Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Wallet Token discussion.  (Read 1758 times)
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:40:42 PM

Today the price has risen 65% and continues to rise. I believe in the next few days the price will go up to 0.1 $ and if after that they get listed in Binance and bigger exchanges then I believe the price will go to $ 1 or higher like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:54:43 PM

the fact that this token is acquired by finance and we all know it will go far.. so far it is up by 67% now and I don't know until when is the rally.. but hoping to be listed in binance soon

connhagiau89

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 05:23:06 PM

To the moon  Grin
50 Cent

Activity: 519
Merit: 197

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:34:27 PM

i'm crying now. Angry Angry
already sold 3500 twt for 304 only,
on the future, if i think that token have a bright future.. i will hold it.
because hodl is godl.

irixo10

Activity: 1078

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 07:40:26 PM

Although it is not official but I will still believe the team are leveraging that opportunity as well, because no one will see such hype about their token and kept mute. Also, this goes a long way in showing how good trust wallet platform is and with even more developments the wallet will continue remaining one of the best, if not actually the best. No one can really predict the future price of the coin but so far, it has been good.

connhagiau89

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 03:21:43 AM

Huh
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 03:25:27 AM

i'm crying now. Angry Angry
already sold 3500 twt for 304 only,
on the future, if i think that token have a bright future.. i will hold it.
because hodl is godl.
Dont regret at least you have some money out of free airdrop. But we are not sure what price could twt reach. But once it dump make sure to accumulate many cause there is a high chance that binance will list it soon and the price will go boom when thats happened. Without use case I think binance ceo will not hasten to list it cause he will be criticise for listing token without any use case.

bayudndy

Activity: 823

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:31:44 PM

Actually, I have a problem with my Trust Wallet token. I haven't received my TWT eventhough I've invited some friends and family members. I'm still studying it though in the community.
If you do not receive the token then it means you did not meet their requirements, I have received all tokens from their airdrop and contests. But unfortunately, I sold them too soon. Now that the price has gone up to $ 0.05 and it is still growing, I think the price will go up to $ 0.1 in the next few weeks.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:39:10 PM

Currently I have Twt which I hold and I just won it from their giveaway in twitter. I believe once it listed in binance price would increase. Since their team has a strong support from the users and most downloaded wallet these days this project will probably boom one day, it just my opinion.
bluebit25

Activity: 1596
Merit: 289

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 02:20:28 PM

Currently I have Twt which I hold and I just won it from their giveaway in twitter. I believe once it listed in binance price would increase. Since their team has a strong support from the users and most downloaded wallet these days this project will probably boom one day, it just my opinion.
Certainly its price would go up sharply if it were listed in Binance, and it could even go up to $ 1 if it were Fomo. I know a guy in my country he bought a lot of TWT at $ 0.0005 and now he is still holding it, really crazy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 02:35:49 PM

It is very likely that TWT is listed on the Binance exchange, because TrustWallet has a partnership with Binance, just waiting for Binance to announce it
Yes, I am also waiting for Binance to list TWT. I'm pretty sure it will happen this year because Binance just created an airdrop for TWT. If TWT is listed in Binance then I believe the price will go up $ 0.1-0.2
The price of TWT has increased tenfold in just a few weeks, which is a great growth. If Binance lists TWT, I believe the price will quickly go up to $ 1 soon. Currently the price has gone up to $ 0.02 and continues to move up every day
I don't think so. TWT needs more development to make it happen. Binance will not add this token easily as TWT needs to prove its utility. I think that I'm not yet seeing the utility usage on its own APP.
I have been using trust wallet since this wallet has already published by twt dev

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 02:51:10 PM

the development of the trust wallet looks very good development always looks good so that more and more trust wallet users easy-to-understand features and fast networking, I also use a trust wallet to store my assets

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 02:59:09 PM

It is very likely that TWT is listed on the Binance exchange, because TrustWallet has a partnership with Binance, just waiting for Binance to announce it
Yes, I am also waiting for Binance to list TWT. I'm pretty sure it will happen this year because Binance just created an airdrop for TWT. If TWT is listed in Binance then I believe the price will go up $ 0.1-0.2
The price of TWT has increased tenfold in just a few weeks, which is a great growth. If Binance lists TWT, I believe the price will quickly go up to $ 1 soon. Currently the price has gone up to $ 0.02 and continues to move up every day
I don't think so. TWT needs more development to make it happen. Binance will not add this token easily as TWT needs to prove its utility. I think that I'm not yet seeing the utility usage on its own APP.
I have been using trust wallet since this wallet has already published by twt dev
They have a great wallet at the moment, Trust wallet is one of the best wallets in the phone. And this project is invested by Binance, so I believe they will soon list TWT. Btw recently Binance held a contest about TWT, which is a sign of being listed soon Grin
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:55:16 PM

the development of the trust wallet looks very good development always looks good so that more and more trust wallet users easy-to-understand features and fast networking, I also use a trust wallet to store my assets
Sure, they are doing very well. Projects are getting big every day. Since I sold all tokens at the price of 0.009 $ it has been steadily growing and now it has reached $ 0.05. If Binance lists TWT, the price will easily go up 0.5-1 $

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:59:23 PM

Trust Wallet is the famous and most downloaded wallet right now. Everybody knows they've already issued their BEP2 based utility token Trust Wallet Token (TWT). They recently distributed tokens from referral campaign. Almost 63.5K holder currently holding their TWT tokens. I've also received my referral earnings.

What your perception on TWT token? What will be the probable value when Binance list TWT token?

UPDATE

Trustwallet TWT token is currently listed on 5 exchanges with 9 market pairs. The following exchanges list the TWT token,
1. MXC
2. Biki
3. Hotbit
4. Bilaxy
5. Hoo.com

See more details here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/trust-wallet-token#markets

Keep in mind this listing are unofficial. There is no such listing announcement found or given from developers.
Good for those who joined TWT Airdrop, I expected such good listing but it's just a wallet token though, not something I have interest in even for that fact that it's from binance team, anyways, I will wait and see the benefits that comes after this token get listed on binance exchange itself
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 03:20:02 PM

Sure, they are doing very well. Projects are getting big every day. Since I sold all tokens at the price of 0.009 $ it has been steadily growing and now it has reached $ 0.05. If Binance lists TWT, the price will easily go up 0.5-1 $
I don't think it's possible now. TWT has already grown a lot. there is no serious feature in the project so that it can make such an amount of profit and grow to $ 1

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:00:56 PM

I understand that the trust wallet token has been on a steady increase since inception, but I'm yet to understand the use case for the tokens, because I know transactions carried out in the wallet are not done using the tokens. I'll appreciate if am educated on the use case of this tokens.
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:15:10 PM

I don't think such a rate can be reached by TWT easily. I just think if that needs a lot of people to buy the TWT tokens. Remember the inflation of TWT token is very high compared with another coin. it has multi billion supply.
10 cents is more than enough.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 11:02:29 PM

Trust wallet token is a very good coin because the token is backed by a very strong team. As will all know trust wallet is one of the popular wallet throughout the world an is surrounded with a very large community. I believe binance will pump TWT more with time.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
connhagiau89

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 07:36:33 AM

Sell now  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: