Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinomat.com and Waves Platform Possible Scam  (Read 332 times)
bcfinancial (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

Hello Community,

Our intention is not to discredit anyone or falsely accuse, but we want Sasha Ivanov give to the whole community a public explanation on this case that we will explain below.

In the last few weeks withdrawals of fiat money on the waves platform were delayed, and the waves team make responsible for this problem the Coinomat gateway.

Mr. Sasha Ivanov just as he indicates is the founder of Coinomat, our CEO Mr. Alejandro Estrada he did a research since he drew attention to the complaints of users and investors who could not withdraw their fiat money, the waves team says is the gateway is saturated and that they are not responsible, but to our CEO curiously called attention to the low volume of transactions in the DEX Exchange if the volume of transactions is so low why the gateway is saturated ? , in the research of information our CEO he found some that seem to be very serious.

The company that owns Coinomat.com is a company incorporated in UK , ELITE WAY DEVELOPMENT LLP ,  If a search is done, in public records you can see that there are as officers 2 companies registered in the Seychelles Island , DAMITRA GROUP LTD.  and LAMEN BUSINESS LTD. , These 2 companies are involved in ponzi and other types of scams.

You can also see that the company ELITE WAY DEVELOPMENT LLP they have a delay in presenting their statements.

ELITE WAY DEVELOPMENT LLP they are also the owners of Tidex Exchange where the largest volume of tokens on the waves platform is traded.

UK Public Company Records:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC414955/officers

Damitra Group LTD and Lamen Business LTD In the news:

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/buy-time-review-reselling-airtime-400-annual-roi/

https://www.scmagazineuk.com/malvertising-conglomerate-created-28-fake-ad-agencies-to-abuse-platforms/article/739370/

Profile of the Sasha Ivanov where he indicates that he is the founder of coinomat.com:

http://fintechprofile.com/2016/12/28/sasha-ivanov-waves-platform/

if search in google you can find tons of information about these companies and scams.

Now we wonder why Mr. Sasha Ivanov is involved directly or indirectly with these companies that are involved in scams ,if you do things well you know who is around , therefore they can not be taken for lack of understanding of the caso , we need this to be publicly clarified to the whole community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

I made a withdrawal 10 days ago and they didn't send my money yet.I'm really concerned.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

Any update, if they re paying withdrawal now?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
LeftyLuke

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:23:21 AM

Hee guys, I always thought WAVES was a really credible platform, I have a wallet with some funds but never used the coinomat service to deposit FIAT into my WAVES account. I was about to do it actually (went through the whole verification thing) but did a little due dilligence untill I saw this thread...

I'd like to add that if you go to scamadvisor.com and insert coinomat URL there is also somebody stating they are a scam....

Any news on this?
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

any update about this? i have sent 0.1 eth to trading site and it said it will be transferred via coinmat.com
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 04:14:47 AM

SCAM with official WavesPlatform - fiat-associated tokens WUSD an WEUR.
This tokens was been traded at rate 1:1 for USD and EUR from 2016 year!
But, as you can see here, they did dump, dump, then delist and SCAM.

Quote from this scam-site:
News
Notification of further services
Dear customers,

Hereby we'd like to inform you that estimated time for resuming our services is Autumn 2020. Current world state makes it nearly impossible to arrange anything due to coronavirus outbreak. In the meantime, we will put all our efforts to establish a new agreement with appropriate banks. Furthermore, to prevent speculations and additional withdrawal issues we've asked Waves.exchange to suspend trading options for cUSD and cEURO assets. The details of the resumption of services will be announced later. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
© 2013—2017 Coinomat.com

Now, all peoples, who did buy this scam-tokens, have a just illiquid shit-tokens,
and real money of another peoples, this coinomat just decided to stole by one-way scam-action,
and cuntinue to keep holding this.

No any answer, by the following emails, more than 14 days:

support@wavesplatform.com,
Coinomat support <support@coinomat.com>,
sasha ivanov <sasha@wavesplatform.com>,
info@wavesprotocol.org,
support@waves.exchange,
sychev@wavesplatform.com

CEO of this rat's SCAM is Ивaнoв Aлeкcaндp Юpиeвич
Пocлe пoявлeния блoкчeйн-тexнoлoгии зaпycтил пepвый мгнoвeнный oбмeн кpиптoвaлюты Coinomat.com, пepвый фиaтный тoкeн CoinoUSD и пepвый биpжeвoй индeкc кpиптoвaлюты Coinoindex.com, a тaкжe coздaл ocнoвaнный нa блoкчeйн вeнчypный фoнд Cryptoasset.fund (oбъeм инвecтиций $200.000).
After the advent of blockchain technology, it launched the first Coinomat.com cryptocurrency exchange, the first Fiat token CoinoUSD and the first cryptocurrency exchange index Coinoindex.com also created the blockchain-based venture capital fund Cryptoasset.fund (investment amount $ 200,000).

SCAM

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: