Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is our chance  (Read 526 times)
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 10:35:18 PM

Even when halving is so close yet everything in crypto looks very quite and normal, unlike previous years of halving that you can fill the vibe from distance,  this year is totally different,  the unexpected pandemic has changed things in a whole lot, can't say I expect so much this coming halving just for the obvious reason, I don't think there will be such influx of new investors, the attention is diverted from crypto right now, surivival is top most priority for many people right now, so we can only hope for the best.

I guess that's what happens during a global pandemic.

Unlike the other two halvings, this one is preceded by a world on the brink of economic collapse and potentially word viral pandemic in recent history. It's only natural that it should seem relatively muted or even bearish at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised if this halving doesn't even lead to a pump (in the short term). But we could possibly be in for one wicked pump in 2 or 3 years when the economy begins to show signs of recovery, or Bitcoin manages to truly scale to the heights necessary to achieve widespread adoption.
SUMBI99

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 11:05:48 PM

Definitely soon enough there will be more people engage in Crypto world than ever as people are no longer travel but Cargo move form some places to the other  this will force to the air transactions and Bitcoin as it is faster to be  confirmed than other fiat currencies from Bank A to Bank B See you the Other side
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 11:12:55 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if this halving doesn't even lead to a pump (in the short term). But we could possibly be in for one wicked pump in 2 or 3 years when the economy begins to show signs of recovery, or Bitcoin manages to truly scale to the heights necessary to achieve widespread adoption.
True, the current situation is quite difficult in several aspects, including all investment products. I also agree that the big pump does not occur anytime soon. Still, we have to prepare ourselves, I think the whales are also preparing to fill their bags, this is still a discount.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 12:57:09 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2020, 01:29:46 AM by Utoy101

I'm jumping into the wormhole. See you on the other side.

In as much as i want to see this market gain the momentum we've all been aching for, i don't think now is the right time to see such a massive usage to the cryptocurrency market. The whole world is on shutdown where the majority of people are currently more concern with making it out alive in one piece and careless about which type of FIAT currency is loosing or having value so far they have  enough money to see to their upkeep, i always say this, cryptocurrency thrive when the world is in good condition and the recent huge transfers we sew in the bitcoin network of recent validates the fact that people are moving out. Let's hope to see the world thrive sooner, I'm sure we will see more of a stable market in cryptocurrency space
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 06:12:01 AM

This time is valuable time to but bitcoin. Actually i want say that bitcoin is the best currency in the world. this time will say after few month i am sure this bitcoin is high position create crypto market. we have to invest in this market i will say non stable coin because alt coin is going down but same as the alt coin are non stable because dependent on bitcoin  market. I am sure anyone can but some alt coin for next few month i am sure i have to say and some but alt coin in my exchange i have some profit from here. at last i will say this time will be profitable time but altcoin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 03:09:46 PM

FML I forgot that the shitposting here is terrible. Nevermind.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: