Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Automata Hive Government  (Read 161 times)
Adriane14 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Revolution of Power

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:39:51 AM

Do you think that the current political system is run by just and fairness?

What about upgrading it to something I would suggest the techno autonomous government conscious A.I in control automata away from the old greedy ego of men that started the old law of triangle. I think it will be peaceful if this conscious A.I hybrid from combined to our code to form a new genetic code that builds a neural network of combined good leadership trait code from past leaders to the current one forming a Skynet kind of hive government run by just and fairness.

Sorry if I talk like sluggish ahead of our time but I think this is where we are heading the future of Automata Hive Government. Feel free to post your opinion and please bear with me understand what I am stating so we can drink more vodkas. cheers!

Satoshi Nakamoto's Shadow
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 02:47:36 AM

What about upgrading it to something I would suggest the techno autonomous government conscious A.I in control automata away from the old greedy ego of men that started the old law of triangle. I think it will be peaceful if this conscious A.I hybrid from combined to our code to form a new genetic code that builds a neural network of combined good leadership trait code from past leaders to the current one forming a Skynet kind of hive government run by just and fairness.

Sorry if I talk like sluggish ahead of our time but I think this is where we are heading the future of Automata Hive Government. Feel free to post your opinion and please bear with me understand what I am stating so we can drink more vodkas. cheers!

How do you know you don't already have it? BTW, what you describe is not a new idea. See Technocracy and trans-humanism.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:06:35 PM

I like this idea. I have a couple of Automata Hive units that I've programmed so that they take all your money, and everyone else', and give it to me. We could put these in control of government immediately. Would that work?

Smiley
Adriane14 (OP)

Revolution of Power

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 11:22:06 PM

How do you know you don't already have it? BTW, what you describe is not a new idea. See Technocracy and trans-humanism.

Exactly but I think it is an upgraded version when we combine it with the Quantum Technology mechanism's idea. I believe there is nothing new under the sun and we are just reinventing ideas for the benefit of humanity.

Adriane14 (OP)

Revolution of Power

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 11:24:18 PM

I like this idea. I have a couple of Automata Hive units that I've programmed so that they take all your money, and everyone else', and give it to me. We could put these in control of government immediately. Would that work?

Smiley

That is not the main idea I believe in a just and fair policy let's say a new kind of government well not really new since the time of Babel. I am thinking about an upgrade to advance humanity from the triangle system to a hexagon space system.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 12:07:24 AM

the only justice there is is the god given justice, and it is not just,

human made justice also doesn't exist,

because there will be still the powerful and the powerless, the rich and the poor, the financially liquid and the financially dry and financially excluded.

i 100%  agree with muslims, but muslims try to establish a violent regime, and call it the good defined order.

Adriane14 (OP)

Revolution of Power

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 06:04:40 PM

the only justice there is is the god given justice, and it is not just,

human made justice also doesn't exist,

because there will be still the powerful and the powerless, the rich and the poor, the financially liquid and the financially dry and financially excluded.

i 100%  agree with muslims, but muslims try to establish a violent regime, and call it the good defined order.

I can feel you there although I can't blame humanity I blamed the old triangle system which the poor suffers and the rich live to see another tomorrow. Can't it be fairer when the poor and rich life is the same who can eat and sleep at same time in one table of fullness. I believe in the peaceful world inside the automata hive of all the good leader's minds preserved in a Quantum Blockchain A.I to govern a just government order. One world and one belief just like the day we are at the top of this world. No more wars, only space conquest to seek the unknown hidden in this universe we live in.

tanef478

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 10:28:45 AM

Interesting offer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: