Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Wallet Token discussion.  (Read 1758 times)
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

if the feature can already be realized in their real wallet then people's questions will be answered, but so far they haven't developed it. maybe they focus to list in the exchange first, and I hope their features can be realized properly because it will be more interesting for users to have twt
No, the developer does not focus on listing on the exchange. TWT is registered unofficially in several markets. Developers are more focused on development than listing on exchanges.

I have been talking with the developers and they were focusing to develop the utility for the tokens. Those exchange sites that have already listed TWT were unofficially listing.
It looks like the airdrop is dumping the price of TWT too.
when there is a severe dump as happened to the TWT coin at the exchange place, the developer should be able to provide support or the latest update that can trigger investors to enter and buy TWT in the market so that the price will surely recover and it will be difficult to collapse even deeper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 04:17:13 PM

In my opinion I dont think twt will have a huge impact on market but unknown exchange start listing it one by one, but knowing the fact that the owner of trust is binance exchange we can never know right? I mean CZ will never abandoned his affiliated project so even the use case of trust wallet is not so useful for me maybe they will used some hype in order to gain some value for this twt. As far as I know there are four exchange where twt is listed but all are not famous exchange. I regret not joining the referral of this tokens some earned good also from that.
Yeah me too. Right now, Trust wallet token doesn't look any significance both in terms of price and feature but behind it, CZ Binance creeps over Trust wallet token's dev. That alone gives a lot of pull toward investing in them.
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1233

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 07:23:26 PM

Trust Wallet is the famous and most downloaded wallet right now. Everybody knows they've already issued their BEP2 based utility token Trust Wallet Token (TWT). They recently distributed tokens from referral campaign. Almost 63.5K holder currently holding their TWT tokens. I've also received my referral earnings.

What your perception on TWT token? What will be the probable value when Binance list TWT token?

UPDATE

Trustwallet TWT token is currently listed on 5 exchanges with 9 market pairs. The following exchanges list the TWT token,
1. MXC
2. Biki
3. Hotbit
4. Bilaxy
5. Hoo.com

See more details here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/trust-wallet-token#markets

Keep in mind this listing are unofficial. There is no such listing announcement found or given from developers.

I never received by trustwallet their token TWT from the airdrop, I also wrote an email for clarification. By the way I think that when their token will be listed on Binance could receive a good boster also because behind its there is a strong project as one of the best multywallet for cryptocurrencies

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:22:15 AM

Trust Wallet is the famous and most downloaded wallet right now. Everybody knows they've already issued their BEP2 based utility token Trust Wallet Token (TWT). They recently distributed tokens from referral campaign. Almost 63.5K holder currently holding their TWT tokens. I've also received my referral earnings.

What your perception on TWT token? What will be the probable value when Binance list TWT token?

UPDATE

Trustwallet TWT token is currently listed on 5 exchanges with 9 market pairs. The following exchanges list the TWT token,
1. MXC
2. Biki
3. Hotbit
4. Bilaxy
5. Hoo.com

See more details here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/trust-wallet-token#markets

Keep in mind this listing are unofficial. There is no such listing announcement found or given from developers.

I participated in the trust wallet token airdrop and I got 3400TWT. I decided to hold it expecting when it will be listed on Binance exchange.  However I was surprised when I saw the listing on one of the very low rank exchange.  I was wondering how could this have happened, a friend was now telling me it could be self listing, that it is possible for one to list coins on his own having access to contract address especially on some small exchanges.  I don't know if this token will still be listed on Binance as promised.
Balili

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:47:06 AM

TWT is a welcome development from Trust wallet and which the news of listing on Binance we envisage for a greater boost in the future. I don't how it got listed on these small exchanges because there wasn't any official information from Trust wallet.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2002
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 10:26:45 AM

I participated in the trust wallet token airdrop and I got 3400TWT. I decided to hold it expecting when it will be listed on Binance exchange. 
I don't know if this token will still be listed on Binance as promised.
Trustwallet never promised that they would be listed in Binance.

However I was surprised when I saw the listing on one of the very low rank exchange.  I was wondering how could this have happened, a friend was now telling me it could be self listing, that it is possible for one to list coins on his own having access to contract address especially on some small exchanges. 
Every exchange can have any tokens / coins without the permission of the developer. As long as someone wants to sell and buy it, trading can happen anytime, anywhere.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 10:46:16 AM

TWT is a welcome development from Trust wallet and which the news of listing on Binance we envisage for a greater boost in the future. I don't how it got listed on these small exchanges because there wasn't any official information from Trust wallet.
Don't worry, if TWT is a well-developed token, there will be many interested people in the future, as has happened with other swallow tokens, so for now we can only see and monitor it, but let the TWT team work well.
Verigus

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 12:41:19 PM

Binance has 10,000,000 TWT giveaway until August 07. I believe TWT will be listed on Binance soon.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 02:19:38 PM

Don't worry, if TWT is a well-developed token, there will be many interested people in the future, as has happened with other swallow tokens, so for now we can only see and monitor it, but let the TWT team work well.
As of now we don't see any features of TWT aside from being a native coin of Trustwallet same thing with Tron wallet which has its own native token TWC if I am not mistaken and has already been listed in se exchanges. But TWT has more hyped and under the development by one of the on know business figure in crypto space so I think TWT will be good for future holds.
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 02:35:08 PM

Trust wallet is developped by binance team, so it is centralized wallet, and not the best options to keep tokens/coins in centralized wallet like that.
Edit : Trust wallet is decentralized.

And i see TWT huge pump today, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust-wallet-token. starting from $0,0068 to $0,0123. Very lucky person who bought it yesterday

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 03:32:44 PM

Trust wallet is developped by binance team, so it is centralized wallet, and not the best options to keep tokens/coins in centralized wallet like that.
Edit : Trust wallet is decentralized.

And i see TWT huge pump today, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust-wallet-token. starting from $0,0068 to $0,0123. Very lucky person who bought it yesterday
trust wallet tokens (TWT) can have such expensive price movements because they have a very good airdrop program, those airdrop participants must buy TWT with a capital of at least $ 50 and after that will get their airdrop, that way they can raise the price of TWT on the spot exchange.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 03:41:48 PM

indeed the extraordinary price performance of TWT, I think the opportunity of TWT to list in Binance is also very large,
hopefully the price can go down first, because of course I want to buy it

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
connhagiau89

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 07:46:42 AM

TWT list Binance  Huh
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:01:08 AM

indeed the extraordinary price performance of TWT, I think the opportunity of TWT to list in Binance is also very large,
hopefully the price can go down first, because of course I want to buy it
I thought that TWT will be listed on binance before but it's not so simple as that consider binance will list a coin after the coin has already proven if that was offering something useful for the users and it's not a security token or coin.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:01:33 AM

I also believe TWT tokens will soon be listed on Binance, and the price will definitely be pump. Therefore I am quite surprised
that many chose sell TWT at low prices right now, they will definitely regret it. Right now I prefer TWT tokens to hold. Just look
at the next few months the performance of TWT tokens will improve dramatically, because this project has a huge community
and backed by a strong team.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Kehindem

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 09:34:28 AM

Trust Wallet get high download due to the fact that is a mobile wallet that serve purpose of storing cryptocurrency, people that use phone that tend to be high than system, trust wallet token value will be determine by the force of demand and supply when listed.
lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 876

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 05:07:02 PM

I also believe TWT tokens will soon be listed on Binance, and the price will definitely be pump. Therefore I am quite surprised
that many chose sell TWT at low prices right now, they will definitely regret it. Right now I prefer TWT tokens to hold. Just look
at the next few months the performance of TWT tokens will improve dramatically, because this project has a huge community
and backed by a strong team.
Most of them have regretted it especially for recipients of airdrop prizes at the start of the launching of referral program, I see many airdropers sell it on OTC group even though when viewed now the price comparison when they sell to OTC group is very far, but there are some airdropers who hold because of speculation this years will definitely be listing on binance, I myself bought TWT at the beginning of listing on hoo and it looks like I won't release TWT until listing on binance because fomo at the time of listing will definitely be good.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
connhagiau89

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 10:23:23 AM

https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#TWT_USDT
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 12:58:17 PM

let's wait and see how trust token performs since it's from binance
Let's Hope. But I think they will also perform well as they got some huge communities .

Yea I believe that TWT token will do well though it might not really be instant but I do believe cos of its backup, have acquired myself some TWT and ready to hold and see what happens
That needs a lot of time to prove it. As far as I know if TWT still an experimental coin and that will need more time for the trust wallet developers to provide the utility usage for the TWT token in the trust wallet.

It can't be done easily

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 01:39:51 PM

Trust wallet is backed by a strong team.
Agreed. They've got a huge community right now and growing incredibly.
About the token, you can find the usecases of TWT here : https://community.trustwallet.com/t/trust-wallet-token-twt/4187
It surprises me to hear about binance buys coinmarketcap too. I didn't follow updates since a long time. Seems like the community of binance is getting bigger day by day.
About the token, how do you think it's useful according to the usecases mentioned in your link? Binance has already it's own token called bnb, as we all know, so what would be the need to create a new one for the purchased wallet? Now i won't be surprised if binance starts working on another token for cmc.  Cheesy

BINANCE already has another tokens on coin market cap, which is the BUSD, it's a stable coin and it's among the first 20 coin in the coin market based on the market capitalisation. Its no news that binance is taking the cryptocurrency industry to greater heights and their involvement in the space is exceptional.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: