Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let the market decide who wins 2020.  (Read 143 times)
Election2020bid (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 02:52:10 AM

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I have a special announcement for all of you to read.

The elections are coming soon , and the interesting opportunity awaits us as we look above the horizon.

Trump Vs Biden

We believe that the free market is capable of being able to show the public and the world , that money talks in the world.

So we decided to let the public vote with their wallet instead of their proposed "Mail in Voting" system.

Choose your candidates.

Election2020.bid

Let the games begin ladies and gentlemen.

Take care. I'll see y'all in November.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 03:02:00 AM

No one needs your scammy-ass shit token to gamble on election outcome. Please kindly get lost.
Election2020bid (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 03:07:59 AM

No one needs your scammy-ass shit token to gamble on election outcome. Please kindly get lost.

This is more than simply just gambling. This is the public voting with their wallet instead. Just you wait. We intend to go places.

International.

See you in November.
zelikman

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 04:39:55 PM

Only major players will decide whether the market will go up or down. We must adapt to their decisions and earn money from trading.
You need to be a real lucky guy to understand where the market will go up or down. Personally, I'm not lucky Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: