Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto over health  (Read 250 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 07:18:14 PM

It's not mainly about surviving during quarantine so people spend more money to buy foods. It's maybe because of the lacks of foods providing. In real life, am a merchant selling foods elements spices. I can conclude how i have a lot of clients asking almost for everything when i have few products to sell because i can't reach product's providers due to crisis lock down.
People would spent any value to store essential elements to survive, especially those not infected yet by the virus.
So, it seems that situation is different in other locations. At least here in Europe, including my country, there is no issues in food supply, shops are full like always. Only first few days before start of quarantine it was difficult to find some products, because people were buying it crazy. But even in most affected countries like China Italy, Spain, food supply haven't stopped and people still can find everything what they want every day. Though it's advised to go to shops as rare as possible.
And I noticed that so many elderly people go to shops almost every day without urgent need, despite that they are in risk group. Is it really worth risk to get a newspaper and loaf of bread?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 07:47:03 PM

So, it seems that situation is different in other locations. At least here in Europe, including my country, there is no issues in food supply, shops are full like always. Only first few days before start of quarantine it was difficult to find some products, because people were buying it crazy. But even in most affected countries like China Italy, Spain, food supply haven't stopped and people still can find everything what they want every day. Though it's advised to go to shops as rare as possible.

Glad to hear that now everything has been opened, and I also heard that Europe is doing some operations where they have taken a very small sample size to prepare an antidote for this shit.

And I noticed that so many elderly people go to shops almost every day without urgent need, despite that they are in risk group. Is it really worth risk to get a newspaper and loaf of bread?

They get infected because they don't understand the situation, they think they can't be exposed to Coronavirus and that's the worst mentality. Even if these aged people come outside, this shows that they don't give a damn to their Government's fight against Coronavirus.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 07:59:21 PM
Merited by LTU_btc (1)

It's not mainly about surviving during quarantine so people spend more money to buy foods. It's maybe because of the lacks of foods providing. In real life, am a merchant selling foods elements spices. I can conclude how i have a lot of clients asking almost for everything when i have few products to sell because i can't reach product's providers due to crisis lock down.
People would spent any value to store essential elements to survive, especially those not infected yet by the virus.
I live in a small marginalised village in the middle of Tunisia. Here, with all near village, we are almost isolated because gov forbidden transport between states and between cities. And we don't have big shops, so most of our daily products like basic element foods and petrol came from Algeria and Lybie in illegal ways. Those circuits are out of government's controle as the government isn't really interested to those small communities far from big cities. Legal Product providers are not interested to make businesses in small communities, and illegal product providers can't travel due to global quarantine.
Yes, the situations are different. And i can guess how isolated towns are living in an economic crisis.
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 08:36:09 AM

Isolated cities are living through many hardships They can't even eat properly. Many poor people say they will die of starvation Everything has been banned from the outside of the human being. The government of our country is not taking any action They are at greater risk and the elderly and children are at greater risk The virus attacks those whose immune system is less.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Banadony

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 07:58:02 PM

There is a general saying that Health is wealth. if you failed to treat yourself or hide sickness due to any reasons know to you, you will die and leave the wealth for the living. this is not the time for accumulating wealth when you are not in a healthy state. stay safe. stay at home and avoid social distancing.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 05:24:00 PM

Ok firstly "protective equipment" doesn't exist the virus goes through the particles of a mask and secondly this stuff doesn't cost so much that you need to "earn it back" YOu will spend much more on food and other things then on "protection" THe best protection is to stay away from people and keep clean. This whole thing started because people couldn't keep clean.

There is a general saying that Health is wealth. if you failed to treat yourself or hide sickness due to any reasons know to you, you will die and leave the wealth for the living. this is not the time for accumulating wealth when you are not in a healthy state. stay safe. stay at home and avoid social distancing.

The funny thing is many people sacrifice their health for wealth but as they get older it is the other way around. Silly right?
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:17:11 PM

Good day everyone I would like you to become more aware because today the pandemic virus that is the coronavirus or the COVID-19 are still active and some of the people I know is holding bitcoin than buying a lot of foods, mask, and alcohol to protect their selves and just a friendly reminder don't be scared to sell your cryptocurrency than sacrifice your self and not buy protective equipment because you can earn this soon but if you got infected and not get cure immediately you cannot earn that again still it is better to keep safe than focusing to earning in crypto. Also, stop hoarding as much as possible because it is better to give to others to protect themselves too. Just a friendly reminder don't hesitate to save yourselves and family to this virus.
It's pretty easy to be safe while engaging in crypto activities, you stay in door and invest in coins or engage in trading, just you and your room isn't it? Enough space to stay focus on earning in crypto, getting closer to people is what gets you into trouble

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: