Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The pandemic outcome  (Read 2106 times)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 06:36:08 PM

It's still better that it involves the whole world because it would have been a depreciating effect and backwardness for a single nation the situation of the joblessness is almost every where, since many private organizations could not pay her workers again. Had it been we are already on bull run we would have been able to help many others and use the advantage of being indoor to get the best...
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 04:39:18 AM

Actually after this pandemic, we still cannot expect that everything will get back easily to normal because there will be further adjustments needed while there are still no cure or vaccine for the virus. Here in our country there is already a flattening of the curve happening on the increase of cases so we are slowly adjusting into re-opening the economy to produce goods and services and implementing the so called "new normal" on which we are still into doing adjustment and precautionary measures while there is still no cure for the virus. Up to this point in time, we must be able to at least have some reservation of cash on hand to spend with to sustain necessities and at least already seek for opportunities like having extra source of income. Also avoid getting loans because it is hard to pay specially at this point in time and it might just lead you to debt.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 08:55:34 AM

It's still better that it involves the whole world because it would have been a depreciating effect and backwardness for a single nation the situation of the joblessness is almost every where, since many private organizations could not pay her workers again. Had it been we are already on bull run we would have been able to help many others and use the advantage of being indoor to get the best...
It is very crucial there the government will be able to help the SME or small business enterprise to again start to operate their business.
Small businesses are heavily affected by the pandemic, if the government will be able to help through a little support or maybe a loan then I can see that slowly these businesses will start to operate and they are also vital for the recovery of the economy as whole.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 09:43:08 AM

It is very likely that we will be soon witness another crisis after this pandemic event many people around the world are becoming jobless, in other word no financial to face the reality when this such phenomenon exit, add up the mortgage and bills to pay for, it is sure pain in the back to workaround and see what we can do for the upcoming month during this pandemic.

For me I will just thrown away any things that can be sell off, to support what do I need for, and stay on my list to dos after the event I don't have a family for the moment sure give me a time to not worry about.

How about you give me your thought on this event  I might be adapt your idea and get some of it to surest my stability when the time comes,

The big boom of the increase of the unemployment rates is going to happen after September.
Especially the countries that have a huge portion of the GDP due to tourism they are going to face serious problems. For example, the South Europe again is going to see stagnation and deficits again after 10 years of struggle.
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:27:32 PM

We still don't know when this pandemic will end. Government is still planning to extend the lockdown due to continuing cases of the virus everday and its not even slowing down. We should find some online job in order us to buy things we needed everyday. Some people don't have any job at this time of crisis. Government can't do this forever we should find a way of our own. I suggest to buy foods and things that you should actually needed. Don't consume too much electricity and water and learn to do it everyday. Stay heathly and always pray.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 05:26:38 PM

we have the same conditions. the current pandemic is causing so many crises and generating so much unemployment. we know that so many bills that need to be paid because of this, now I suggest looking for income online. quite a lot of online businesses that are out there. don't let this turn off your skills to stay creative at making money.
Yeah man, I didn't think it would come this far. It's been two months since we are lock down in our city, government's relief seems to be not enough given that I have an extra family members and our stock foods are getting out for good. My company does not have any alternative policy for us, we don't have that work-from-home policy and we are just literally sitting in couch every single day but yea this is the outcome of the pandemic. I'm holding btc and other couple of alts, hoping that these coins will lift me up on quarantine days ahead. I hope it won't be extended so I can work my ass out.
There are many countries that want to open their economies already but there are fears that since the pandemic is still not under control that if they do that this is going to aggravate the crisis even more, I just hope that once we get out of this we learn a lesson from it, pandemics have happen through the history of humanity and they are going to keep happening and we cannot be as unprepared as we were or the next time things could be way worse.
jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 12:27:43 PM

The resultant effect is just putting the world as we all know it on a reset mode. Starting all over again almost from scratch. Countries that have been gradually pulling out of recession will gradually go back into it. Alot of jobs already lost and alot more might still have to go which might result to high rate of depression. But in all, hope and faith is vital. We will survive
well, i like your argument, you stated very well between the plus and minus about this pandemic. Hopefully, if we stand together, face it together, i believe this pandemic will be end, sooner

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 01:36:01 PM

The most sensible thing at that time is to plan your spending carefully and strictly adhere to the budget. It is important to save on everything you can. Remember, the money you don't spend is what you earn. If you have lost your main job, it may be a good time to learn some online profession.

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 04:16:31 PM

It is very likely that we will be soon witness another crisis after this pandemic event many people around the world are becoming jobless, in other word no financial to face the reality when this such phenomenon exit, add up the mortgage and bills to pay for, it is sure pain in the back to workaround and see what we can do for the upcoming month during this pandemic.
For me I will just thrown away any things that can be sell off, to support what do I need for, and stay on my list to dos after the event I don't have a family for the moment sure give me a time to not worry about.
How about you give me your thought on this event  I might be adapt your idea and get some of it to surest my stability when the time comes,
During this pandemic, i am trying to earn as big money as I can in my part time and full time job that are both home based. I have to continuously feed myself and my family, and pay all my bills including the boarding house rental. I took overtime in my full-time job, then grab the incentive given by our company when you do your job well. In my part time which is the signsture campaign, I am posting  as many as I can since I am paid btc weekly.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 09:37:36 PM

During pandemic only outcome not income because many project close their production because rule of government keep away from pandemic attack, when pandemic can't stopped many people lost their job and have work hard how to earn money again.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 11:19:29 PM

During this pandemic, i am trying to earn as big money as I can in my part time and full time job that are both home based. I have to continuously feed myself and my family, and pay all my bills including the boarding house rental. I took overtime in my full-time job, then grab the incentive given by our company when you do your job well. In my part time which is the signsture campaign, I am posting  as many as I can since I am paid btc weekly.
Its really an advantage for those people who do have able to sustain theirselves into this pandemic situation specially to those people who are knowledgeable into internet things unlike to those
people who doesnt even have the idea on how online things works.Be grateful that we do have this chance for extra income which is really helpful in times like this.All of us been affected by this
pandemic where everything had been changed, how much more on economic aspect where it is badly been affected.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 12:00:25 AM

What is true, is that after the pandemic nothing will ever be the same. Countries that have recovered continue to wear masks, strict security measures, and social distancing. The best thing that can happen to us is to have a cure, against Coronavirus and continue to normal. But for that to happen we must be patient and wait.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 01:35:45 AM

Governments are trying to help, we read about their trying, but can they help all of us?! We can't expect every
government to help, some governments are in huge problems of their own, they are not capable to help, they
don't have money to help!
~
Every government do the best of their people, just be positif. Any plans, any rules that they made we have to obey. You can post here whatever you want, but please dont trust anything about conspiracy, better you do a crowdfunding to help the poor

That is true though.

My cousin is an official and she said that her schedule is so hectic that breathing is also considered as a break for them. From paperwork to things to do and to consider, a lot of things are so hectic on their side so let's understand and feel what they've been through. I think this is another outcome of the pandemic, people doubting each other and officials having a hard time handling their works, I think this would be carried by the next officials as we don't know what will happen in the future.
Reatim

Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 07:08:05 AM

What is true, is that after the pandemic nothing will ever be the same. Countries that have recovered continue to wear masks, strict security measures, and social distancing. The best thing that can happen to us is to have a cure, against Coronavirus and continue to normal. But for that to happen we must be patient and wait.
That is why we must be ready in all obstacles that my occur as the days coming thru.

We will have more difficulties to come and no one can hide from that,even rich people will face their troubles.

How i wanted to see that the nature will brings back new world as the healing process takes more than 2 months maybe enough to at least clean the air we breath.

Let us look in the bright side of the effect and not only for bad one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jalxyx

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 11:54:33 AM

The most sensible thing at that time is to plan your spending carefully and strictly adhere to the budget. It is important to save on everything you can. Remember, the money you don't spend is what you earn. If you have lost your main job, it may be a good time to learn some online profession.
Not only to save our money, but also we have to evolve our skill. So many opportunities if we learn about how to make money from internet, like we do in bounty section

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:32:44 AM

One thing is for sure, there will be economical changes that will be basically as big as you might imagine. Right now people are learning about what makes them survive and what they need to buy to stay alive and what are basically just luxury. So right now, there is this understanding in people's minds that "maybe I do not need that fifth television" or more like "maybe I should not change my phone every year?" and so forth.

When luxury gets actually luxury and people focus on the things they really need, you will see that there will be less people who are starving because there will be more people who only spend what they need and not spend a lot on stuff that are luxury. We are going to see some stabilization and closing of the gap between rich and poor.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:39:32 AM

Not only to save our money, but also we have to evolve our skill. So many opportunities if we learn about how to make money from internet, like we do in bounty section

This has actually affected numerous millions of people worldwide and not sure how the government could overcome such a economic crises in coming time. It is going to be a real issue once the lockdown opens in countries and how the small and medium-term business can come back on track. This is also time for use to learn many things from online as online would be the future now incoming times.

Questat

Merit: 604

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 08:32:19 AM

This has actually affected numerous millions of people worldwide and not sure how the government could overcome such a economic crises in coming time. It is going to be a real issue once the lockdown opens in countries and how the small and medium-term business can come back on track. This is also time for use to learn many things from online as online would be the future now incoming times.

Good for us who are online workers, that would help to increase the demand for online jobs, however, in general it would still not help a lot to improve the economy, it will certainly take time before an economy will recover, the longer the virus becomes a threat, the more the economy will continue to struggle.

For now, I don't mind if things will be hard as long as the vaccine will be release soon.

For sure we can help each other to recover and we will have to support our government by uniting as one.

jalxyx

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:42:28 PM

its true, i like your argument, it seems like you are a bussiness consultant. Of course, nowadays many people start to learn "online" like study, work, etc. And now i wonder how this world will be after it

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 01:02:49 AM

Yes you were right things becoming so difficult for us,more are jobless,earnings have already been spend off to our daily needs and the needs of the children.What fears me most is this pandemic would last more another months,how can we survive if we were living in a country full of corrupt local government officials.Budgets have not been properly disbursed to the right person whose been in hunger for 2 months for now.Bills are coming every month.For me I really don't know where to find sources of money but I don't want to loose hope because I still have kids to feed.Just keeping myself strong hope everyone would do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: