Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Impermax Finance - Leverage your Uniswap yield  (Read 204 times)
JokerTheBond (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:42:53 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2020, 09:38:50 PM by JokerTheBond

Official whitepaper available

Introduction
We are building a DeFi lending market that will enable investors to leverage their Uniswap's Liquidity Pool tokens. On our application they will be able to use any LP token as collateral to borrow the tokens that back it up. This will create the possibility to create leveraged positions on Uniswap's LP token and thus multiplying the already high Uniswap's yield.

Mission
Our mission is to create the financial tools needed to make it easier and more profitable for everyone to provide liquidity to Automated Market Makers, while also proposing our solution to the impermanent loss problem. UniswapV2 will be the first AMM that we will support, but moving forward we will expand also to other AMMs.

Borrowers and lenders benefits
  • On our application borrowers will be able to use their Uniswap's LP tokens as collateral to require a loan and buy even more LP tokens, thus leveraging their position. This will make providing liqudiity to Uniswap much more capital efficient.
  • Lenders will be able earn a passive income on any token tradeable on Uniswap. They will be indirectly providing liquidity to Uniswap without any exposure to impermanent loss.

Links
Github: https://github.com/Impermax-Finance
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ImpermaxFinance
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ImpermaxFinance/
Discord: https://discord.gg/XN739EgG4X

You can find additional informations in our website. If you have any question you can ask in this thread, in our subreddit or in our Discord.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JokerTheBond (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 11:47:15 PM

So this is at the very beginning phase to start, uh. So much have to do for the development before getting launch, when the estimated time for everything ready to launch? not a year right? because I didn't see the targeted timing Huh
The application will launch in a few months. In the next days we will release the whitepaper.
JokerTheBond (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 03:30:45 PM

So official whitepaper is not ready yet. Technical whitepaper documenting about how the Impermax x Uniswap V2 application will work will be later. How soon?
We are working on it right now, will release it in a few days

No specific date yet, but I will report the news here when it's ready.
JokerTheBond (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:07:26 AM

In the meanwhile we have published new articles on our website:

What problem are we trying to solve? The inefficiencies of the liquidity providing market on Uniswap and other AMMs
What are we building? A lending market designed for the LP tokens of Uniswap and other AMMs
Sireum Leuweung

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:53:48 AM

You has amazing idea about leveraging the Liquidity Pool. but can't ask more question such as token and distribution since the whitepaper not yet ready.
I will wait for next development stage
JokerTheBond (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 02:24:34 PM

Thank you, the whitepaper will be available soon  Wink
Allxxyeo

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:49:48 PM

This platform has pretty much benefits for both borrower and lenders like fro example risk is reduced to impermanent loss, you need just 1 token to be a lender etc.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:08:06 PM

"leverage their Uniswap's Liquidity Pool tokens."

this is great, because if i'am not wrong with laverage we can get an enough profit with less capital
and i hope this will be real not only a "subject" from this project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
JokerTheBond (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:33:26 PM

This platform has pretty much benefits for both borrower and lenders like fro example risk is reduced to impermanent loss, you need just 1 token to be a lender etc.
Exactly, the platform will have a lot of utility from the very beginning. About 3.5 billion USD total value is locked in defi platforms doing nothing but earning fees and being exposed to impermanent loss risks. Impermax provides these experienced users with a way to hedge the loss risk and put the LP tokens to use for greater returns.

"leverage their Uniswap's Liquidity Pool tokens."

this is great, because if i'am not wrong with laverage we can get an enough profit with less capital
and i hope this will be real not only a "subject" from this project
Yes, leverage means more profit with more risks.
The core contracts of the application have already been developed, which means that the most complex part has been taken care of. Now we have to finish to develop the other parts.
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 12:42:30 AM

where is your team profile? I can't find it, and it looks like you don't have telegram channels. You better make it fast, before bad guys take advantage of it
JokerTheBond (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 12:52:58 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2020, 08:46:50 AM by JokerTheBond

where is your team profile? I can't find it, and it looks like you don't have telegram channels. You better make it fast, before bad guys take advantage of it
I'm the founder https://www.linkedin.com/in/simone-rigolon-650992119/
Currently I'm working with different collaborators but they're not official team members yet.
JokerTheBond (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:02:38 PM

Since it's been requested by a few users we've created it.
Join our official telegram group https://t.me/ImpermaxFinance
no2kuzmy

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 02:59:48 PM

As I see whitepaper is coming soon, would be good to see it and read. Also hope to see blog in the near future and find some interesting articles there Wink
JokerTheBond (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:53:39 PM

As I see whitepaper is coming soon, would be good to see it and read. Also hope to see blog in the near future and find some interesting articles there Wink
Articles are great, but for the moment we prefer to deliver a working product that our users will be able to use and earn from as soon as possible Wink
JokerTheBond (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 09:37:59 PM

📢 Our official whitepaper is finally available 📢
https://impermax.finance/Whitepaper-Impermax-UniswapV2.pdf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: