Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer supporter Timelord2067 vs Scammer facilitator malboroza  (Read 753 times)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 10:09:59 PM

Nice deflection.  Now cry me a river.
You are idiot.

The correct English usage is: "You Sir, are an idiot!"

Or, you can get away with:

"You are an idiot!" or the contracted: "You're an idiot!"  (Note also the punctuation in the form of an exclamation mark).

In every case please note how you have omitted the word AN

Most important when you are trying to insult someone to get it right.

Your hostile reaction over the last few posts is proof positive that you haven't changed, you are still as hostile as ever and your glowing positive trust was only a method to attack mhanbostanci using myself as collateral damage.

I've moved on.  I didn't say I'd forgiven, or forgotten.  Just that I've moved on. Marlboroza is going to have to work out whatever daemons are burning him up on his own.

Now cry me a river.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 12:07:52 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 02:56:45 AM by Timelord2067

Jokes too. Speaking from my own experience, he become very hostile towards me because I responded to him in sarcastic way, since then he used every single opportunity he could to shit on me. Before that, we were pretty good "forum buddies", at least I thought so. I don't know, maybe some brain issues lately Undecided

Who is kidding whom here?

Perhaps marlboroza should practice what they preach.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: