Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: People hoarding anime, Nintendo Switch, manga, figurine, all weaboos collectible  (Read 273 times)
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 12:52:41 PM

During global lock down. Damn we have reached new low!

I think Nintendo Switch are hoarded because majority of userbase is masculine, while Sony is majority feminist userbase. Smarty girls combine Nintendo Switch, animal crossing/fitness yoga, masculine userbase, patreon donation platform, and voila a cash generator in time of crisis!

Not going to touch the extreme stuff like anime, manga, figurine, etc.

It’s new world order!

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naaimmd

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:39:14 PM

I think Nintendo Switch are hoarded because majority of userbase is masculine, while Sony is majority feminist userbase. Smarty girls combine Nintendo Switch, animal crossing/fitness yoga, masculine userbase, patreon donation platform, and voila a cash generator in time of crisis!

It’s new world order!

I think most people using this time to connect with people through the internet. yes, most of the girl are doing yoga and fitness and putting video on social media and youtube and making money for sure. there's lots of way you can earn money online you just need to find away. also, many people just spending time with family and watching movie, tv series, anime or plying Indore game.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:44:22 PM

I think this is just the point where people are just wanting to kill the boredom. Weeks on the quarantine and it is really bad since we can't go out that much, we can't go to places casually and can't even buy groceries and other essentials that easily. People in their houses have nothing to do but play games, watch movies, animes or maybe Korea Novelas. We can't blame them though, we need something to kill the time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 02:03:41 PM

Most guy friends already had a Nintendo switch, most female friends have recently bought one... Check the price of games on the Nintendo store - its them doing the extortion.

I mean £49.99 for a game, how good could it possibly be? I don't spend more then £20 per game so I can't see why someone would pay 50 for some of these...
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 628

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 02:19:50 PM

Well lockdowns do bring about boredome ngl. And we all know how some people have that stupid urge to take advantage of most people's weakness and welp, pretty much trick em so that they could earn. Nintendo switch is masculine majority cause most people in the end who play games are males, and also males are mostly the only ones who would probably spend quite a sum of money to play games.

Additionally, egirls have been doing that trope for quite a while already ngl. Their fan base just pretty much shot up because of the lockdown. People have nothing to do mate, and well, some people get taken in by egirls showing stuff explicitly not for showing, low key avoiding the rules. Not saying all of them though, but a few of them yea.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 03:05:21 PM

Most guy friends already had a Nintendo switch, most female friends have recently bought one... Check the price of games on the Nintendo store - its them doing the extortion.

I mean £49.99 for a game, how good could it possibly be? I don't spend more then £20 per game so I can't see why someone would pay 50 for some of these...

Darn, I never thought of that. That’s right most egirl dislike Nintendo Switch real good, it’s too nerdy to their liking, yet they’re responsible for extorting the price of a masculine hobby! How dare them! Our only source of entertainment are getting pricier.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 03:09:00 PM

I think this is just the point where people are just wanting to kill the boredom. Weeks on the quarantine and it is really bad since we can't go out that much, we can't go to places casually and can't even buy groceries and other essentials that easily. People in their houses have nothing to do but play games, watch movies, animes or maybe Korea Novelas. We can't blame them though, we need something to kill the time.
Why through? We are fine by writing code and cracking code and security and such, it’s never bore the computer world are wonderful, it’s endless possibilities, it’s above food, we are skipping food to uploading and downloading binary!!

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 03:14:54 PM

Well lockdowns do bring about boredome ngl. And we all know how some people have that stupid urge to take advantage of most people's weakness and welp, pretty much trick em so that they could earn. Nintendo switch is masculine majority cause most people in the end who play games are males, and also males are mostly the only ones who would probably spend quite a sum of money to play games.

Additionally, egirls have been doing that trope for quite a while already ngl. Their fan base just pretty much shot up because of the lockdown. People have nothing to do mate, and well, some people get taken in by egirls showing stuff explicitly not for showing, low key avoiding the rules. Not saying all of them though, but a few of them yea.

“Take advantage of most people's weakness and welp”
Darn, that’s so cool, how and where can I sign up to learn this lesson, it sound extremely cool, it’s what a prepper need the most! Survive! By any mean! That’s the ultimate skill, the ultimate final blow to the draconian evil.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 03:18:04 PM

It’s new world order!

I think most people using this time to connect with people through the internet. yes, most of the girl are doing yoga and fitness and putting video on social media and youtube and making money for sure. there's lots of way you can earn money online you just need to find away. also, many people just spending time with family and watching movie, tv series, anime or plying Indore game.

I’m sleeping all day, wake up and check the forums for a chance of reply and mocking some weirdo, most social site I have a number of usernames and account, private account, anon account, shame account, happy account, angry account, nude account, plenty of them, that’s keeping me very busy.

naaimmd

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 04:47:16 PM

50$ really? I don't spend a penny for the game
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 07:52:55 PM

Why through? We are fine by writing code and cracking code and security and such, it’s never bore the computer world are wonderful, it’s endless possibilities, it’s above food, we are skipping food to uploading and downloading binary!!

Yeah there's a lot more stuff you could do anyway. Find puzzle books, solo games (or games against others if you have more people in the house), online quizzes... And moving to encryption/decryption in the advancement you want to go, try and pick up a skill or something if you want or look into a new framework/coin.

Darn, I never thought of that. That’s right most egirl dislike Nintendo Switch real good, it’s too nerdy to their liking, yet they’re responsible for extorting the price of a masculine hobby! How dare them! Our only source of entertainment are getting pricier.

I think most liked them, they just didn't have an excuse to buy one. If a dude buys a gadget, he deosn't feel the need and normally doesn't need to explain himself - if a girl does it they feel they'll need an excuse to spend so much.

Also animal crossing might have just been released which convinced them all to get a switch.

I wouldn't say any games console is particularly masculine or femanine. Certain parts of games may be aimed at one gender but there I know as many geeky/nerdy girls as I do guys to know that both are interested in all games consoles.

Not sure I understand what this means? I definitely wouldn't expect to spend the $62 on a game...
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:11:56 PM

“and also males are mostly the only ones who would probably spend quite a sum of money to play games.”
You get the half of the point, it’s quite the opposite, people do not hoard console to “game” these day, you know what most masculine do with Nintendo Switch but they the masculine didn’t do the same on Sony Play Station? Yeah you heard me right, they’re all bunch of hackers who just having fun by not playing game but hacking the systems, digging and data mining the entire software and hardware system, it’s the hacking that they derived fun from, not playing the game, no masculine hacker interest on Sony PlayStation I wonder why myself too? There is nearly zero hackers still developing new hack on Sony, but there is endless news of new hacking for Nintendo Switch, they hack the Nintendo Switch to the nano meter, to the binary low level access, to the most barebones metal hacking they could get, the effort they spend on the hacking the Nintendo Switch is over blowing, its the same effort spend to send men to the Mars, this hackers are wasting countless time to enjoy hacking the shit out of the object, this the the masculine has been doing all the while, and masculine do not enjoy anime story line too, instead they’re hacking the anime to produce moe effects, it’s a hacking on beauty/moe/cuteness, the story to the anime is not needed just like gaming.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:25:17 PM

Yeah there's a lot more stuff you could do anyway. Find puzzle books, solo games (or games against others if you have more people in the house), online quizzes... And moving to encryption/decryption in the advancement you want to go, try and pick up a skill or something if you want or look into a new framework/coin.

I think most liked them, they just didn't have an excuse to buy one. If a dude buys a gadget, he deosn't feel the need and normally doesn't need to explain himself - if a girl does it they feel they'll need an excuse to spend so much.

Also animal crossing might have just been released which convinced them all to get a switch.

I wouldn't say any games console is particularly masculine or femanine. Certain parts of games may be aimed at one gender but there I know as many geeky/nerdy girls as I do guys to know that both are interested in all games consoles.

Not sure I understand what this means? I definitely wouldn't expect to spend the $62 on a game...

I can’t agree to this any longer, it’s a sad reality, Sony has been catering more into feminism, don’t tell me why all the game titles released into the platform are fan service to the female audience by showing muscle men as main protagonists, all the titles, in Sony are catering to entice females audience by greatly exaggerate on the muscle and protect the girl from harm, die for your love one story line, it is all that element that push the girl buttons to the euphoria and wiling to toss money just to feel the men in the games, nope, I’m not gay and not gonna enjoy that muscle and fall in love to that muscle, please, that’s disgusts me further when fan service for men are restricted, with couple of politically promoting child safety in play station, come on, that’s weird, I’m outta here.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:41:16 PM

I can’t agree to this any longer, it’s a sad reality, Sony has been catering more into feminism, don’t tell me why all the game titles released into the platform are fan service to the female audience by showing muscle men as main protagonists, all the titles, in Sony are catering to entice females audience by greatly exaggerate on the muscle and protect the girl from harm, die for your love one story line, it is all that element that push the girl buttons to the euphoria and wiling to toss money just to feel the men in the games, nope, I’m not gay and not gonna enjoy that muscle and fall in love to that muscle, please, that’s disgusts me further when fan service for men are restricted, with couple of politically promoting child safety in play station, come on, that’s weird, I’m outta here.

I don't really know what game you're talking about but my main point was that Nintendo don't have an obvious gender bias...
Feminism is toxic, most people who say they support it only say that either rationalise or make a joke about something.

The majority of both men and women will agree they wouldn't want the responsibility of something like that too in real life (from a western perspective at least) ...
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:51:37 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

I don't really know what game you're talking about but my main point was that Nintendo don't have an obvious gender bias...
Feminism is toxic, most people who say they support it only say that either rationalise or make a joke about something.

The majority of both men and women will agree they wouldn't want the responsibility of something like that too in real life (from a western perspective at least) ...

That’s the whole point of this thread, I’m naming Nintendo Switch in the title and weaboos shit, but I couldn’t mention PlayStation at all, to say that  men are interested in both PlayStation and Nintendo Switch. To say that women are interested in both PlayStation and Nintendo Switch, it’s unacceptable, there is nearly zero women hackers that’s committed to the Nintendo Switch hacks scene, and zero men hacker in the PlayStation hacks scene, why is that such a biased and status quo in the internet community? You can say you didn’t see that coming, you’re unaware of what the pot I’m smoking, there is all that clue, all that trace all over the famous Nintendo hacking forum that’s long standing for over ten years, you know it start with gba, and they hacking since the gba to the switch and to this day, Nintendo Switch for both men and women? Nope, those women who get into the Nintendo Switch, they’re not women, they’re feminist with men logic and minimal women logic, a lesbian.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6792

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:29:16 PM

I think this is just the point where people are just wanting to kill the boredom.
That's it exactly, and I wouldn't call high demand for all of those things OP mentioned "hoarding".  I'd call it what I just did: high demand, and it isn't surprising in the least that stuff to alleviate boredom is being bought up.  I've been on eBay and Amazon lately buying books and such, and I'm sure I have that in common with millions of other people around the world with enough cash to spend on those items.

What worries me is that there's all this spending going on, but at the same time a lot of people are out of work--and nobody knows when they'll get back to their jobs.  People are likely buying those Nintendo games and everything else with credit cards or what little savings they have.  That's not good for the long-term.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 03:55:38 PM

It’s new world order!
People are hoarding this kind of stuffs because during global community quarantine lockdowns there are a lot of people who are always bored at their homes or don't have nothing to do, that is why to solve their boredom they are starting to buy stuffs like Nintendo Switch, Manga, Figurine and other stuffs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 06:17:40 PM

I think this is just the point where people are just wanting to kill the boredom.
That's it exactly, and I wouldn't call high demand for all of those things OP mentioned "hoarding".  I'd call it what I just did: high demand, and it isn't surprising in the least that stuff to alleviate boredom is being bought up.  I've been on eBay and Amazon lately buying books and such, and I'm sure I have that in common with millions of other people around the world with enough cash to spend on those items.

What worries me is that there's all this spending going on, but at the same time a lot of people are out of work--and nobody knows when they'll get back to their jobs.  People are likely buying those Nintendo games and everything else with credit cards or what little savings they have.  That's not good for the long-term.

Well I bet you’re unsure of what you’re taking about, I’m seeing it as a global phenomenal, people are out of jobs... what sort ofjobs are they losing when there is none to begin with, ok we have this robbers all over the street of the MAGA land, drunk guy, crack heads? That’s their jobs and that’s losing their jobs, idk, it’s the Jobs Steve that’s loss or the other type of jobs we can hardly comprehend, yeah people are buying Nintendo junks, the points are people are already buying that junk for years and it’s about hoarding and not buying and selling, the skeptical people that we saw the maximalist, the hodl nerds, ok I’m not getting enough foods lately due to global (dunno dafuq are going on for weeks) pandemic, gotta save my energy on mental gymnastics.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 06:23:39 PM

It’s new world order!
People are hoarding this kind of stuffs because during global community quarantine lockdowns there are a lot of people who are always bored at their homes or don't have nothing to do, that is why to solve their boredom they are starting to buy stuffs like Nintendo Switch, Manga, Figurine and other stuffs.

That’s bat shit I’m overloading my brain everyday during this global everybody wanna debate about virus, keep on pushing my brain juice to checking out some replies that is worthy of my wrath treatment. That’s not fun, it’s actually tiring and overworking my brain yet the rest of the muscles are barely lifted once.

abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 2224

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 02:38:09 AM

The price of game consoles in Indonesia rose 100%, affected by corona, this is due to the quarantine and supply that is increasingly scarce because the global supply chain is disrupted. Playing games during social distancing is not a mistake and even fun because it becomes an alternative activity to kill boredom. It's just that we should start thinking if the coronavirus pandemic ends longer. Of course, we will start to do simple calculations

- Estimated time of end of the corona pandemic
- The amount of our savings
- The amount of our expenses

The results will certainly determine our next steps. If we have large savings and have passive income then we can play console games all day without worrying about hunger. But if savings do not and expenses continue to roll, then we have two choices, the easy choice of short-term solutions is debt or a high effort choice by getting up and starting to rack your brains to make money in social distancing conditions.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 11:09:26 PM

Well, people have different things they find entertaining and interesting at this point. As there are people who will be entertained at the front of their PCs all day long, there are those people that love consoles and other kinds of stuff like reading books and porn maybe.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 11:25:06 AM

because all of that thing who make "Hikokomori" connect to World , and now everyone must stay at home so yeah it will get more demand on it i guess
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 06:01:46 PM

The price of game consoles in Indonesia rose 100%, affected by corona, this is due to the quarantine and supply that is increasingly scarce because the global supply chain is disrupted. Playing games during social distancing is not a mistake and even fun because it becomes an alternative activity to kill boredom. It's just that we should start thinking if the coronavirus pandemic ends longer. Of course, we will start to do simple calculations

The results will certainly determine our next steps. If we have large savings and have passive income then we can play console games all day without worrying about hunger. But if savings do not and expenses continue to roll, then we have two choices, the easy choice of short-term solutions is debt or a high effort choice by getting up and starting to rack your brains to make money in social distancing conditions.

Game consoles as if there is top three multi billion firms manufactured consoles rise to the two fold the price? You gotta look at the price of face mask too, I think you’re looking at a out of order revelation, btw I can barely motivated enough to play game at time like this, who is going to grab the console controller and start crunching on the buttons? That is torturing themselves especially during a time of starvation, nobody gonna waste their every drop of energy on trivial thing, they would rather use it to hunt for face mask, hand sanitiser, toilet paper, gloves, foods, also wasting internet bandwidth on streaming, I think even twitter whore are laid back from posting so frequently, it’s too energy consuming.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 06:17:42 PM

Well, people have different things they find entertaining and interesting at this point. As there are people who will be entertained at the front of their PCs all day long, there are those people that love consoles and other kinds of stuff like reading books and porn maybe.

Everybody may have their own unique taste. Yet you can see majority have share the same common ground, for instance they all prefer bitcoin, they all prefer to be skeptical, they all prefer to mining the same code, prefer the same software, the same operating software, android and iOS fan base. And even the collectible items have they share the common ground, namely the items in the title above.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 06:22:07 PM

because all of that thing who make "Hikokomori" connect to World , and now everyone must stay at home so yeah it will get more demand on it i guess

You may think it’s something new trend that’s discover recently, I had seem the same many years ago although at a level that’s much lesser than the rate of new low today.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:14:02 AM

If you ever get to check out prized figurine, it would blow your mind, you can go to amazon jp and look for the highly sought figurine, I give an example, a native cat girl figurine retail at ¥15,000 in 2018, by now we are looking at people trading it on amazon jp at used ¥50,000 and new in box at ¥100,000 for just a piece of plastics, it’s very far fetch to a game console, I’m just naming one figure, there are hundreds of silimiar figurine which get the same treatment, I don’t see game console to rose more than that.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:32:43 AM

Captured few minutes ago.

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 05:29:00 AM

Maybe people are so bored and they want to find something that they can be used as a source of entertainment from other things. This quarantine really makes people become productive and look for a source of enjoyment and entertainment. We really can't go outside because of the threat of this virus and we have nothing to do but to follow what government told us. It is for the safety of all to stay inside and that's why people are being resourceful and productive although it is getting boring and boring as this quarantine is not yet done. I usually read old comics that had kept by my father and I found it interesting reading an old comic book before I sleep at night. It really entertain me and the story of the comics are really inspiring and suspense.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 05:43:24 AM

It’s new world order!

I’m sleeping all day, wake up and check the forums for a chance of reply and mocking some weirdo, most social site I have a number of usernames and account, private account, anon account, shame account, happy account, angry account, nude account, plenty of them, that’s keeping me very busy.

We have different kind of hobbies and it depends on the people on how they will handle their boredom. If you're doing that just for fun then so be it, as long as you don't go outside and violate the laws of the government. Spending too much time in social media is very bad as it will make you not productive at all, but like what I've said, it still depends on the people.

I always spend my time in playing Ps4 because there are games that I'm not yet done playing, and the stories of the game in a Playstation is really amazing. I remember the time when we had a Playstation 1, that's when I get addicted to playing game consoles when I'm bored or after doing school works. As this quarantine is still implemented, I tried to play games that I used to play when I'm young and it is really a nostalgia to me.

Just enjoy life even if we are battling with a Covid-19 pandemic right now, nothing is permanent but change. Always take care and stay inside your house, entertain yourself with the things that surrounds you or have a bond with your family and that's the best idea you should do.
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 08:54:32 AM

Maybe people are so bored and they want to find something that they can be used as a source of entertainment from other things. This quarantine really makes people become productive and look for a source of enjoyment and entertainment. We really can't go outside because of the threat of this virus and we have nothing to do but to follow what government told us. It is for the safety of all to stay inside and that's why people are being resourceful and productive although it is getting boring and boring as this quarantine is not yet done. I usually read old comics that had kept by my father and I found it interesting reading an old comic book before I sleep at night. It really entertain me and the story of the comics are really inspiring and suspense.

This habit has been going on for years, it’s the hedonism at work,

DescriptionHedonism is a school of thought that argues seeking pleasure and avoiding suffering are the only components of well-being. Ethical hedonism is the view that combines hedonism with welfarist ethics, which claim that what we should do depends exclusively on what affects the well-being individuals have. Wikipedia

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 07:25:16 PM

Collector items!

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: