Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Not To Sell BTC On Crypto ATM!  (Read 201 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 05:08:28 PM

The way that money falls out of the machine is extremely suspicious, as far as I've seen the vast majority of Bitcoin ATMs have a small maximum withdrawal amount—usually in the order of 1,000 to 2,000 euros.

If this is actually legit, then that is a serious malfunction by the machine, and the manufacturer should be liable.

I'd even go so far as to say nobody should ever buy one of their machines again, since it's downright dangerous.

Does anybody know the model of the machine so we can avoid it in future?
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 06:07:20 PM

Whenever I go to an ATM I take maximum care no shoulder-peeker is around and I always look dozens of times around while transacting. If this ever happened to me, I would've gone crazy mad and nervous Cheesy

This is funny but also kinda creepy. Imagine having sold tens of grands and seeing it just spit the money like that - it would expose you to any thief wandering around!
Sendoku

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 07:40:16 PM

That's the best kind of promotion for BTC, lmao. Definately works for "mass adoption", considering the public reaction
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: