Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fresh Bitcoin merchants directory & map - Cryptwerk.com  (Read 308 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 06:21:06 PM

we have a lot of fake registrations that we filter every day. if you compare us with Coinmap - it's full of scam and fake companies. Our data base is actual and fresh because of manual checking of each merchant!
6. Links

Cryptwerk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cryptwerk of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Just to be clear, the highlighted parts mean that you automatically list merchants that were registered by users then you do the manual checks after?
- If "YES", then there's a window of opportunity for scammers to take advantage of this situation.

as about editors - we have 1 content manager who makes manual checking of all new merchants on Cryptwerk.
How about in regards to the regular checking of merchants?
- Weekly/monthly basis?

Overall, I really liked your website and my only suggestion [for now] is adding a night mode.

as about this - Cryptwerk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.[/b] The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cryptwerk of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.

to be honest - it's a standard "terms and conditions" text, in reality we are checking ALL NEW MERCHANTS manually

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uboiNbpY88hjAhLJFB9s8c1c9JmuGxDx/view?usp=sharing

look to the screenshot from our content manager - you can see how many companies are declined

You have really done a good job on this! When I checked the merchants listed in my country, I have no idea that they are accepting bitcoin. Manual checking is a very tedious job. Kudos to your team! Thanks for this map and list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 01:37:28 AM

I notice on the front page you have "Top companies" which I assume is based on the votes of registered members?  How do you vet these members and verify they are real?  Are you ever going to accept payment to be listed as a top company?

You should add a lot more disclaimers on your page, or you could be liable if someone invests something based on your recommendation.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Cryptwerk (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 04:24:00 AM

to be honest - it's a standard "terms and conditions" text, in reality we are checking ALL NEW MERCHANTS manually
Then that's great, I was a bit worried that might not be the case.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uboiNbpY88hjAhLJFB9s8c1c9JmuGxDx/view?usp=sharing

look to the screenshot from our content manager - you can see how many companies are declined
Thank you for that but if it isn't confidential, can you share what each column [name of each category for evaluating registrations] is for?

no, it's not confidential

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oWAv-XYtkEVu5oInifc-rr_9Bwr3QlEn/view?usp=sharing

i just deleted emails
Cryptwerk (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 04:26:35 AM

we have a lot of fake registrations that we filter every day. if you compare us with Coinmap - it's full of scam and fake companies. Our data base is actual and fresh because of manual checking of each merchant!
6. Links

Cryptwerk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cryptwerk of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Just to be clear, the highlighted parts mean that you automatically list merchants that were registered by users then you do the manual checks after?
- If "YES", then there's a window of opportunity for scammers to take advantage of this situation.

as about editors - we have 1 content manager who makes manual checking of all new merchants on Cryptwerk.
How about in regards to the regular checking of merchants?
- Weekly/monthly basis?

Overall, I really liked your website and my only suggestion [for now] is adding a night mode.

as about this - Cryptwerk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.[/b] The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cryptwerk of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.

You have really done a good job on this! When I checked the merchants listed in my country, I have no idea that they are accepting bitcoin. Manual checking is a very tedious job. Kudos to your team! Thanks for this map and list.

thank you!) yes it is a really tedious work) but somebody have to do it)

there are some project similar to Cryptwerk.com, but their main mistake is that they don't do any manual checking and by this provide fake data
Cryptwerk (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 04:34:43 AM

I notice on the front page you have "Top companies" which I assume is based on the votes of registered members?  

Top companies are chosen by their rating and reviews from users.

How do you vet these members and verify they are real?  

We are checking their social networks, at the moment it's best open index of company activity

Are you ever going to accept payment to be listed as a top company?

yes, it is our monetization formula. https://cryptwerk.com/adv/

You should add a lot more disclaimers on your page, or you could be liable if someone invests something based on your recommendation.

yes, i think you are right! thank you!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: