Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Wallet Token discussion.  (Read 1758 times)
connhagiau89

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 03:10:26 PM

What is (TWT) ?
Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a utility token that can only be used within the app. This will be used to incentivize all Trust Wallet users. We encourage everyone to contribute and be well informed in the crypto space. Our goal is to give everyone access to cryptocurrencies and educate through owning their own crypto.

What could be the Incentives of (TWT)?
Governance token for coin listing and features
Discounts on DEX services and purchasing crypto
Collectible Marketplace usage
DApp reviews and promotions
Affiliate and bounty rewards
Vouching and User reputation
Will (TWT) have Value?
It is for the users to decide on what is the value of the token. You can send them to your friend or you can even trade them. It is a BEP2 token, so any wallet that supports the Binance Chain can be able to send and receive it.

When and What Exchange Will List (TWT)?

We have no plans yet to list the tokens for trading. This may eventually change in the future, depending on the governance system that will be set up. We will let the users decide.

What is (TWT) ?
Trust Wallet Token (TWT) 992 is a utility token that can only be used within the app. This will be used to incentivize all Trust Wallet users. We encourage everyone to contribute and be more informed in the crypto space. Our goal is to give everyone access to cryptocurrencies and educate through owning their first crypto.

What are the Incentives of (TWT)?
Governance token that will be used by anyone who wants to take part in making decisions for adding new blockchain support, tokens and product features. Will also be collected as fees for submissions to the Trust Wallet repository 260.
Discounts on DEX services and purchasing crypto within the app.
Collectible Marketplace, anyone interested in trading, selling or buying digital collectibles can utilize the token in a user-friendly environment.
DApp reviews and promotions to incentivize developers to work on DApps that contribute to further adoption of Web 3.0 on mobile devices.
Affiliate and bounty rewards, the token can be converted to BNB or ETH, that can be used for Network Fees.
Vouching and User reputation, users will be able to vouch for developers of products they enjoy to show the quality of the product to the rest of the Trust Ecosystem.
Will (TWT) have Value?
It depends on you, our users to decide on what is the value of the token. You can send them to your friend or you can even trade them. It is a BEP2 token, so any wallet that supports the Binance Chain can be able to receive it. We have no plans to list the tokens for trading. This may eventually change in the future, depending on the governance system that will be set up. Again, we will let the users decide.

How Will (TWT) be Distributed?
Referral campaigns
Earn by taking quizzes
Tipping by helping other users.
Doing tasks within the app like staking, trading, etc.
Where can I get TWT?
The team has not engaged with any exchanges for token listing. Buy or trade TWT at your own risk.

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/trust-wallet-token-twt/4187

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 03:26:56 PM

Trust wallet is developped by binance team, so it is centralized wallet, and not the best options to keep tokens/coins in centralized wallet like that.
Edit : Trust wallet is decentralized.

And i see TWT huge pump today, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust-wallet-token. starting from $0,0068 to $0,0123. Very lucky person who bought it yesterday
Its price went up to $ 0.018 and is still up. If someone bought this altcoin from last week, they probably now have 3 times the profit, which is really a huge profit. I bought some but sold it quickly when it was over 30% profit
I still don't sell. I have coins that I received through the Airdrop and will hold them until the price will $ 1 per coin. I see the potential of the coin and I think it's possible

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:25:33 PM

Trust wallet is developped by binance team, so it is centralized wallet, and not the best options to keep tokens/coins in centralized wallet like that.
Edit : Trust wallet is decentralized.

And i see TWT huge pump today, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust-wallet-token. starting from $0,0068 to $0,0123. Very lucky person who bought it yesterday
Its price went up to $ 0.018 and is still up. If someone bought this altcoin from last week, they probably now have 3 times the profit, which is really a huge profit. I bought some but sold it quickly when it was over 30% profit
I still don't sell. I have coins that I received through the Airdrop and will hold them until the price will $ 1 per coin. I see the potential of the coin and I think it's possible
Yes, this is a great project and has potential in the future. So don't sell them too soon, keep holding them and I believe the price could go up $ 0.1 this year. Currently its price has gone up to $ 0.016 and is still going up, if they were listed in binance I would believe the price would go up 5-7 times.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 05:12:59 PM

It really has being  making fuse may be because Binance just bought it. The wallet looks food and I like the multichain features that is plugged in the platform

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
sajedul islam

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

I Love Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 05:44:01 PM

TWT is Trust Wallet's own token, the TWT token they bring to market is TWT Token blockchain support to encourage and use Trust Wallet users and the value of this token depends on our users, it is a BEP2 Token
Warning:
The team for the token list is not fully involved with any exchanger, so buy or trade the token at your own risk.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 06:14:56 PM

It is very likely that TWT is listed on the Binance exchange, because TrustWallet has a partnership with Binance, just waiting for Binance to announce it
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 06:37:29 PM

Trust Wallet is the famous and most downloaded wallet right now. Everybody knows they've already issued their BEP2 based utility token Trust Wallet Token (TWT). They recently distributed tokens from referral campaign. Almost 63.5K holder currently holding their TWT tokens. I've also received my referral earnings.

What your perception on TWT token? What will be the probable value when Binance list TWT token?

UPDATE

Trustwallet TWT token is currently listed on 5 exchanges with 9 market pairs. The following exchanges list the TWT token,
1. MXC
2. Biki
3. Hotbit
4. Bilaxy
5. Hoo.com

See more details here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/trust-wallet-token#markets

Keep in mind this listing are unofficial. There is no such listing announcement found or given from developers.

Since Trust wallet have been bought over by binance, I do not see a challenge with the Trust wallet native token having any problem as it is more of an in-house token of the Binance agency and therefore has an edge over every other thing wallet token that may be considered for listing.

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 06:42:37 PM

It is very likely that TWT is listed on the Binance exchange, because TrustWallet has a partnership with Binance, just waiting for Binance to announce it
yes, if it is true that TrustWallet has partnered with the Binance company then this is a great opportunity for the Trust company to develop its project. not even that many projects can partner with or have strong support from Binance. I think if this releases on Binance exchange soon, it might have a good impact on the TWT token price as well.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
connhagiau89

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 02:27:22 AM

0.1 USD  Grin
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 02:47:11 AM

This is true and I think they are only waiting for right opportunity to do it. Almost all of their partnership are listed on Binance, and knowing CZ he is gonna list it like the way SXP got listed. So lucky those who accumulate a lot of twt tokens, also the twt token has no use case yet so probably they are working on that before they list it on the centralized exchange. To be honest Im thinking what will be its use case.

DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 07:16:42 AM

The price of the token seemed to me expensive a few days ago and I waited for cheaper, but the price doubled Wink

bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:44:16 AM

Yes, I am also waiting for Binance to list TWT. I'm pretty sure it will happen this year because Binance just created an airdrop for TWT. If TWT is listed in Binance then I believe the price will go up $ 0.1-0.2
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:16:30 PM

Trust Wallet is the official wallet of Binance exchange, I'm sure it has brought influence on TWT tokens as well, as we know that Binance brand is a popular and trusted name, thats why it might help propelled the TWT tokens into another level and become one of the successful wallet base tokens to date like AWC token of Atomic Wallet, so for me holding TWT tokens today will be a good choice until it was cheaper.
Pavone_1

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:31:51 AM

Will be availble to stake TWT token in TW wallet for long period like AWC in Atomic wallet?
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:06:30 AM

Will be availble to stake TWT token in TW wallet for long period like AWC in Atomic wallet?
Seems like it is not available because they are not planning on doing that yet, at the moment they are only focusing on popular altcoins but I am sure they will probably do the same with TWT Token.

sky110

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:48:10 AM

not bad wallet right but I would not hold there much
sky110

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 12:37:16 PM

yes, if it is true that TrustWallet has partnered with the Binance company then this is a great opportunity for the Trust company to develop its project. not even that many projects can partner with or have strong support from Binance. I think if this releases on Binance exchange soon, it might have a good impact on the TWT token price as well.
hm this token is like good for nothing
SyndicateLabs

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 12:50:33 PM

Yes, I am also waiting for Binance to list TWT. I'm pretty sure it will happen this year because Binance just created an airdrop for TWT. If TWT is listed in Binance then I believe the price will go up $ 0.1-0.2
The price of TWT has increased tenfold in just a few weeks, which is a great growth. If Binance lists TWT, I believe the price will quickly go up to $ 1 soon. Currently the price has gone up to $ 0.02 and continues to move up every day
connhagiau89

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 10:58:43 AM

0.1 is comming  Roll Eyes
totoy4741

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 11:27:05 AM

I think it is possible to happen since the contract address of TWT is is bnb, and if I am not mistaken it has already listed in binance dex, cause when I tried to sell some of my  twt in my binance dex wallet via trustwallet it appears it there, but not I was not able to sell though, I transfered to hotbit and sold it there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: