Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange tokens  (Read 635 times)
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 03:12:01 PM

I believe Blocknet which is a coin associated with the Blocknet project building decentralized tech such as their Block DX, will do amazingly well in the future, since node owners can profit off of trading fees, which makes the coin itself in high demand if people start trading on the DEX, speaking high volume trading.
Not only that, but Blocknet's XRouter, and XCloud/XBridge is gonna be profitable as well for node owners, since it's basically a new decentralized Infura and Oracle Network, powered by nodes. You'll have to do your own research on this in order to fully grasp it's full potential though.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 03:39:57 PM

The tokens of big exchanges like Binance or Okex are high value because they are all going through long-term development, and get a lot of benefits if they keep them. For example, Okex the value of OKB soared after Okex launched their own blockchain, or like Binance, IEO was a factor driving BNB's price increase.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
CryptoBik

Activity: 311
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 03:49:29 PM

The tokens of big exchanges like Binance or Okex are high value because they are all going through long-term development, and get a lot of benefits if they keep them. For example, Okex the value of OKB soared after Okex launched their own blockchain, or like Binance, IEO was a factor driving BNB's price increase.
They are valuable until hackers attack the exchange and win. If you invest in these assets, then only for a short period of time. And only in the BNB, since this is one of the exchanges (as I know) is able to withstand hackers.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 04:14:46 PM

To be honest investing in exchange tokens can be very risky because it's hard to see a successful exchange this days and other second problem is how good the exchange will be, most new exchanges have fake volumes and once this is spotted by investing they run away from such exchange

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 06:19:01 PM

They are valuable until hackers attack the exchange and win. If you invest in these assets, then only for a short period of time. And only in the BNB, since this is one of the exchanges (as I know) is able to withstand hackers.
I agree with you if it is too risky to invest with a new coin exchange because usually new alt coin exchanges will be very difficult to get current market capitalization so that making new coins often decline in price even on their exchanges, I think BNB has been able to survive of course by taking appropriate steps, such as burning their tokens and making the price of the BNB token continue to survive in exchange. One thing that I disagree with, all exchanges have the same risk of hacking even if you remember, finance exchanges hacked by hackers caused considerable losses on May 7, 2019.

SaveMyBtc

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 06:44:09 PM

I think hackers are always a big thread for the big crypto currency exchanges. If the hackers can conquer the network of a exchange, it will have a very big images damage, a drop of the exchange coin or token and a lot of money will also be lost. In the worst case a exchage have to close their business. So i think it can be ver profitable to invest in such a coin, but it also has a very high risk to invest in that. A other big thing is not only the price, also a use should be connected to that, like daily dividends.

BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 09:34:45 PM

Frankly speaking not all exchange tokens progress all depends on the team effort towards the project as some exchanges are after token listing and some after helping other coins not even theres but good exchange tokens progress because the sees it as their native tokens and needed to progress. Grab exchange tokens from good exchange and not anyhow exchange to avoid had I know.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 09:09:10 AM

I don't think if there is another exchange tokens that can be like binance coin. Only binance coin that I know has a potential in the future and it can increase for more up to $100, just hold binance coin for long.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 03:26:47 PM

Exchanges in cryptocurrency is very important, many peoples need it to trade their coins and tokens and that makes the exchange profitable.
But we must very careful before using any new exchange because they can faking their trading volumes to attract more users.
Don't store too much coins on exchange wallet, just use exchange when you want to trade.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 04:12:03 PM

Exchange token like BNB Kucoin, Okex are most valuable and widely traded in those exchange as these exchanges give some good incentive to holders like less fee, staking, daily profit sharing. So I prefer those token.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 04:28:37 PM

Exchanges in cryptocurrency is very important, many peoples need it to trade their coins and tokens and that makes the exchange profitable.
But we must very careful before using any new exchange because they can faking their trading volumes to attract more users.
Don't store too much coins on exchange wallet, just use exchange when you want to trade.

No one is downplaying the importance of cryptocurrency exchanges. I would have included them in my portfolio as well, if they were fairly priced. At this point of time at least, I would argue that they are being priced much above the fair valuation levels. Binance coin (BNB) is having a market cap of around $2.1 billion. It is still digestible. But what about the smaller exchanges, such as KuCoin whose exchange token is having a market cap of close to $100 million? IMO, these tokens are overpriced. 
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:06:33 PM

Later, I thought BCNEX will do better but they are already likely scam!
Currently, BCNEX is facing a lot of trouble, many investors complain about BCNEX's cash withdrawal system.
A friend of mine said that he had to wait all day to withdraw his money, as if the wallet of BCNEX was exhausted. Support couldn't say anything other than make him wait.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:36:34 PM

Exchange token like BNB Kucoin, Okex are most valuable and widely traded in those exchange as these exchanges give some good incentive to holders like less fee, staking, daily profit sharing. So I prefer those token.
usually for exchange coins have more value in terms of benefits for holders. some traders may not pay attention to this, but some exchanges provide lower trading costs when there are coins in the exchange wallet. many features such as participating in IEO or others.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 06:14:47 PM

No single new exchange is working perfectly right now, you are better off with old top exchanges now, and remember how hard it is to raise funds today? New exchanges need lots of money to get running and nobody cares about exchanges that much

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 06:30:03 PM

Take a look at coinmetro exchnage, give it few years from now if they keep up with what they currently have, it will be as huge as other exchnage tokens as well. Coinmetro has an improved regulatory system than what other exchnage does.
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 06:59:33 PM

for new exchanges I haven't seen the potential because it looks like new exchanges are currently only focused on looking for profit for a moment but there are some that might look good for example zipmex it's just that their focus is currently only on consumers in Asia.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 07:57:06 PM

Who would have thought that exchange tokens can be huge as they are today? Back in 2017 I never thought that exchange can use token on their platform and make it very valuable, look at binance exchange and Okex exchange, very profitable they are today for every early adopters, any ways that's that, how about now? What exchange do you think will be huge in near future?
In 2017 that idea is unique and they got a reason why people have to use this just to get further discounts on their trading fee but if you think that new exchange's token will also get into the same level then you are wrong, the chances of happening is very less though since the hype ends for exchange's token.

If you want profits then look for something unique now and it can be anything but it will be associated with high risks as well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 09:57:13 PM

Exchange tokens are more trusted both not all exchange so I would advice we check CMC for exchanges and top ones as they protects thier tokens and ensure it moons together with BTC and also moon hence other coins are mooning. Exchange tokens is what gives exchanges respect and builds more trust do they don't joke with it.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 10:06:09 PM

It's all about designing good token economics regarding the use of the coin on the exchange platform. Binance has done very well and that is the reason why it has made the coin grow so rapidly. At the moment one of the upcoming exchange whose token i would entreat y'all to get your hands on is AAB by AAX exchange.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 10:21:11 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2020, 10:46:28 PM by oscarftw

Who would have thought that exchange tokens can be huge as they are today? Back in 2017 I never thought that exchange can use token on their platform and make it very valuable, look at binance exchange and Okex exchange, very profitable they are today for every early adopters, any ways that's that, how about now? What exchange do you think will be huge in near future?
Binance coin is becoming more success, only Binance has different service or product. Okex and huobi exchange also doing good. Before Binance dex, this coin price was dump as usual others coin. Without high volume exchange, exchange coin is worthless. I think exchange coin price can be control by own exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: