Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to invest  (Read 6492 times)
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 05:03:23 AM

The best choice for you now is definitely Polkadot. You can participate in auctions of parachains or just invest in DOT, both options will yield profit to you I think. Polkadot has started its Croadloans.The most famous project Akala. We lock up our DOTs for 2 years, in return we get Akala coins (if they win). After 2 years we get back our Dots, they will definitely increase a lot during this period of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 05:22:22 AM

Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley

To find a good project you can investigate the table of top-100 altcoins on coinmarket cap. Look for coins that are not very high now and investigate the idea of project under it, its tokenomics, community, development team, partnership. Maybe there are opportunities not just to invest in this coin but stake it on their platform or use it to have other bonuses.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
rezasg

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 09:05:42 AM

Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley
It's highly recommended to check out PAYB the token of Paybswap. A super undervalued token that holds so much growth potential.
It's a cross-chain AMM with farming and NFT marketplace on Binance Smart Chain. A must-check project.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 09:41:46 AM

You don't have to worry about choosing which assets to take. There are many choices and you can customize which coin or token you like.
He has to worry about it if he doesn't enough knowledge what to invest.

And with the fact that there are a lot of people shilling their crypto assets, if he's lack of knowledge about how to choose assets, he might go wrong in choosing one.

That's why it's important to know what you're up to as you invest.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 04:29:51 PM

In this case my advice is that everyone want to investment in crypto first of all i say that a man completely study about a crypto and coin and in this time the Many good coin price is low so easily invest and buy a coin in few days received a best profit.

apaben

Activity: 889
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 07:33:11 PM

To find a good project you can investigate the table of top-100 altcoins on coinmarket cap. Look for coins that are not very high now and investigate the idea of project under it, its tokenomics, community, development team, partnership. Maybe there are opportunities not just to invest in this coin but stake it on their platform or use it to have other bonuses.
indeed to find the best coin in the 100 coinmarketcap rankings. but there is something even more great when you call a new project with an advantage of partners and teams, big investors. there are plenty of opportunities out there to make you a good starting buyer at a still fantastic price. but not all can be found easily. for better understanding you are only active on social media and potential news..?

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 09:47:11 PM

Check out OPCT!

Should be a great month as there is an AMA November 11th, and a Mobile App Release.
User Friendly Private Storage that competes with Storj, Sia, Filecoin, etc.

Active CEO that does weekly updates, and a great community!

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 01:54:52 PM

I for one generally put resources into coin top that is acceptable in all regards, as Ethereum and bitcoin the two coins can give a ton of benefit if the bul run show up. Try not to consider usdt a coin since it is printed brought together stable money and not a crypto coin. It isn't yet clear where bitcoin cost will go. In the event that bitcoin dumps under any condition, you have the likelihood to dump your altcoin enormous.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 05:48:16 PM

If you want to invest in crypto, then you should choose an altcoin that is in the top 10 of CMC, because the coin has a very promising reputation, but if you want to invest in a new project then it is better to study in detail, namely by looking at the development team, community  , token supply and volume, as well as the partnerships the project has, so you can determine whether the project is worth investing in or not, although this method is not very effective, but at least you already know the ins and outs of the project.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 06:21:58 PM

I recommend not using altcoins that not many people use or know about. Altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin. You will make ten times your initial investment in a few months, but then again, you may lose all your money in a few days. The risks with altcoins are too high. I would prefer you to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins like ETH.
Sardel

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:26:43 AM

PAYB is arguably the best choice for a long term investment. A very promising gem that holds so much potential. Their platform is equipped with a cross-chain DEX (using Polkadot substrate node), staking pool, NFT Marketplace, and more. I've got a feeling this token will come into everyone's radar really soon!
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 01:23:12 PM

if the OP invests the funds according to what he has planned then now of course he will get a profit but holding it longer will multiply the profits in the future because I saw the OP wrote this post in early 2020

livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 01:30:45 PM

if the OP invests the funds according to what he has planned then now of course he will get a profit but holding it longer will multiply the profits in the future because I saw the OP wrote this post in early 2020
Not with GNT.

But with BAT, it's now one of the most popular altcoins and with usecase for its browser, the brave browser that's giving people who uses the browser and rewards them.

Well, many cryptos have gone up so if somebody invested like last year, they're probably up by this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 04:17:17 AM

I think after crown closes we will see in top other awful ones dropping. Try not to consider usdt a coin since it is printed incorporated stable money and not a crypto coin. I realize once the market recuperates it will present to you a lot of benefit. For my purposes, I'd prefer invested my energy putting resources into strong digital money than spending further exploration on new tasks.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 04:33:07 AM

Holding on for a long time is all about how much patience you have to put into it, so it's also not something other people need to think about as long as he's still very happy with it and is also very profitable when he's done it.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 07:52:32 AM

Holding on for a long time is all about how much patience you have to put into it, so it's also not something other people need to think about as long as he's still very happy with it and is also very profitable when he's done it.

Yes it's a post from 2020 when market was bearish. Not sure about GNT but BAT has made good progress in this bull run. Holding is perfect way of investing in any form of trading but IMO if you are getting 50% profit on your coin then you must sell to get profit. Nonetheless its personal choice of trader that for how long he wanna hodl, there are people who have bought btc at 10k and still waiting for 100k.
Judrob

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 11:00:19 AM

Choose a safe and more stable project for investment like Paybswap. A very promising token that has huge growth potential - the launch of their DEX bridging BSC to the hyped Polkadot ecosystem is closer than ever.
It has real utility and is backed by a strong development team. Already filled up my bags; you should too.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 01:13:54 PM

For now many projects that we can invest in, especially the increase has not occurred to the maximum even though the value of bitcoin is already very high, and this is our opportunity to be in the project, the coin you choose at this time is less sure because all the risks and risks are very large of course, my advice is to choose coins that already have the potential for maximum profit and reduce the risk less, then the top 10 coins are the mainstay of all of us so choose the coin.

There are indeed many coins circulating now, but only a few are worth investing in, because if we choose the wrong coins the risk is very high.
Suppose we invest in shitcoins, if we sell them late, it will take a long time for the price to rise again. There are even some shitcoins that become
deadcoins after the development team left and the demand continues to decline. Although now almost all coins have increased in price, but we must
be careful in choosing coins for investment. Avoid coins that have no real use or avoid coins that are only used for pump and dump. I totally agree
with you, that the best choice for investment is top 10 coins, they are usually coins with high demand. So it is much safer to invest in the top 10 coins,
if we sell too late, the price can recover quickly.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
cvasy

Activity: 520

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 01:19:37 PM

For now many projects that we can invest in, especially the increase has not occurred to the maximum even though the value of bitcoin is already very high, and this is our opportunity to be in the project, the coin you choose at this time is less sure because all the risks and risks are very large of course, my advice is to choose coins that already have the potential for maximum profit and reduce the risk less, then the top 10 coins are the mainstay of all of us so choose the coin.
The coins that are in the top 10 have increased although some of them are still at prices that are not much different from before, but in general the risk will remain if the market is not in good shape by the end of this year.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
usaha jaya

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 03:03:08 PM

Before investing, it's best to first read the posts on several bitcoin forums because there are a lot of news and developments of good coins for you to consider before investing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: