Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project ICH  (Read 1800 times)
Exadro

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 01:21:44 PM

token with a very large supply, but has a pretty good price, and occupy 1 $ on two exchanges. This is amazing if you can have a little
ideachain (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:09:22 PM

token with a very large supply, but has a pretty good price, and occupy 1 $ on two exchanges. This is amazing if you can have a little

Thanks for your opinion
We do not aim to dump the market wıth large quantities ... The amount allocated to the market is 25 million, 24 of which have been sold to private investors and are known to us under strıct conditions they agreed to.
The remaining million will be displayed in exchanges gradually.
Also we are currently working on building an actual community and making the currency acceptable for payment at more than 500 stores and companies in several countries around the world which will be announced gradually and accordingly.
Although the ICH project was recently publicly launched, and so far it is presented in three global exchange platforms in less than a month, which is an excellent sign of its rapid progress.
We do not aim to build an imaginary community of thousands, but rather to build a real organic society that grows naturally.
Also, we are working on making the success of the project’s idea a revolutionary one supporting a very important and neglected sector in many countries around the world.

usefalolu

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 05:23:56 PM

excellent platform, with a wide range of options for us, giving several opportunities to investors, I really liked it, I congratulate you
ideachain (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 09:02:53 PM

Now you can buy any of the mobile accessories and pay with a ICH 💪💪🚀🚀😍😍

At Alsultan store located in Turkey, Antakya
ANTAKYA SARAYKENT MAH 19SK

https://www.facebook.com/ideachaincoin/posts/142389480749600
ricardoso

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 11:27:18 PM

I love the idea they have developed, surely the inventors' answer will be the best. I hope that the price of your currency will remain stable over time. But I wanted to ask you a question: how do you project the growth of the project to 5 years and how many investors do you plan to attract to join your project? I wish you thousands of success.
ParaMander

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:26:17 AM

Wow..
nice idea, it will be a tough journey to get started.
I hope you can achieve the goal. Grin Grin
alhilmi0

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 01:13:37 AM

This project includes an strong team, an exciting idea, a great start! The project is very interesting and very promising. Hope that this project will lead to success, keep going forward! Be part of a growing community. hopefully the team can realize this project well without any significant constraints.
Exadro

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 01:03:30 PM

Thanks for your opinion
We do not aim to dump the market wıth large quantities ... The amount allocated to the market is 25 million, 24 of which have been sold to private investors and are known to us under strıct conditions they agreed to.
Also we are currently working on building an actual community and making the currency acceptable for payment at more than 500 stores and companies in several countries around the world which will be announced gradually and accordingly.
Although the ICH project was recently publicly launched, and so far it is presented in three global exchange platforms in less than a month, which is an excellent sign of its rapid progress.
We do not aim to build an imaginary community of thousands, but rather to build a real organic society that grows naturally.
Also, we are working on making the success of the project’s idea a revolutionary one supporting a very important and neglected sector in many countries around the world.

This is good news, and this token can be used to pay for accessories in Turkey.  I hope this can be widespread in other countries.  and don't forget I support the project by spreading it on my social media.
ideachain (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 04:06:00 PM

Thanks for your opinion

This is good news, and this token can be used to pay for accessories in Turkey.  I hope this can be widespread in other countries.  and don't forget I support the project by spreading it on my social media.

Thank you very much my friend and for your support of the project
Exadro

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:51:40 AM

Thanks for your opinion

I want to ask, is there no plan to hold Bounty Bitcointalk and Bounty Social Media here, or just Airdrop? according to my assumption, I might be more enthusiastic about bounties and social
crussaders1411

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:21:04 AM

A strong project and a great team. I wish you progress and success. ICH This is a digital currency to support the inventors ، We are waiting for the good news from the team

HotFriesCoin.com                
THE FIRST STABLE PROGRESSIVE COIN
Values Increases ▲   Never Decreases ✖
ideachain (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 12:15:10 PM

Thanks for your opinion

I want to ask, is there no plan to hold Bounty Bitcointalk and Bounty Social Media here, or just Airdrop? according to my assumption, I might be more enthusiastic about bounties and social

Hello my friend
Unfortunately, currently, we are not thinking about that ... perhaps in the future ... our current focus on implementing our project
CryptoShade
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:37:11 PM

This is indeed a distinguished and beautiful project!!
In fact, a lot of inventors seek such a solution, not only to protect their ideas, but also to find interested investors that can support them to realize the ideas.
This will be one of the top projects I will put in my watch list. And it would not hurt to buy some tokens and put them on the ledger wallet for the future. I do this with promising projects.
Good luck team, and keep the hard work. It is promising to see such quick advancements in a short time.
christian29

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 03:26:51 AM

as long as they fulfill everything they say everything will be fine
ideachain (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:42:47 PM

Partnership Announcement
You can now shop at the shopping online of Istanbul store and pay with ich

https://www.facebook.com/ideachaincoin/posts/143807717274443
ideachain (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:19:59 PM

Partnership Announcement
You can now shop at the lotus modasi store and pay with ich

https://www.facebook.com/ideachaincoin/posts/143818543940027
ideachain (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 01:26:16 PM

BIG NEWS
ICH is ofiicially listed on one of the largest trading exchanges - Cat.ex
with a daily trading volume of over $1.5 billion. :muscle::muscle::rocket::rocket::rocket::fire::fire:
Trading link:
https://www.catex.io/trading/pro/ICH/BTC
ideachain (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 12:44:10 PM

Now you can buy any of the mobile accessories and pay with a ICH in islam iletişim store

Sarıhamzalı, 47053. Sk. 99 A, 01110 Seyhan/Adana/turkey

https://www.facebook.com/ideachaincoin/posts/145908817064333

ideachain (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:39:20 PM

Partnership Announcement with company Premium Development

You can now order one of the company's services(Application Development..Web Development... UX UI Design... Application Analytics.... marketing ) and pay with ich

https://www.facebook.com/ideachaincoin/photos/a.121920646129817/146098807045334/?type=3&theater
ideachain (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 09:58:49 AM

Why support ICH and why to invest in it?
Many of the cryptocurrencies are financial and banking projects and other projects do not have a real use case, we rarely can find a currency in a project that is useful to humanity and solves a real world problem that effects a large group of people.
Today the ICH coin comes with a decentralized patent registration platform project based on the blockchain technology in an innovative digital way that preserves the rights of inventors and guarantees them the spread of their inventions legally without the hassle of the routine killer procedures in many countries in the world, especially developing countries ..
The success such a project alters the pace of development on the entire planet and makes development accelerate at a tremendous speed allowing all humans to benefit from useful inventions instead of them disappearing with the death of their owner and no one knows about them.
ICH also provides capital owners with many real and easier investment opportunities and provides inventors with funds from supporters without the efforts of trying to expose their ideas and struggle in an area they are not good at; promoting themselves.
Therefore, the ICH coin project is a true humane revolutionary project that should be supported with all possible means and participate in the most important revolutions of the twenty-first century
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: