Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: :) BitBotto on Discord :)  (Read 133 times)
StealthyXor (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:46:26 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2020, 05:20:58 PM by StealthyXor

Hey guys,

Been getting into those "crash games" recently until I realized it's a game that can't be beaten and gave up playing.
Thought it's time for a new type of game. One where you play other people rather than RNG.

With BitBotto there are 3 "pools", A, B and C.
A Game is made up of 100 rounds, where 50 are A and 50 are B.
4 of those games are randomly replaced to be pool C.
Therefore there is a chance of ~50% for either A or B and exactly 4% of C.

When a Pool wins, the players in that pool share the sum of all wagers in every pool.

While the law of big numbers dictates that over large numbers the distribution over both A and B should even out,
the entropy that pool C causes, with relatively lower amount of players and wager, combined with the fact that people are expected to play eachother smart, will make for an interesting game.

For example, when there are 100 bits in pool A, it makes no sense to play more than that in pool B for one player.
At the same time, if other players wager high and you only wagered a single bit, your respective share of the winnings is lower.

Your 1 bit could turn into 100 or more but never less.

The best thing is that less than 1% goes to the house and you can not win less than what you put in, when your pool wins.
Rewards are variable however, depending on how much is played in the other pools.
Effectively, unlike with "crash games", as close as possible to all coin wagered goes straight back to the players.

Being a "social game" i've been trying to get some folks to give a spin. I used to run on testnet and technically we're good to go but now that BitBotto is on Main Net it's just a matter of getting the word out and spreading the love.

If you've given up on crash games or are just looking for something new to try out and get into, come check us out on Discord!

https://discord.gg/CybAKNH

My buddy on Discord has put some time into writing #how-to-play please do read it or just message me on Discord.
Don't be shy to ask because in my experience it seemed complicated for some people at first but it's actually pretty simple!

I almost forgot to mention!
The bot can be invited into other Guilds and the pools are cross-server too.
Ideally you'll dedicate a channel for it because it will notify of new rounds starting and ending.
Also it updates the channel 'topic' to reflect the amount of players in each pool. Smiley

Currently a new round starts every 2 minutes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: