Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chainlink and Tezos have increased by more than 150% - Will the uptrend continue  (Read 155 times)
vietnamoi.vn (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 06:14:03 AM

Both show some of the biggest and most volatile flows in the past twelve months. Since the March 12 crash, Chainlink has seen a 156% increase and Tezos has surged 152%.
Is Chainlink moving to a new all-time high? Looking back, the March 12 incident started at $ 3.80 for Chainlink. But, in just over a month, prices rebounded back to levels before the incident. Such a move often shows strength and interest from the buyer.

Tezos price is based on its last support at $ 2.08 and if this level is lost then a sharp decline to $ 1.78 or lower will be expected, and this is also confirmed. Get clear about the change of trend.

On the other hand, the nearest resistance area to watch out for is the zone from $ 2.24- $ 2.25. A clear rejection in this area also suggests that the current bull run has weakened, and the bears will return to control the market.

However, if the zone of $ 2.24- $ 2.25 can be conquered as a support zone, then the upside can extend to the zone of $ 2.50- $ 2.60. Such a move would be similar to Bitcoin moving to the $ 7,600- $ 8,000 zone.

Is this a good time to buy both coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 06:46:34 AM

Chainlink is still too far from its ATH and i guess there was still a lot of room to growth for chainlink. I doubt about the potential of tezos caused by it has already reached the peak level. it looks like chainlink is much better on the next uptrend rather than tezos but both are still having a lot of possibilities to show a good performance again in the next bullrun.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kceekcee

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:24:21 AM

This is not to discourage or spread negativity but there is this saying that, for every uptrend there's a downtrend.

Do ensure to monitor the charts and don't forget to take profits if you invested.

It is far from ath, but still doing well
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:46:21 AM

of course we have to be optimistic especially since both of them have good potential in the crypto world.
if we finish the Corona problem and bitcoin starts a bullrun I'm sure the positive trend towards these two altcoins will continue to increase especially chainlink.
skeleto88

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:35:02 AM

This is not to discourage or spread negativity but there is this saying that, for every uptrend there's a downtrend.

Do ensure to monitor the charts and don't forget to take profits if you invested.

It is far from ath, but still doing well
You are right, but this two had been running stable for quite sometimes now. Chainlink has had its all time and same thing happend with Tezoz. I read somewhere that this two could potentially be the next big things and would even surpass their all time high once the pandemic  is over and the market gets back to bullish.
nigelk

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:36:18 AM

At least something is growing in the current market
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 10:39:48 AM

Chainlink is still too far from its ATH and i guess there was still a lot of room to growth for chainlink. I doubt about the potential of tezos caused by it has already reached the peak level. it looks like chainlink is much better on the next uptrend rather than tezos but both are still having a lot of possibilities to show a good performance again in the next bullrun.

but a lot of coins will have good potential in the bull run, don't you think so? i think that these two could do well before the bull run, and in the bull run they will probably be left behind by coins that are currently far from their ATH, and have good development, one should be looking for those in the bull run, and XTZ and LINK could do good before, but they already had a good session from March lows, so take precaution and analyze it before investment
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 11:37:23 AM

Among the two, Chainlink was the first to show promising performance, before Tezos joined to overtake it some months ago. Ever since I discovered Chainlink I 2019, my eyes have been on it, the same applies to Tezos. I will not be surprised if I see both coins hitting a very high ATH, even with lots of corrections. Most coins with very high prices today started this way.
 BNB started the same way and see where it is today. Meanwhile, the future of these coins is much greater.
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 01:21:38 PM

Chainlink is the most overvalued ALT out there. Here's a nice little read for you guys explaining WHY: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/g2cswj/chainlink_is_the_most_overvalued_cryptocurrency/

I own a small bag of tezos on my own, which I got for cheap luckily.

Been trading for the past few years, and put all my earnings towards more Blocknet, since this is one of the most undervalued projects I know off. 1/3 the supply of BTC, and trading below $1.
When you consider they started the first DEX, and actually lead the pave for decentralization, PLUS is working on a better Oracle Network service than the one being built by Chainlink, more over an enhanced and better Infura solution to compete with Ethereums, there's really no reason why this project isn't trading well above $50+/coin, and potentially it could be traded way above that.

When running a node on the network you can earn passively from their DEX and other services through fees. This provides a nice passive income for years to come, and as DEX's evolve and become used more, I'm sure this will be an extremely profitable hold.

Not touching LINK, it's one of the most hyped up ALT's, and what goes up this fast, must come down.. Aint jumping on a sinking ship.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 01:53:33 PM

Out of chainlink and Tezos, I see a lot more potential in Tezos. Many of my friends are very bullish on it. Chainlink on the other hand seems like a pumped up coin right now. I'm pretty sure it won't hold for long.

Kaliecious

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 01:56:11 PM

if you want to make a better profit selling your coins at high prices or would you rather be a holder?
every uptrend will certainly have a downtrend time so be wise in making decisions

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 02:12:27 PM

I think Tezos can sustain its momentum, while ChainLink is also doing great. I believe that the two promising cryptocurrencies will continue its rally for the rest of 2020 and beyond. Besides in the strong market pressure due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Tezos and chainLink were able to sustain its growth despite in this challenging times.   
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 02:13:21 PM

Out of chainlink and Tezos, I see a lot more potential in Tezos. Many of my friends are very bullish on it. Chainlink on the other hand seems like a pumped up coin right now. I'm pretty sure it won't hold for long.
In short, chainlink is very risky. A huge pump in days, and a huge dump in just a few days, especially when you look at the previous chart of Chainlink. It is more volatile compared to Tezos. Buying these days of ChainLink is like walking in the rain of knives.
To be honest, in the more technical side, as I saw the chart of Tezos and ChainLink, I am more willing to buy Tezos compare to ChainLink.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 02:18:18 PM

Both Chainlink and Tezos have recovered so good since the terrible crash days of the crypto market last month. Fortunately, from my opinion, they have not been too far from their all time highs. I give you two images on Chainlink and Tezos, with the column "Down from ATH". Tezos has been down 36.2% from its ATH. Chainlink has been down 26.6% from its ATH.

The table was taken from [1]. Remember to modify options of the screener tool on that site.

[1] https://messari.io/screener

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 02:31:00 PM

Chainlink is still too far from its ATH and i guess there was still a lot of room to growth for chainlink.
I hope you just forget to know that the all time high for chainlink is $4.95 exactly in may 2020 ago and now this current price is $3.66 it mean only need $2 to reach its all time high.

As a trader I alwasy see the movement price for this coin everyday. And yeah I've been interested to this coin so as I've decided to buy this coin and will hold it until this year end.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: