Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacken ai IEO failed  (Read 2240 times)
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 12:56:44 PM

Is the time to collect funds only 1 day? if it's only 18% I think they will still do the next round that's the usual thing for a project to do if it fails to raise funds in the first stage even there are projects that collect up to 3 times.
I'm not too sure the hacken will fail because the project looks pretty promising and there are quite a lot of bounty and marketing participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 04:05:00 AM

Hacken AI did fail during IEO some time ago but until now they continue to work and there has been a lot of progress from product development. this is very extraordinary team. follow their development further in the telegram

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 05:20:14 AM

This project held an ICO in 2017, but I don't understand why they continue IEO at the moment. It seems that they used up the funds of investors in the previous period and they need another amount of money to be able to continue their project
They make a rebrand for their previous project and decided to cancel it and focus on this new platform hacken AI. I think this is much better compared to their older platform. I downloaded the app and it has so many good features like the hat system. Also staking will be supported soon. I joined their bounty and still waiting for token allocation and distribution, probably I will hold it cause I seeing a good potential of this on the future.

KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 05:41:28 AM

What will happen to hacken ai now? The project planned for IEO on oceanX exchange, damn I did warned them about such exchanges, they only sold 18% of 100% tokens for the IEO in 24hrs, that's a big failure, any solution to this?
Hacken ai has already raised enough funds so if one IEO failed on a exchange they can easily do another round of IEO on better exchanges, this doesn't mean that hacken if failure, the team are very serious and that is a good sign

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 06:49:48 AM

Maybe another round of IEO to another exchange will do. I have no idea about the project but its seem like an AI once again. So much AI projects in blockchain, I guess investors see this to be another clone project.

Would you say it will be much successful if its on Vindax or p2pb2b? These are the two exchanges which IEO team are choosing.

I think so too, if the project still lacks funds then they will collect it again by holding the next round of IEO, and holding an advanced bounty program if they have it in the previous round.
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 06:57:19 AM

It's not the end for the project, the exchange the team choose was bad, I don't know how they expect good results from such exchange, I'm sure they've learned by now, the project team should choose better exchange for another IEO, that's the best solution

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 07:10:18 AM

It's not the end for the project, the exchange the team choose was bad, I don't know how they expect good results from such exchange, I'm sure they've learned by now, the project team should choose better exchange for another IEO, that's the best solution
Yes, IEO is indeed the best solution for a new project at the moment as long as the project team chooses the right exchange for their tokens, because if there is a bad exchange there will always be problems that make them unable to develop according to the path they set.
litepool.ru

Activity: 531

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 08:42:07 AM

Hacken AI did fail during IEO some time ago but until now they continue to work and there has been a lot of progress from product development. this is very extraordinary team. follow their development further in the telegram
Why do you think they failed? They sold 18% in their IEO and they finished it on time. Which means they don't need extra money from investors, so far this project is still developing well and prices are still moderating at a price of $ 0.07

Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 10:53:22 AM

What will happen to hacken ai now? The project planned for IEO on oceanX exchange, damn I did warned them about such exchanges, they only sold 18% of 100% tokens for the IEO in 24hrs, that's a big failure, any solution to this?

This is why it is good not to hurry to reply or judge an incidence.
It might not be impressive, but i can say boldly that hackenai project survived the ieo scare beyond most peoples imagination.

Presently trading at 0.06 with respectable volume and the project product is growing gradually too.
And finally, it is not a big failure.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 11:12:28 AM

I see they have been listed at 2 exchanges, so they were successful in this market. Although their IEO is not as successful as expected, the project continues to grow, and its price will increase many times in the future.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 11:16:48 AM

I am still holding some of the hacken . I didnot know about the ieo happening now . I hope they already raised good ammount of money in ICO again they are going for IEO . After this I checked some of the hkn holding in kucoin it’s not having trading pair . This is what happens if we don’t track our holding . Sad day for me

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 11:30:30 AM

I am still holding some of the hacken . I didnot know about the ieo happening now . I hope they already raised good ammount of money in ICO again they are going for IEO . After this I checked some of the hkn holding in kucoin it’s not having trading pair . This is what happens if we don’t track our holding . Sad day for me
Today is the last day you can swap old tokens for new tokens. Go to their twitter and follow the instructions, don't let your money disappear like an unreasonable thing

siajeen

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 11:33:22 AM

dont worry even hacken IEO failed and developers team still decided to continue project, failed in IEO or ICO didnt give any guarantee that project will failed too. i've see many projects that failed in crowdfunding but successfull in market. maybe some of us still remember embermine which didnt collect money ,and investors still trust to dev team.finally in dex echanges its price soar.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 12:09:41 PM

Hai already listed on the some exchange sites too and CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hackenai/markets

even this coin can be considered as fail project during the crowdsale but the developers have faith to continue the development progress. The price has been pumped.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 12:58:24 PM

dont worry even hacken IEO failed and developers team still decided to continue project, failed in IEO or ICO didnt give any guarantee that project will failed too. i've see many projects that failed in crowdfunding but successfull in market. maybe some of us still remember embermine which didnt collect money ,and investors still trust to dev team.finally in dex echanges its price soar.

Their project is still developing well, I am following them and they are always active every day. Currently they arelisted in two different exchanges and their volumes fluctuate at $ 50k. It is a very good progress for this project
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 01:01:43 PM

Their project is still developing well, I am following them and they are always active every day. Currently they arelisted in two different exchanges and their volumes fluctuate at $ 50k. It is a very good progress for this project
they have quite good and active developers. it's just a matter of waiting for their planning to actually take place and hopefully, there is a better exchange for good assets as well.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 01:39:42 PM

Hai already listed on the some exchange sites too and CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hackenai/markets

even this coin can be considered as fail project during the crowdsale but the developers have faith to continue the development progress. The price has been pumped.
Although many say their IEO sales only reached 18%, on the other hand these tokens are able to grow quickly even they have enough funds in its development I hope this will continue to happen until the future with them running now.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 01:53:54 PM

I joined their bounty and still waiting for token allocation and distribution, probably I will hold it cause I seeing a good potential of this on the future.
yes I also joined the bounty and now we can see the amount obtained while supporting this project, the spreadsheet has been updated and how surprised I am because working for 3 weeks is only paid BTC0.00078549 equivalent to $7.4 (signature tastes like airdrop Cheesy) if calculated at current prices of course this will be even more dump when distribution bounty because the volume at oceanex is only BTC0.0122 BTC
With such trading volume I'm not sure if this project has future

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 04:06:17 PM

Made a bounty of this project and downloaded a mobile application for testing.  So maybe the project will show itself in the future and everything will be fine.  I myself follow the development of this platform.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 04:20:57 PM

is that true ?? where did you get this info i think i don't know this yet. if it does happen it might be a problem. why not hold IEO on p2pb2b, probit? I think this will be a good thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: