Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 03:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well Organized Scam Projects  (Read 974 times)
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 04:42:37 AM

This is why the crypto investors are leaving crypto, because many well scam projects on crypto world.
Unless there are many success crypto projects shown to investors, they won't interested to investing on crypto again.
Even well organized scam bounty campaigns are exist to scam bounty hunters.

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 04:56:14 AM

Before we invest in who we should invest in, we need to choose the right kind of verification.Social media sites and various websites should be well verified.But even then, in some cases, we faced the loss.The best option is to then invest in news through this forum.
Your explanation is a bit chaotic and wordy, because I do not understand the investment in what you say, and if it is about the right verification I still agree, so that when making investments can be more clear direction.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 05:20:54 AM

This is why the crypto investors are leaving crypto, because many well scam projects on crypto world.
Unless there are many success crypto projects shown to investors, they won't interested to investing on crypto again.
Even well organized scam bounty campaigns are exist to scam bounty hunters.
Crypto investors are doing back again to the market and as you can see there was a small growth in bitcoin. More people have already started to pick bitcoin and ethereum as their main portfolios. You must see the latest growth that was happening with bitcoin and ethereum dude.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 11:57:53 AM

Not many people are prepared to go into that stress of the kind of research you are asking for here. I know it is very easy for you to do as a bounty manager because if you do not do a thorough research and you make a contract with a scam project, everybody will accuse you of knowingly promoting a scam. This will affect your reputation here. But not many hunters and investors care about all that and they may not have that time for a vigorous research.
That's a problem right there. Many bounty hunters are too quick to jump in and join any bounty campaign they see as long as the payment is good. Not even thinking of digging deep about the project itself.
As I've said in a topic similar such as this, cooperation between the BM, bounty hunters and even the investors is crucial. Even if just one of them found a red flag about the project, it should immediately be published and announced for everyone to be aware and possibly save everyone's time and money from pouring it in on a possible scam project.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 02:46:11 PM

Research helps one to stay away from scam projects. Secondly not falling in love with any token, we should take our profits and move on as fast as we can itoght help us not to get trapped.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 08:02:32 PM

How can we safe ourselves from well organized scam projects? Some projects are so well crafted and in the end they scam people,
Good project or not that's all your luck, in this forum, if you get paid after you work at a certain bounty and get a token.

There is nothing you can do when you find a scam project at the end of the story.
Many cases happened to members here, after working 6 months to one year, finally they were told by KYC, even though from the beginning they were not KYC, like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5189364.msg52624092#msg52624092
That's all you can do, nothing more, the project still does the deception.

Exactly, most times luck plays an important role when it comes to bounty hunting and getting paid or not getting screwed over, even though you do some extensive research and dyor still when you are not lucky the bounty will turn out to be a scam,  and when this happens,  there is nothing you can do about it,
Yes the forum may tag the project but is the really enough to put a dent in their project and stop people from investing?  It is not, so best thing you can do is hope luck is on your side, because you are gonna need it if you are a hunter especially in altscoin project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:36:46 PM

The surest way is to check the team and project managers.
First of all, you need to find out everything you can about their career and past activities, as well as identify the reality of accounts in social networks.
Scamers very often use other people's pages, and also often come across this.

t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:02:09 PM

yes it is very difficult to determine real projects and scams these days because they are really the same, the only thing that I see is still looking for the background of each team and keep seeing the products they offer. if it looks like crap then I avoid it

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:53:02 PM

yes it is very difficult to determine real projects and scams these days because they are really the same, the only thing that I see is still looking for the background of each team and keep seeing the products they offer. if it looks like crap then I avoid it
How do you know which crap projects? I also do a lot of research before engaging in their bounty. But to be honest, sometimes it confuses me, projects that are rated as bullshit but they end IEO or ICO with success. And those projects that are considered good become scammer

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:56:57 PM

From my experience we can detect the project legit or not by monitoring the project it self. Maybe after 2 weeks you can ask them about the goals or roadmap. If they start ignoring people you should worry and leave that project. Finding a real project is very hard task.

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:53:51 PM

The scammers can successfully disguise themselves and leave with the investor's money of  in a few months. Even they can give hunters a some money.I'm always grateful the Bitcointalk forum and the  not indifferent members for their help in researching the projects
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:01:34 PM

Lol, there are scam projects one never expected to even occur. There are some that owners promised heaven and health, claimed good team and Crypto enthusiasts, some even did bounty with huge rewards and active admin , some do even claim partnership with huge companies that knows nothing about them and finally some claims to partner with some exchanges. It's not easy in this space.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:46:11 PM

Any scam project sooner or later reveals itself. It would be better if this happened as early as possible, and not at the stage when the developers are hiding with the funds of investors.
This is one of the tasks of this forum, to find and learn how to find and determine scam.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:21:03 PM

There is no way a scam projects can cover all their loophole, they can not dot every i's and cross every t's. From what I have learnt about this space most of the time is not about the scam projects but the greedy investors. If some is too good to be true, then is not. If you ask questions from the team and you get no real answer then there is a but.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:27:58 PM

Simply, you can´t. Those who are longer here, knows about scam that raised hundreds of millions of dollars without doubts that it could be a scam. I am talking about PinCoin, PlexCoin or Centra.  Roll Eyes

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:40:24 PM

I myself also do not know exactly how to distinguish between fraudulent projects and not. because most projects that really pay are projects that have a simple concept. not too much about allocations and other things for bounty hunters
They've learn from how things works inside the market and they just follow the trend to make sure people will also follow them, it's tough to determine most of the time it's luck that will bring success because even you deal with research things can still turned into scam or failed project that will victimized you and just wasted your time and efforts.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 10:55:32 PM

There's a lot of projects that was created so perfectly, even you search deeply in order to determine whether it is scam or promising projects there is no simple way to find out. Some projects cost million dollars providing realistic project platforms including whitepaper, websites, team developers and many more. So the possibility to know or determine a scam project is quite difficult, but if you are here in this environment (crypto world) and a lot? Experienced you had about different types of scam I know that you have other way or strategy to avoid and break this problem.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 12:40:16 AM

There's a lot of projects that was created so perfectly, even you search deeply in order to determine whether it is scam or promising projects there is no simple way to find out. Some projects cost million dollars providing realistic project platforms including whitepaper, websites, team developers and many more. So the possibility to know or determine a scam project is quite difficult, but if you are here in this environment (crypto world) and a lot? Experienced you had about different types of scam I know that you have other way or strategy to avoid and break this problem.

It is indeed difficult to identify new projects as scams because they have whitepapers or projects that look legit. We will know that the new project is a scam after the sales period ends and there are no steps from the team to work on the project or not listing on the exchanger.
AD Node

Activity: 140
Merit: 57

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 12:52:12 AM

LPC was something really well build, a lot of good exchanges, stable price, high volume, at least for2-3 months, they created more 2-3 coins linked directly with LPC and people was still investing on it, only a few months, everything crashed.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 12:52:16 AM

How do you know which crap projects? I also do a lot of research before engaging in their bounty. But to be honest, sometimes it confuses me, projects that are rated as bullshit but they end IEO or ICO with success. And those projects that are considered good become scammer
it is difficult to research a project, I sometimes research and make my own decisions without seeing the decisions of others, I have participated in projects that are considered unsuccessful but after they made sales they were a huge success and until now their coin prices are still good, and in the past only some people are following their bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: