Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Comeback for the bitcoin  (Read 806 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 01:35:54 PM

as you enter the cryptocurrency world you should have known it for its volatility. well your premise is the exact thing what crypto is differ from other stocks available to invest. once youve accept the volatility of this market then you will be more careful when to enter and to exit. for me we are at the bottom right now and it is the best time to invest now.

actually the bottom for btc is last time when it was down under 6k to 5k but lately the price already recovered but still it was still cheap and its still a good buy today  .  and just what the title said , btc has a comeback so if i were you guys ill start bagging now because comeback means that it can return to its previous value  , im not talking about the bad ones but im refering to its last ath  .

right now there are people that dont know this fact so they ended up selling and loosing hope too early.  its sad to witnessed it

ATH seems to be hard to achieve for bitcoin now, we will have a good timing for that but at the current situation, I really have doubt about the ATH.
The fact that we survive, that's good enough and that will not make people worry again but expecting an ATH this year, seems not gonna happen, well, I am not a fortune teller, I can't read what will happen tomorrow, but that's just my honest opining based on the current situation.

xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 01:54:50 PM

And all of sudden we're back to $7k  Cool
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:30:13 PM

FOMO from several media about Halving seems to have succeeded, seen a very good increase for Bitcoin during this month,
do not lust and greedy you can get stuck in FOMO  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: