Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit abuse by a Legendary  (Read 1236 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 06:07:54 PM

Speaking of core, is that Cobra avatar still wreaking havoc?  I deleted my twitter app so I don’t keep up. 

Cobra has been actively opposing maximalism culture and the newbie fuelled over optimism for sometime on twitter. He also keeps mentioning how bitcoin usage is needed instead of arguments and crusades about maximalism or overthrowing finance. He hates Blockstream's Liquid. Once in a while, he sends out gem of a posts like the one where he talked about bitcoin of the old. Like this one:
https://twitter.com/CobraBitcoin/status/1184884469804818433

I have this deep nostalgia for Bitcoin of old. It's almost a disease. I miss the times when you could actually engage with Satoshi one-to-one. I miss being naive and losing thousands of coins because of some dodgy wallet, or people being open minded with no tribalism.
The last part where he explains why he doesn't engage with the community anymore would surely resonate with some people.

Nice.  He’s right - and maybe we’ll get a nice surprise this year. 

And boy do I really know the naive feeling of losing thousands and even hundreds of thousands of coins.  Ha!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: