Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronvirus Easy Cure.  (Read 705 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4463

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 09:42:52 PM

You have a point there. Whether it's megadose of C, colloidal silver, MMS2, H2O2, each and every thing he promotes has a commercial vendor behind it who makes big profits with false claims.

i know he lives in arizona..
maybe just maybe.. something hitting him closer to home might actually make him think twice

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/23/health/arizona-coronavirus-chloroquine-death/index.html

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 12:20:43 AM

You have a point there. Whether it's megadose of C, colloidal silver, MMS2, H2O2, each and every thing he promotes has a commercial vendor behind it who makes big profits with false claims.

maybe just maybe.. something hitting him closer to home might actually make him think twice

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/23/health/arizona-coronavirus-chloroquine-death/index.html

Licorice extract, quinine water, MMS2, drinking bleach, colloidal silver, vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide...

It'd be a full time job just keeping up with the Badecker Cures.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 02:17:56 AM

Licorice extract, quinine water, MMS2, drinking bleach, colloidal silver, vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide...

At least until you get sick.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 11:37:47 AM

At least until you get sick.     Cool

I seriously doubt all those shit ideas would keep someone well until they got sick They would get him sick before he otherwise would have gotten sick But since coronovirus does not exist according to you he does not need to worry about getting sick from it.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 12:08:32 PM

traits i have spotted in badecker
advertises chemicals
doesnt care if people die
promotes: drive fast, shoot cop if stopped

sounds like big pharma + eugenics + civil disorder...
i dont think baecker actually realises what his cult is teaching him

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 12:12:59 PM

At least until you get sick.     Cool

Cytokine storm happens most likely due to genetics.  It does not matter how strong your immune system is.
That is why some perfectly healthy individuals die in days.  

Consuming all of the above 'remedies' will not help.  This is a nasty virus that simply destroys your lungs.

No matter if you 'recover' or die, your lungs will suffer damage as this virus destroys lung cells as it reproduces. Some other organs will suffer damage due to the lack of oxygen as your lungs become less efficient.

Overweight people will be 'harvested' the most.

You always wanted proof of evolution.  Well, now you have it.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 12:20:49 PM

Cytokine storm happens most likely due to genetics.  It does not matter how strong your immune system is.
That is why some perfectly healthy individuals die in days.  

Consuming all of the above 'remedies' will not help.  This is a nasty virus that simply destroys your lungs.

No matter if you 'recover' or die, your lungs will suffer damage as this virus destroys lung cells as it reproduces. Some other organs will suffer damage due to the lack of oxygen as your lungs become less efficient.

Overweight people will be 'harvested' the most.

You always wanted proof of evolution.  Well, now you have it.

even the meds can harm
being intubate for 2 weeks takes many months for body to rehab how to breathe unaided.
some antivirals and immuno surpressors like hydrochlorocin can cause long term stuff

most hospitals are learning this and trying as best as possible to keep breathing as much as possible without needing sedation/intubation/last ditch meds.

best advice is .. just avoid getting it/passing it around

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 05:57:14 PM

^^^ But hospitals and doctors aren't about healing and curing. Even if most of their staff don't know it, doctors and hospitals are about selling people on the idea of coming back, so that they get more money out of people. So, all your blab is worthless.

The real question is, when people find out through this pandemic that they don't need doctors and hospitals, and that they are way healthier if they simply follow good hygiene, good nutrition, good exercise, and good chiropractic advice, will they still come back to doctors and hospitals after a time?

Remember the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me?" Will people be fooled twice? Probably. But if they are, they deserve what they get... more bad health from more doctors and more hospitals.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 06:05:40 PM

^^^ But hospitals and doctors aren't about healing and curing. Even if most of their staff don't know it, doctors and hospitals are about selling people on the idea of coming back, so that they get more money out of people. So, all your blab is worthless.

The real question is, when people find out through this pandemic that they don't need doctors and hospitals, and that they are way healthier if they simply follow good hygiene, good nutrition, good exercise, and good chiropractic advice, will they still come back to doctors and hospitals after a time?

Remember the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me?" Will people be fooled twice? Probably. But if they are, they deserve what they get... more bad health from more doctors and more hospitals.

doctors top priority is DO NO HARM
this actualy does include not using treatments if the benefits dont outweigh the negatives

when you learn nothing is a miracle cure single pill. and anything can have side effects. its always best to be sure first, treat second.
as for thinking people not needing hospitals tell that to the patients that cant breath

let me guess your mother is one of them voodoo doctors that think dancing around an arizona campfire can help more than a hospital can.

absolute facepalm at you "dont need doctors and hospitals'
you have absolutely no clue about reality

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 06:23:21 PM

this actualy does include not using treatments if the benefits dont outweigh the negatives

when you learn nothing is a miracle cure single pill. and anything can have side effects. its always best to be sure first, treat second.
as for thinking people not needing hospitals tell that to the patients that cant breath

let me guess your mother is one of them voodoo doctors that think dancing around an arizona campfire can help more than a hospital can.

Doctor's top ADVERTISED priority is DO NO HARM. If they really wanted to do no harm, they would find a different occupation. Even witch doctor would be better.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 06:32:47 PM

Doctor's top ADVERTISED priority is DO NO HARM. If they really wanted to do no harm, they would find a different occupation. Even witch doctor would be better.

Cool
Having walked through, discussed, and learned about a Witch Doctor University in Africa, you are very, very wrong about that.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 06:37:16 PM

Cool
Having walked through, discussed, and learned about a Witch Doctor University in Africa, you are very, very wrong about that.

Doctors and hospitals are about one thing... follow the orders from superiors.

In the military, follow orders. With doctors and hospitals it has to be done a little more discretely... good-looking orders are issued.

The whole idea is to make money.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 12:07:37 AM

Cool

Doctors and hospitals are about one thing... follow the orders from superiors.

In the military, follow orders. With doctors and hospitals it has to be done a little more discretely... good-looking orders are issued.

The whole idea is to make money.

Cool
So you don't KNOW any witch doctors. You made up something, wrote it on the Internet, and figured you wouldn't get caught at it?

You got caught, and now you are trying to change the subject.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 12:16:14 AM

badecker has no experience of what actual doctors do.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 12:27:54 AM

badecker has no experience of what actual doctors do.
Or witch doctors.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 12:37:19 AM

They're both about the same, except for the rhetoric.     Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 03:41:46 AM

Witch-doctors in my area don't charge for their services, but will gladly accept donations.  White-coat doctors charge plenty and will turn you out to die if you don't have money.

95% of the time all a patient (or parent of an infant patient) needs is some with a white coat, a stethoscope, and a few sugar pills.  I'm thinking about hiring someone to be 'on-call' to perform this service when needed.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 02:53:57 PM

Witch-doctors in my area don't charge for their services, but will gladly accept donations.  White-coat doctors charge plenty and will turn you out to die if you don't have money.

95% of the time all a patient (or parent of an infant patient) needs is some with a white coat, a stethoscope, and a few sugar pills.  I'm thinking about hiring someone to be 'on-call' to perform this service when needed.

Many medical procedures are practical and good. But they are often limited by the medical monopolies. That's why some doctors who see what the monopolies are doing, and want to help people, form or join medical PMAs.

A PMA is a private membership association. Being private brings it out from under most governmental authority. Why? Because privacy is one of the most important and basic of our rights, adjudicated so by over 70 famous Supreme Court cases, and by Constitution, and 2 direct Amendments, with other Amendments assisting.

Google "medical private membership association."

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 03:04:36 PM

Badecker's pizza delivery boy with a doc white suit would do nicely.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 05:40:19 PM

Badecker's pizza delivery boy with a doc white suit would do nicely.

And get the job done way better than a doctor.     Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: