price-analysis-abbc-bulls-looks-confident-for-0-10-mark/
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 11:24:39 AM

in the list, specifically for the year for new tokens or still in development or you can say the market stamp is still small, I think the opportunity is still small. because when the situation is bearish like this, it is the big coins that have a greater chance. like bitcoin, etherum, binance, xlm, monero, cardano, waves, or doge.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 11:37:44 AM

I think only one best to buy and have guarantee keep take recovery when price going down and this currency is bitcoin, I think how ever you have best support with altcoin one day keep going down and never can't back to higher price again, how ever reason keep touch down.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 11:47:16 AM

I won't invest in any altcoin that is compiled by any article. People should be wise enough to make their due diligence we have seen some project close down because of lack of fund for continuous development and we have seen some altcoins that refuse to pick in price despite bitcoin performance and market growth before this virus chaos.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 11:50:35 AM

in the list, specifically for the year for new tokens or still in development or you can say the market stamp is still small, I think the opportunity is still small. because when the situation is bearish like this, it is the big coins that have a greater chance. like bitcoin, etherum, binance, xlm, monero, cardano, waves, or doge.

I am trying to buy bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, waves, and doge until now. Even if I only could buy in a little amount, it doesn't matter because I can get so many prices at the market, and I will have the opportunity to sell that coin once the coin can increase. I am sure that the coin will reach every high price and that will be higher than the price that I bought. From that way, I think I can try to make a profit from a different price. But still, this time, the market moves make us watch and analyze deeper because the price seems still unpredictable.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 11:54:11 AM

I won't invest in any altcoin that is compiled by any article. People should be wise enough to make their due diligence we have seen some project close down because of lack of fund for continuous development and we have seen some altcoins that refuse to pick in price despite bitcoin performance and market growth before this virus chaos.
Yes, we should not invest under the guidance of others. In this market there are many altcoins and we have a lot of choices. So we should learn and choose the best altcoins to invest in. And altcoins in the top 20 coinmarketcap are the best altcoins we can choose to invest

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 12:09:03 PM

Nowadays, there are thousands of coins & token available in the CoinMarkectCap but 99% of the coins & tokens are worthless, and selecting the potential cryptocurrency project is a bit more difficult due to many scam projects. So, in this article consist of the 20 Best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 without any hesitation. Also, you can prove the performance of recent history.

If you are looking to invest in a new cryptocurrency project, check out the https://www.btcbeginners.com/best-cryptocurrency-to-buy
Stop trying to promote your site.
You could've just listed here what coin do you think are the best to buy this year.
It would be best just to look it up in CoinMarketCap or just google it.
Right now the the best coin to buy right now is the Toilet Paper Token (hehe).  Grin
Of course consider buying Bitcoin and other coins lying around top 10 of CMC, they're pretty much worth the hodl.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 12:19:19 PM

Yes, we should not invest under the guidance of others. In this market there are many altcoins and we have a lot of choices. So we should learn and choose the best altcoins to invest in. And altcoins in the top 20 coinmarketcap are the best altcoins we can choose to invest

I think we should consider options for buying altcoins that are in the TOP 50 of coinmarketcap. At the same time, choosing such altcoins, which have recently greatly reduced the price. This should give a greater percentage of growth in the price when the crypto market starts to grow.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
PlayFuel_Official

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 01:00:38 PM

I would like to share you guys another best cryptocurrency to buy in 2020. Its Playfuel(PLF), for more details please click the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5237110.0
roaringunknown

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 06:23:51 PM

Some altcoins such as TemTum are going to come out of the corona panic stronger than ever.
For example TemTum has now got an LOI with Anguilla to provide them with a backbone for their own national digital currency, with more deals with other countries in the works also.
Once news of this released when the panic has settled I can see TEM going $1+
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 11:18:45 PM

A very interesting article, offering many alternatives and potential altcoin reviews, quite different from most other articles. Of course, ethereum is the best candidate, that's in my opinion. Do not miss the opportunity, if possible then fill your bag, do an analysis first and understand the risks, do not FOMO, determine the strategy, dwyor.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
roaringunknown

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 11:40:04 PM

During this pandemic Digital money is the perfect solution - no touching, no transmission.
Digital currencies such as Tem which are actively in talks with governments to provide them with a national digital currency are going to come out of this stronger than ever.
TemTum is going $1+ when the economy settles and announcements about partnerships with governments are announced.
I have so much faith in this project, holding steady despite the rest of my portfolio taking a nosedive the last few weeks.
I can see my investment paying off big time when all this settles down.
LiverLamas

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 12:50:19 AM

Different coins are mentioned in each article, but I think Bitcoin is a great choice for investment.
If you search this in the browser"best crypto coin for investment
" you will find it at the top.
  • #1. Bitcoin (BTC)
  • #2. Ethereum (ETH)
  • #3. Litecoin (LTC)
  • #4. Binance Coin (BNB)
  • #5. Tezos (XTZ)
  • #6. Monero (XRM)
  • #7. NEXO (NEXO)
  • #8. Cardano (ADA)
Source:https://themoneymongers.com/best-cryptocurrency-to-invest/

BTC Bitcoin is number one

from the data in the previous day they face some conflict, hope this month they will be stabl
roaringunknown

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 01:44:00 AM

TEM for the win
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: