Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:29:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favourite sport and why?  (Read 1628 times)
Magical Bitcoin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 07:38:07 AM

I like skating. Every time I see the ice rink, I have a brisk feeling. When skating, I will completely forget the annoying things. In practice, it is not easy to learn to control my body. I think I am quite talented. You can work hard to make every action better, draw your own patterns on the ice, although I haven’t really flew over, but when I’m sliding, I think it’s like flying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caldear

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 07:02:11 AM

I like swimming, and I like to feel at ease in the water, and I also exercise, which is a good exercise. Cheesy
EvieLannister

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 03:45:07 AM

swimming is a sport for the lonely. The water in the swimming pool acts as a medium to isolate all swimmers. This is great for those who like to be alone and enjoy loneliness: as long as you don’t want to participate in any communication, others cannot force you, even You can't even say hello while running. At the same time, there is no scenery around you, yes, even the scenery can't disturb you-in the swimming pool, the one closest to you is not the lifeguard, but your shadow at the bottom of the pool. Smiley
amimarah5
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 03:47:13 AM

I like baseball and golf at the most. well not a really baseball and golf. but more like batting and golf drive. lol.
JillianTaft

Activity: 135
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:20:28 AM

My favorite sport is tennis. When I watched sports channels, I liked watching tennis matches very much. I played very poorly, but I liked watching others play, especially like listening to the sound of playing tennis. Later I started to practice tennis, and the better I played, the more I liked it.
lisanona

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 07:25:37 AM

I prefer to play basketball. I have fallen in love with it since I was in school, but now that I have fewer opportunities after working, I also fell in love with this sport because of my beliefs. Grin
Auroraner

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 07:51:35 AM

I prefer to run, because I always keep working out, and I will run in the morning tomorrow morning. I like the feeling of sweating very much. Grin
JonWilliams

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 10:25:04 AM

I like T20 cricket, 6 sixes in an over has to be the rarest moment in sport!
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 11:37:28 AM

Football (Soccer) Because I'm boring and from the UK, it was either that or cricket and the 5 day thing really bugged me!
what is 5 day thing? from cricket ?

What is that matter?

I prefer to run, because I always keep working out, and I will run in the morning tomorrow morning. I like the feeling of sweating very much. Grin
So you love Running sport?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
OblivionFlorido

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 06:08:53 PM

Previously, I was interested in Formula 1, and now I'm not interested in the sport)
OddClaude

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 07:38:21 PM

My favorite sport is billiards - very satisfying to watch. I enjoy playing billiards with my friends from time to time as well.
Barry Mantle

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 02:37:57 AM

I like running, dancing, climbing, and walking. I like climbing most, and I can talk while walking. Life is movement. Wink
James Watson

Activity: 60
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 02:46:55 AM

Boxing, every time you punch a punch is a kind of release. After sweating like rain, you feel very relaxed. Sometimes it is better to go to the boxing gym when there is too much pressure in all aspects of work.
Dusang1998

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 02:58:54 PM

Everyone has a favourite sport. I love football, it is the best game to watch and play. This sport unites all people, not depending on their status, religions and nationalities.
well, every sport unites people, not just football, there are lots of different sports which ur fun to watch and play. My choices would be Football, basketball, volleyball and tennis.  Cheesy
Gon1991

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 04:12:31 AM

i like football  and i  wacthing football live on the tv on saturday and sunday ..i like footbali because football is can showing the skill when we see the spot.. Smiley Smiley
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 02:41:11 PM

My favorite sport is badminton because its one of those sports I learned and loved. As I am a shy person I find it okay to play badminton in solo because I don't have to reply on someone and i can avoid disappointing them whenever I miss the shot. Also, I can give my best in playing because I can only trust myself during the game.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 08:40:11 PM

Everyone has a favourite sport. I love football, it is the best game to watch and play. This sport unites all people, not depending on their status, religions and nationalities.

I really like football, because football is the most popular sport and also by watching football matches I can reduce the stress I experience.
After all football is a sport that I have played since childhood with friends, so football has become a part of my life without realizing it.
But unfortunately because of the pandemic, I couldn't come to the stadium to watch football matches live.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
cryptospy eye

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 01:11:23 PM

My favorite is football, the question why won't you love football?
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 10:29:56 PM

My favorite sport is wrestling .I like it alot as it motivates me never to give up no matter how rough things get going.It is very interesting and fun to watch, highly recommend it to other to give it a try.It is such a nice sporting activity but never try to copy their moves at home to avoid injuries.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:42:27 AM

My favorite is is basketball. I love it because everything about it is fun

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: