Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:17:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinGold is halving today  (Read 257 times)
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 03:40:29 AM

what do you want to expect from BTG ??
the price has fallen too deep from ATH 2017 so don't expect to be too high with a BTG that has already been hacked.
I am more eager to wait for BTC to move all the crypto markets into bulls than altcoin which was created only for dumps and pumps.

We must expect some positive response as it's going to be more interesting in the next couple months. It won't stop us to gain back confidence and pumps create more encouragement to everyone who hopes a brighter future from BTG. Though it was hacked, I think the one who owns it by now is selling it gradually so that means a good buy back.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 03:41:37 AM

What a bad day to do a halving. We are having a pandemic with the stock market crashes and the economy in a not good shape. I've checked the price and as always, an altcoin just follows the price of Bitcoin even if there's a "Bitcoin" in its name like Bitcoin Gold. Much like the other altcoin halving, there's just no significant changes to them.

With what's happening right now, I don't really expect some changes even if Bitcoin were to halve.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: