Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm concern for this family on this covid-19 pandemic  (Read 351 times)
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 08:00:58 PM

This bitcointalk.org forum is made up people from different parts of the world and you can even see lots of subforums that are created in different languages that you have not even heard or seen and you will also notice that there are lots of people who are active in these sub-forums lol, that's to show you the magnitude of this forum members.

I always pray that no one gets infected and I don't only pray for people in this forum, I also pray for the world and every day I'm worried and wishing that this virus ends and a cure for it is discovered. It hasn't been easy for a lot of people around the world especially those that lost someone.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 08:42:47 PM

I discovered that the interface of the forum looked unclear and I called a friends attention to it, however, before that, I was sensing it was intentional and now everything is clear. Which is to show that April is over. So many people did not talk about it and were going on with their normal activities on the forum, believing it will soon be rectified or over.
We should all be grateful to our maker that we are hail and hearty. This forum has a lot of folks from different parts of the world and it is a clear indication that despite being at home, we still enjoy our time on the forum.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 09:03:23 PM

Almost 50% people are living under quarantine conditions for the past few weeks because we have no other solution to handle to deadly spread of this Covid 19..If you are being tested as positive then you also no need to worry because mortality rate is pretty less and for a human with normal health condition will get survive in couple of weeks.But we have to be careful if we are not having that virus yet,stay safe and clean.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 09:33:51 PM

Almost 50% people are living under quarantine conditions for the past few weeks because we have no other solution to handle to deadly spread of this Covid 19..If you are being tested as positive then you also no need to worry because mortality rate is pretty less and for a human with normal health condition will get survive in couple of weeks.But we have to be careful if we are not having that virus yet,stay safe and clean.
The mortality rate is low? It is almost 20% and you think that it is low? out of 100 people infected, 20 of them dies!
Also, you with good health condition might survive the virus, but think about the others. Those who are old or has weak immune system? They might get infected because of you. So yeah, no matter how strong your immune system is, just stay home and stay safe. Don't go running around like fool and start risking other peoples life.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 01:30:32 AM

Hello guys, I have been concern for the users of this forum that seem like a family not withstanding some members trying to scam others , scamming altcoin bounty managers inclusive Grin.
Therefore, my worries are in different folds, from :

1. The loss or value reduction of our investment in general and cryptocurrency .
2. Is anyone here in isolation, quarantine or their family member ?
3. Has anyone here been tasted positive to covid-19 or their family member ?

Point 1 and 2 are the ones hitting us now, we are suffering from loss of investment and our jobs, and we are on a lock down, if anyone here is tested positive I'm sure he cannot log in anymore to tell us he will be in a hospital for further treatment or if he is asymptomatic he can post his experience here, but so far I have not read of anyone here posting he is positive.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:02:07 AM

The world is experiencing a major disruption in economic activities due to the coronavirus. As the days go by, Covid-19 continues to destroy at an alarming rate, affecting millions of people worldwide. This effect is enormous that the World Health Organization (WHO) announced on March 11 that it was a pandemic. The world is experiencing a major disruption in economic activities.
So virtually everybody is staying indoor
Yes. Everybody is advised to stay at home so that the virus won't spread too fast. In this way, we are already helping the world minimizing this pandemic. Not just million of lives are being affected today but even our own sources of income. Crypto market may be experiencing a downtrend at the moment but surely it will recover once this pandemic will be over soon.
It's better to obey the rules from the government to remain at home because the virus can be transferred easily by having a contact with the infected person or touching contaminated objects. We're on a community quarantine and advised to follow the orders to avoid exposure from the contagious disease because of the increasing number of infected persons. Let's just hope and wait until it's over to see the improvement of the market.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:13:43 PM

The world is experiencing a major disruption in economic activities due to the coronavirus. As the days go by, Covid-19 continues to destroy at an alarming rate, affecting millions of people worldwide. This effect is enormous that the World Health Organization (WHO) announced on March 11 that it was a pandemic. The world is experiencing a major disruption in economic activities.
Yes. Everybody is advised to stay at home so that the virus won't spread too fast. In this way, we are already helping the world minimizing this pandemic. Not just million of lives are being affected today but even our own sources of income. Crypto market may be experiencing a downtrend at the moment but surely it will recover once this pandemic will be over soon.
It's better to obey the rules from the government to remain at home because the virus can be transferred easily by having a contact with the infected person or touching contaminated objects. We're on a community quarantine and advised to follow the orders to avoid exposure from the contagious disease because of the increasing number of infected persons. Let's just hope and wait until it's over to see the improvement of the market.

Market will recover on its in no time without us worrying. What was worrisome than this is the community affected by this terrifying virus. Because not everyone is capable of what others were doing. And in addition, statistics can be deceiving, yes, there's no time for jokes in this current time but you can't just ignore the possibilities, are those numbers in China real? Don't get me wrong, I wasn't hoping for a worst case here, it just came across my mind. Nevertheless, let us hope for world wide fast recovery.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:22:57 PM

I have stayed at home to avoid epidemic for more than 1 month and my main job is being postponed so much that my financial situation is facing many difficulties.

I just hope this epidemic will end soon and all activities can return to normal soon because I have a family to look after. Everything is very bad and only the crypto market is where I can make money this time.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
palle11 (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:39:44 PM

I noticed the blurred text that looks like virus on my screen as well hehehe.

Of course it was an April fool stunt, that is gone now. It is Theymos way to remind users that a virus is attacking humanity, its progress and achievement just as it was making it difficult for you to read. It is gone on the forum now, I hope it gets off the humanity space too.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:54:17 PM

The mortality rate is low? It is almost 20% and you think that it is low? out of 100 people infected, 20 of them dies!
Also, you with good health condition might survive the virus, but think about the others. Those who are old or has weak immune system? They might get infected because of you. So yeah, no matter how strong your immune system is, just stay home and stay safe. Don't go running around like fool and start risking other peoples life.
Currently 1.1 million people got affected by corona and the deaths are about 60K until now so its not 20% its still something between 5-6%.And old man from USA got recovered from covid 19 so its is not going to affect every old people to death as well.But yeah we could cause the spread so stay away from others and avoid contacting your hands with face as well.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:59:46 PM

Hello guys, I have been concern for the users of this forum that seem like a family not withstanding some members trying to scam others , scamming altcoin bounty managers inclusive Grin.
Therefore, my worries are in different folds, from :

1. The loss or value reduction of our investment in general and cryptocurrency .
2. Is anyone here in isolation, quarantine or their family member ?
3. Has anyone here been tasted positive to covid-19 or their family member ?

The big question however is, can we have Theymos pulling it on us tomorrow about his covid-19 status to be "positive" ?  Grin Shocked
Remember April 1 is just few hours away.

I wish us all healthy living as we keep maintaining social distancing.

Edit : "The big question however is, can we have Theymos pulling it on us tomorrow about his covid-19 status to be "positive" ?  Grin Shocked
Remember April 1 is just few hours away.

I wish us all healthy living as we keep maintaining social distancing. "

Hurry!!! I think I was close to predicting Theymos April fools gimmick. If you look at your forum screen and your comment made, you will observe some words are also blurred, more like a virus I guess.
I'm catching the April fools fun.

Thanks for your concern man.  It has not been a easy thing staying at home.  But because of our safety we just have to do it, just for a while.  It was even more difficult in the developing countries of Africa where there was no palliative.  All the same we have to keep obeying the directives of the health professionals in order to stay safe.  I wish everyone that has tested positive quick recovery, and for the rest of us, let's obey our respective government directives.  Together we will defeat the pandemic.

AutomaticTrade254

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:41:43 PM

An emotional strain that affects the family as well as their own well-being at the moment of the epidemic has a profound effect on the brain. During this epidemic, you give your family time and keep yourself busy with the coin market. And avoid walking the streets then you'll be fine.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: