Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus hoax in Italy  (Read 562 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:59:30 AM

^^^ The franky1 scam/hoax. But it is fun to watch. Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 04:18:28 AM

did you even research the data. and work out the difference between ONS and DHSC for the UK death stats..
or did you just wake up one morning and decide to call everything a hoax unless its a supplement, and if it can be sold as a supplement you will endorse it no matter what the side effects can be.

maybe next time try a new tactic and do some actual research. really study, really learn. and then.. take a few breaths and let it soak in and only then form an opinion
just try it, just once, you'll surprise yourself

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 04:51:22 AM
Merited by franky1 (50)

Whether you believe Italy or not, check out the information every country in the world is publishing. Even if it doesn't kill you, there is an obscene amount of hospitalization required for healthy people with no underlying conditions. People that are showing as completely asymptomatic can show signs of lung damage when scans are done. Read a couple of articles from Iceland, they've done some of the most extensive testing by population %. I'll let you source them yourself so you don't have to bother finding counter articles, you can read them both at the same time.

Regardless of your background, you can look at the numbers that we have right this moment. While it doesn't take a whole lot of understanding of infectious disease or math to understand why predictions are fairly accurate (there is a contest to predict flu statistics before they happen each year, and the winner is normally +- 1000 cases worldwide) if you take a second to look at the statistics as they are now, you'll see that corona virus is more dangerous right now than drunk driving. We wear seat belts because cars are inherently dangerous. Even if you don't buy into any of the fear or potential scenarios, it is the reasonable measure to take precaution. We don't live our lives in fear of drunk drivers, but plenty avoid driving on New Years Eve or holidays where people traditionally drink to minimize their risk.  

Whether you think its overhyped media scare money mongering or whatever else, a few weeks of inconvenience is worth it. Even a fraction of a percent are not odds you want to bet against with your health. Make it a little bit less abstract by comparing your likelihood of having a bad time with the illness to your local crime rates or something that is more real to you.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:24:18 PM

did you even research the data. and work out the difference between ONS and DHSC for the UK death stats..
or did you just wake up one morning and decide to call everything a hoax unless its a supplement, and if it can be sold as a supplement you will endorse it no matter what the side effects can be.

maybe next time try a new tactic and do some actual research. really study, really learn. and then.. take a few breaths and let it soak in and only then form an opinion
just try it, just once, you'll surprise yourself

Now, franky1. Did you ever research the data? What data? Some charts and language on the Internet? Something that anybody can make up?

Research the real data. The real data is found in the Bible. At least the Coronavirus real data is something that will have to be adjudicated in courtroom-like procedures and processes before we can determine if it is true.

So, did you research the data? Data outside the courtroom is contradictory. Coronavirus data is contradictory. I have researched it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:12:55 PM

doctors did not travel back undreds of years and inform the priests to include corona stats in the bible.
infact priests writing the bible were not witness to 'jesus'

however. there are more than 1 doctor per country. .. there are nurses to witness.
the data can then be compared to other data from other hospitals, other towns, other countries.

and if the pattern of data shows correlation where by its not 100% death in one country and 0.01% death in another.. (which obviously would look wrong.. ) .. but instead all the hospitals have patient records, doctors reports, nurses witnessing the events. and where the results of these show the same pattern and similar ~% death. then its obvious that the data is good.

yea data does not include many of the mild symptom receivers that dont enter a hospital.. but to doubt the numbers of those in hospital.. well if you doubt them numbers. then you should definitely be doubting the supplement trials you are highlighting as miracle cures purely on the bases of only 62 case study

now just go away and grow up a little. then do some research

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:33:39 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2020, 03:51:43 PM by 20kevin20

There's so much contradictory information out there I just don't know what to believe anymore.

I can honestly agree with both those who say it's a hoax and those who say it isn't. We just have enough arguments at this point to prove any of the ideas we believe in. I agree with the idea that the mainstream media is exaggerating - have you even seen any news (speaking about TV only) in the past few weeks about anything else but COVID-19?

Have you seen the footage of CBS talking about overcrowded NYC hospitals while using footage from Italy? I've turned on my TV a few days ago (I live in Romania) and thought.. why the hell do we have to report every single death and infection from the virus considering we have a population of +20M and at the time we had under 100 deaths in total from the COVID-19 pandemic? Like isn't it a bit too much to report every single case? I think it just feeds our emotions way too much. We're literally covered in pandemic news right now and at this pace, lots of us are not gonna be as sane as they were before the lockdown and strict measures.

I have personally heard doctors say they have no cases in their hospital. I have also heard doctors say they can't keep up with them. I have also seen recorded footages of empty hospitals in some of the most crowded areas of large cities. I think I've seen all the possible scenarios and now I'm confused AF. What the hell is the real scenario going on? Or are they all real? Are some hospitals overcrowded while others don't even have a single doctor inside anymore?

I personally know some people who've been infected with COVID-19 and nobody takes care of them or even calls to ask or for an update on their health status. I personally know someone who has had a death in their family completely unrelated to the virus or any respiratory disease, yet they have been reported as "another COVID-19 death" live on TV.

Have you seen the new hospitals from Wuhan (those that have been over-advertised on TV months ago)? They look like damn prisons, which makes me pretty skeptical about what's going on.

I don't even think it makes sense to come with arguments against each other's point of view anymore. There's just so much contradictory information. Like fuck it, I'm starting to give up believing anything related to the official AND unofficial information. I think my plan is: believe it's a horrific virus, protect yourself and continue following this path because nothing is certain anymore.

EDIT, and I'm going to put a larger font for this for more exposure.
Check this out.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:35:52 PM

doctors did not travel back undreds of years and inform the priests to include corona stats in the bible.

however. there are more than 1 doctor per country. .. there are nurses to witness.
the data can then be compared to other data from other hospitals, other towns, other countries.

and if the pattern of data shows correlation where by its not 100% death in one country and 0.01% death in another.. (which obviously would look wrong.. ) .. but instead all the hospitals have patient records, doctors reports, nurses witnessing the events. and where the results of these show the same pattern and similar ~% death. then its obvious that the data is good.

yea data does not include many of the mild symptom receivers that dont enter a hospital.. but to doubt the numbers of those in hospital.. well if you doubt them numbers. then you should definitely be doubting the supplement trials you are highlighting as miracle cures purely on the bases of only 62 case study

now just go away and grow up a little. then do some research

Doctors are people. Some people lie. Some doctors lie. Media lies all the time. Politicians - like the ones in governments - lie.

Now we have the info that the Italy CV is not really a CV problem. The whole CV thing is a scam.

However, until we get people who make claims into court, on the stand, threatened with 20 years in prison if they don't tell the truth, and clear evidence is shown, we won't know.

People love to sit around and watch TV. It's easy to tell them TV lies. Let's get it to court - a bunch of courts - so that we can find the truth... or aren't you interested in the truth?

Cool

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:43:24 PM

-snip-
Doctors are people. Some people lie. Some doctors lie. Media lies all the time. Politicians - like the ones in governments - lie.
-snip-

Losing your license to practice medicine that you spent 16 years and likely at least a half of a million dollars obtaining is pretty good incentive not to lie. I agree with the rest.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:50:18 PM

-snip-
-snip-

Losing your license to practice medicine that you spent 16 years and likely at least a half of a million dollars obtaining is pretty good incentive not to lie. I agree with the rest.

But when you are a doctor who is in a government position, making tons of money, the incentive to lie could actually be a whole lot stronger than the incentive to tell the truth.

Cool

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:54:17 PM
Merited by tvbcof (5)

Great informational video, stay safe everyone
https://youtu.be/HodiDWSkTWU

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 04:25:44 PM

Great informational video, stay safe everyone
https://youtu.be/HodiDWSkTWU

the virus, does not itself eat at so much cells that you bleed out.. the virus is not the killer. the virus is the gun
its the respiratory distress that kills people, the immuno response triggers specifically by the virus in question

where the respiratory distress is not a simple symptom of a panic attach or asthma. .. where its show actual now known symptomology that cant be linked to just asthma or just copd or just a gun shot. but from corona known symptoms thn its treated as such

SARS and MERS although they were respiratory distress causing viruses. they also had a sight variant of other symptomology
its the combined symptomology, the combined severity and the incubation period and many other diagnostic things combined with even just a basic viral test that form the ultimate diagnoses..

its not simply, he has the flu, but he bled out from a gun shot.. but heck he has the flu so lets just blame the flu..
doctors do not work like that.

it might have worked like that in december 10th-january 7th.. .. but things have move on since then..
that was the whole point of china waiting until they got definite diagnostic results and proper virus tests done

.. there is right now no quick 2 minute litmus strip of paper that changes colour and is provided at a disposable cost to everyone.. but there actually is proper labs that can properly identify.

right now porton down in the UK have these proper labs and they are doing actual proper tests on a small community nearb. using it as a sandbox to get more stats to have more accuracy to the scope of the situation

but if you think that hospital doctors are just randomly daisy picking who is corona or not .. or over claiming that everyone is.. you are wrong. doctors have a protocol in place. and when you compare it to other hospitals, other countries.. the data stands up..
its not like there is some rogue doctor trin to fudge the numbers hoping for a bonus.

when everything calms down in many many many months.. there will be inquiries and if there have been any malpractices people will lose their jobs. so ofcourse people are not going to go against their medical oath of doing no harm or lie on legal documents and medical records.

and if a doctor did.. well just like how blockchain works.. you can spot the peer with the bad data and easily weed out the contraversial forks

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:41:12 PM

When everything cools down, most people will realize it was just a case of pneumonia.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:50:36 PM

When everything cools down, most people will realize it was just a case of pneumonia.

amungst a population number getting pneumonia thats more then the healthcare can cope with.
do you understand the situation yet

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:21:22 PM

Scribes wrote the Bible at God's direction. Many of them witnessed Jesus, right along with many priests and prophets, in His form as "The Angel of the LORD"...in Old Testament times.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:25:36 PM

Scribes wrote the Bible at God's direction. Many of them witnessed Jesus, right along with many priests and prophets, in His form as "The Angel of the LORD"...in Old Testament times.

Cool

they didnt have pen and paper back in adam and eves day

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:30:35 PM

Cool

they didnt have pen and paper back in adam and eves day

They didn't have priests back then, either. Why do you bring it up? And how do you know for a fact that they didn't have paper and pens back then? They were a lot smarter than we are.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 12:02:08 AM

They didn't have priests back then, either. Why do you bring it up? And how do you know for a fact that they didn't have paper and pens back then? They were a lot smarter than we are.

your the idiot that brought up how you beleive the bible to be true fact first person account of stuff in the past..
now your saying you cant prove how such facts stayed factual..

which is it
the priests that wrote the bible were first person witnesses of adam and eve and they wrote it while observing the events..
or
paper and pen and priests did not witness it but came up with campfire stories centuries later and decided to write it down

come on, you love to pretend you enjoy first person witnesses and dislike hearsay.. so explain it using facts and proof.. or shut up
dont reply unless providing facts and proof that it was not hearsay.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 12:26:55 AM

your the idiot that brought up how you beleive the bible to be true fact first person account of stuff in the past..
now your saying you cant prove how such facts stayed factual..
Where did I say that? You are the one who said it.

which is it
the priests that wrote the bible were first person witnesses of adam and eve and they wrote it while observing the events..
or
paper and pen and priests did not witness it but came up with campfire stories centuries later and decided to write it down
I suppose you could call Adam and Eve priests after a fashion. But like I told you, scribes wrote the Bible. However, some of the priests were scribes, as well, in addition to being priests.

I don't think paper and pen witness anything. Priests do. But paper and pen are inanimate objects. They don't have witnessing ability.

I can't tell you for a fact that priests didn't have campfire stories. But God directed them to write what they wrote in the Bible.

come on, you love to pretend you enjoy first person witnesses and dislike hearsay.. so explain it using facts and proof.. or shut up
dont reply unless providing facts and proof that it was not hearsay.

Explain what? What is it that you want explained?

The fact that the Bible has been copied for 1,900 years almost exactly the way it was written? The Dead Sea Scrolls show this.

How about the fulfilled prophesies? Israel tradition shows that they don't report Bible things falsely. Study about them and how meticulous they are, to understand this.

That Moses did miracles way back 3,500 years ago? Again, study about Israel. And study about Ron Wyatt, and that he found the Exodus lands to be just as they were written in the Bible.

Best, read the Bible, slowly and continually, over a period of a couple months. God will show you, Himself.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 12:32:08 AM

your the bible believer and now ur saying some how that its me that thinks its fact and i said its fact?
you really do not know how to understand basics.

typical tactic.
when you cant prove something. you then deny that you said it or deny you referenced it and accuse the other person of referencing it and believing it..
you really have no sense of reality

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 12:35:25 AM

Cool

The point is that it is not just pneumonia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWn-pGf4B-M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKuPNg-bops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9KQ8q6WJE

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: