Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best way to make btc?  (Read 830 times)
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 02:59:25 PM

ok ty man... i hope to become an experienced trader one day
You will someday but for now you gat to know the basic fundamental of cryptocurrency and the reason behind bitcoin creation. After that you can then talk about means of trading. I won't advise you to start investing in what you don't have a single knowledge about. Focus on building yourself intellectually about crypto in this forum first

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 09:20:52 PM

Try to invest in trading or else if you have good knowledge of mining you can try for that. Also, you can create some bounty program and invest your money. If you are confused then research from everywhere and read and watch some crypto enthusiastic talk and then give your shots.
Investing and trading requires capital and knowledge of how to choose a good investment and not a scam investment, to do trading requires analytical and fundamental knowledge. It's not that easy to do it.

Even to take part in a gift program requires some research to find out whether the gift program pays or doesn't.
Do not be easily tempted by the allocation of gift programs provided, there are currently many scam projects, more careful.
The best way to get bitcoin is to learn in advance what Bitcoin is and how it works. This forum provides all that including income in the form of Bitcoin if focused and serious about learning.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:09:20 AM

im pretty new to btc... i have some from doing surveys, tasks, etc, and now i wanna know if i could make more with this ( i have about 2 or 3 million satoshis only all combined)
thank you guys if you have any opinions Smiley

well speaking from experience, the most legit way to earn btc is to get a crypto job related. they mostly pay you in btc or eth.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: