Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy solana tokens at 0.44$  (Read 334 times)
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:33:54 PM

There are specific exchanges and platform to trade or buy/sell solana. this is not a trading platform. there might be sections where you can advertise this offer and likely get scammed. check out the binance trading platform or bitmex to buy solana. you can even make more inquires from their social media groups about trading of solana token.

Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 02:02:58 PM

Please pm me with your offers and everything goes through escrow .
Looking for bulk
it is  impossible for you now to purchase at this price so better lock this thread.Looking at the market movement it seems
 that SOL(solana) is pricing more than 1$ now and seems like will staying growing because of the
 price reaction from Bitcoin and Ethereum push since yesterday.

I think you should have Bought in exchange since this is already Listed in many exchange than buying in forum where
the scamming can be possibly happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:09:17 PM

Please pm me with your offers and everything goes through escrow .
Looking for bulk
it is  impossible for you now to purchase at this price so better lock this thread.Looking at the market movement it seems
 that SOL(solana) is pricing more than 1$ now and seems like will staying growing because of the
 price reaction from Bitcoin and Ethereum push since yesterday.

I think you should have Bought in exchange since this is already Listed in many exchange than buying in forum where
the scamming can be possibly happen.

he take risk in the hopes that he can get the coin here at a much lower cost . if he is lucky there are gonna be hunters that didnt track the value of this coin and will decided to sell it for easy money   .

having the value at 1 usd looks like the coin got a potential and its name does not sound like its a kind of shit coin when i first read it   . the coin increase not because of the btc and eth but there are already coins that are not rated but performing better
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:20:39 PM

What is solana token can you tel in brief about the team and the company.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:31:34 AM

It's available in cmc & CoinGecko so go and search solana official website with telegram. I think it is a good coin and you can include it if you want, but you will have to pick a lot more informatio.

This coin has made high of around 1.26$ or so and trading at this level only now. In last 3-4 months this coin has given a good return to people who had stayed invested or bough the coin early. May be some of them if want to book profits can sell a part of their coins now.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 12:37:01 PM

It's available in cmc & CoinGecko so go and search solana official website with telegram. I think it is a good coin and you can include it if you want, but you will have to pick a lot more informatio.
The post created last April meaning before solana pumped He is trying to buy in this price and also he is looking for a chance that some  bounty hunter  will sell it  to him.
also i have seen many post here in market place where the tokens/coins  are  available in exchange yet they are posting here  for what reason?we don't  know.
don't be stupid to ask it here  because OP is buying and  this is  not  ANN thread to  tackle about what  Solana is  all about,here read it yourself https://icodrops.com/solana/

No chance to buy so cheap because it will be 5x after listing on Binance
agree
i think that OP is only taking chances or he has really no idea  about  what he is  asking for,it can be purchased in exchange  so  why  would others sell it you?
specially that you are a newbie and  this deal will be needed escrow .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: