Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange tokens  (Read 630 times)
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 05:50:51 AM

We can't trust with bigger exchange market because some time many exchange delist coin from their exchange without get confirmation before, but when have any exchange want to listed some coin have pay with higher amount. But when exchange want listed coin always give good news and now get bad news with delist.
delisting a coins is only base on liquidity if the coins tokens doesnt have it the exchange owner has the right to delist that tokens.

Its the project problem if they can make more volume in thier coins its thier job to do this and besides it doesnt have any benefit for the exchange if the coins listed dont have volume how would exchange earn from it? Delisting is good choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 06:04:15 AM

thought your talkin about the other tokens , you know traditional tokens that came from an ieo/ico but if exchanges tokens is the deal then yes those tokens are different as they are being supported by an exchange especially if an exchange is already huge and popular  , chances are these tokens can also grow in value   . future is unpredictable   .

old good exchange are now fading and replaced by newer exchanges so i guess that can also happen again in the future   .
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 07:31:16 AM

Who would have thought that exchange tokens can be huge as they are today? Back in 2017 I never thought that exchange can use token on their platform and make it very valuable, look at binance exchange and Okex exchange, very profitable they are today for every early adopters, any ways that's that, how about now? What exchange do you think will be huge in near future?

The value of the market cap exchange token becomes large because of the large transactions and also many investors who buy it for investing in IEO. With the benefit of reducing transaction fees, investors will save a lot when trading and this is what makes exchange token prices continue to rise

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
bluebit25

Activity: 1596
Merit: 289

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 07:36:10 AM

Who would have thought that exchange tokens can be huge as they are today? Back in 2017 I never thought that exchange can use token on their platform and make it very valuable, look at binance exchange and Okex exchange, very profitable they are today for every early adopters, any ways that's that, how about now? What exchange do you think will be huge in near future?
Currently I don't see any good exchanges , most of the current exchanges are scams and have no users. BTW I know an exchange from 2019, that's the MXC exchange. This exchange was great and they did a good job of promoting and now it has become one of the top exchanges in this market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 07:36:31 AM

I don't see any new exchange that can be big fish in the future. I had a strong faith in tradeio exchange and thought it will be something like the Binance, but I was wrong, the team is very unprofessional, so the exchange is now in hibernation mode! Later, I thought BCNEX will do better but they are already likely scam! People are talking about EZ365 exchange, but personally, I think they talk too much but no real output! So, I have no faith on any exchange that can grow like Binance, Kucoin or Okex! But Gateio coin price will be huge like the KCS, OKB in the next bull run!
I believe EZ365 will survive simply because the team aren't totally after fund, they even stated that if funds target ain't met they will continues development still, who does that this days? Remember Apollo currency? It was fund by the team, I believe such projects will hardly fail

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 07:40:23 AM

Exchange tokens have become very popular and it is of course very good for those who invested tokens from the very beginning in the exchange tokens and I was one of them and still constantly invest in exchange tokens and I am sure that in the future exchange tokens will cost even more.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 08:01:05 AM

IEO is the reason why these tokens have greatly influence their price. Basically, thats the thing most projects are aiming now. The only benefits of tokens on their exchange if we can take advantage of discount on fee like what Binance is doing but of course this is still centralized exxhange and that reason can be still a factor of hack or any breached where users can be compromised. Holding their utility token is good if the fees or discount really proves the value of using their platform well, Binance did a great job on that part. So I believe their token deserved a rwally high praise.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 08:02:48 AM

at the moment, there is too much exchanges on the market, and some of them have to fail, there will be dozens that work, but a high number of them will certainly fail, and moreover crypto is made for decentralized markets, not centralized exchanges, and this should be new exchange boom, of course you should DYOR prior to investment
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 08:06:15 AM

The fact about exchange tokens is many of them are dead already, it think exchanges are the hardest in crypto space, team have so much to worry about, security is the first, keeping people's fund safe is not an easy task, few good new exchanges will still come but they are more risky to invest on

tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 08:08:52 AM

Exchange tokens have become very popular and it is of course very good for those who invested tokens from the very beginning in the exchange tokens and I was one of them and still constantly invest in exchange tokens and I am sure that in the future exchange tokens will cost even more.
Yes, but not all exchange tokens are good for investment choices, for example is like a crime scene token from a Tokpie exchange, I don't think that is a good choice for investment, nor are some tokens from low exchanges or exchanges that often experience scams, so if May I know what exchange tokens are currently investing?
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 08:24:37 AM

As for me I would say good innovations drives value and bad innovation are a pain to the people thus going down the drain. Taking a look at most top exchanges and others, the difference is always clear, top exchanges innovates, bring in new ideas and most importantly expands to accommodate and reach many users and a very good example is Binance and Okex. So therefore, when a project or in this case an exchange is worth it, it will be seen in its token, this is why most exchanges tokens are valuable and some aren't.

JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 09:06:37 AM

I regret not knowing about binance and Okex exchange while they are still very young, but now that's in the past, many opportunities will arise and I will the there to grab it, new exchanges will come around but be prepared because scam exchanges will be here too

Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 10:16:51 AM

That doesn't validate your point that exchange tokens are good. Most exchange tokens and other wannabes are very shitty and are no difference to other scam coin. I wish I had invested in Binance and some other exchange tokens back then.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 10:27:12 AM

When Binance was first launched, no one thought it could be on top exchangers with large transaction volumes. This makes BNB Coin which is a native token, the price moves up because it can be used to cut transaction fees. Even now with the cooperation of VISA for debit cards, I think BNB Coin is an attractive investment
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 10:54:56 AM

Some token listed with not popular exchange but could be worth with higher price after seriously by developer to buy back and take care with their coin when going down, but some token listed with bigger exchange but keep going down to lower price like MBL coin after listing on Binance exchange market.
Five Star Exchange Token

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:08:13 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2020, 02:23:05 PM by Five Star Exchange Token

*1st Time in Crypto History Blockchain Based Work From Home Online Business Opportunity with Free 25000 INR. Medical Treatment Expenses Help Against Corona Virus* by *Five Star Exchange Token (FSET)*

*Five Star Exchange Token (FSET) will Donate 50% of Total Profit For Poor Girl's Education*

*Five Star Exchange Token (FSET)*

FSET Introduction
Five Star Exchange Token (FSET) is a Token is a FSC20 Based Token
   Charity is now on blockchain Five Star Exchange Tokens will be valued as blockchain assets as their utility will be defined through incorporation of key features and rewards.
    FSE Tokens will be used for Marketplace Transactions, Fundraising, Donations, and last mile delivery.
Five Star Exchange Token [FSET] is a Token based on Five Star Coin Blockchain.
Token Model : FSC20
Algorithm : Ethash
Decimals : 8

FSET Distribution

*Total Supply   = 1,35,00,000 FSET* (Equal To Indian Population)

Pree Booking = 55,00,000

2nd Year         = 020,000
3rd Year          = 020,000
4th Year          = 020,000
5th Year          = 020,000

Book Minimum *50 FSET and Get 25,000 INR. Medical Treatment Expenses Cover Against Corona*

*Pree Booking Booking Shedule*

*15,00,000 FSET For MLM Plan*

1) 01 To 07 April 2020 = *10 INR/FSE* (Max 20,00,000 FSET)

2) 08 To 14 April 2020 = *12.5 INR/FSE* (Max 15,00,000 FSET)

3) 15 To 21 April 2020 = *15 INR/FSE* (Max 10,00,000 FSET)

4) 22 To 28 April 2020 = *17.5 INR/FSE* (Max 10,00,000 FSET)

Pree Booking FSET Will Distributed on *1st May 2020*

All Pre Booking FSET will in Your *FSET Cold Wallet*

*Your Cold Wallet FSET Release Schedule*

1) 05% FSET on 15th May 2020

2) 10% FSET on 1st June 2020

3) 05% FSET on 15th June 2020

4) 10% FSET on 1st July 2020

5) 05% FSET on 15th July 2020

6) 10% FSET on 1st August 2020

7) 05% FSET on 15th August 2020

Cool 10% FSET on 1st September 2020

9) 05% FSET on 15th September 2020

10) 10% FSET on 1st October 2020

11) 05% FSET on 1st October 2020

12) 10% FSET on 1st November 2020

13) 05% FSET on 15th November 2020

14) 05% FSET on 1st December 2020

FSET Useful Links

Smart Contract Address : https://fivestarcoin.in/transaction-address/0xA823C2428c98C620dF95D0e8656dFE57947CF9a2

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/Five-Star-Exchange-Token-114459103536546/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/TokenFive?s=08

Telegram : https://t.me/fivestarexchangetoken

Bitcointalk Announcement : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2787850;sa=showPosts

Bitcointalk Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2787850
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:12:20 AM

You know mate things have changed a lot today compared to 2017, back then the market is stable and very raw, But today the market was already saturated with a large number of cryptocurrencies that exist while the investors are very limited thats why I don't think that there will be another exchange token/coin that becomes more valuable like BNB, and other exchange tokens/coins. those times are already past and it will not happen again.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:13:53 AM

When Binance was first launched, no one thought it could be on top exchangers with large transaction volumes. This makes BNB Coin which is a native token, the price moves up because it can be used to cut transaction fees. Even now with the cooperation of VISA for debit cards, I think BNB Coin is an attractive investment

The good fate may be true to BNB but for other exchange tokens especially the small ones, they are still not valuable when they are being traded with other exchanges. i wonder what would happen to them if one of those popular exchanges will suddenly be hacked or attacked and lose great value that their only option is to file for bankruptcy. so that would mean, their respective exchange token will have no more value.
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:23:16 AM

That doesn't validate your point that exchange tokens are good. Most exchange tokens and other wannabes are very shitty and are no difference to other scam coin. I wish I had invested in Binance and some other exchange tokens back then.
some token exchanges aren't all bad. there are plans why coins or tokens are made from an exchange. not just from a new platform. but some exchanges provide a pretty good alternative to ownership of tokens or exchange coins where they trade there is usually compensation in the form of trading fees.

rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 12:33:15 PM

I have been burned far too many times by buying exchange tokens for speculative purposes.

I'd much rather just speculate on pure cryptocurrencies like Litecoin or Bitcoin, or something that does not rely on a centralized platform to derive value.

Isn't that the exact reason why cryptocurrencies are so popular, because they're supposed to a separate from the traditional economy and unreliant on centralized middlemen (e.g. exchanges?)

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████