Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinsbit.io has taken all my funds without any explanation, looks like SCAM  (Read 639 times)
pennycryptoclub

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 04:12:59 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

this is sure a scam, I just had a live chat with the support and ask why is my KYC submitted so many times and got reject and ask is the website legit?!

He replied, because your document is expired therefore application been rejected, after that he reply me saying because your document is expired and blame on our "website legit"? and he leave the chat and block my chat.

1st Reject:
Your KYC not accepted. Please try again.
Reason passport: Dear customer, good day! At the time of checking your documents, to confirm and activate KYC, it was revealed that you didn’t comply with all requirements. For this reason, you have been disapproved. Please upload Selfie with your passport (bio data page), driver license (front side) or the ID card (front side) and the note with the CURRENT date, words “coinsbit” and your signature. Note that you will need to fill NAME AND CONTACTS form and upload all other photos once again. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

2rd Reject:
Reason passport: Dear customer, good day! At the time of checking your documents, to confirm and activate KYC, it was revealed that you didn’t comply with all requirements. For this reason, you have been disapproved. Text on paper should be written BY HAND without any graphic editing.

3rd Reject:
Reason passport: Dear customer, good day! At the time of checking your documents, to confirm and activate KYC, it was revealed that you didn’t comply with all requirements. For this reason, you have been blocked because your document is expired.

All the documents i have check is not expired. They are just finding ways to reject your application no matter how good is you submit. Lucky i do not have so much coins there.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: