Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BonusCoin (BNS) 8 Exchanges|Bonuses|Multipool|PoS Soon|SHA256  (Read 94567 times)
Peacefrog

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:46:03 AM

So i got my miner running solo. Finally found a block! If i get lucky enough to win the superbonus i am spreading the wealth (some of it) here

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sha9sRtV5ermdZKwxZJPdT1cStK5RGWxGr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:50:45 AM

Meh, I'll bite... Grin Looks cool.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
abalam

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:52:17 AM

BonusCoin [BNS] is now on Europex https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/bns

Only 0.18% exchange fee
BTC instant withdraw (only 0.00002 BTC fee)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:01:54 AM

Be very wary of Bleutrade. I can't find any way to put in a payout address there, and they are answering anything but the question I asked. I risked a trivial amount, so it's not a big loss. But what if it had been?

CAVEAT EMPTOR.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:19:12 AM

Be very wary of Bleutrade. I can't find any way to put in a payout address there, and they are answering anything but the question I asked. I risked a trivial amount, so it's not a big loss. But what if it had been?

CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Yes, always be with new exchanges. They also haven't implemented captcha properly when resetting password.
I did find a withdraw button but only on a coin i have a balance for.
I get the withdraw button just fine. There just ain't no place to put in a bitcoin address. Hit the button anyway, it tells you invalid address (duh?). Opened a ticket, they told me to hit the withdraw button and then ignored me in chat. So I reopened the ticket with bolded text and strong language.

Maybe they're not scamming and just don't bother to read their tickets. The amount I risked was pretty minimal, so I can afford the loss. But it's still irritating. Hopefully they'll resolve it. If they do I'll update, but in the meantime I'm calling shenanigans.
bonuscoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:20:11 PM

Ok, morning news...

If you missed it yesterday, we are on Poloniex now!

Also, we were added to https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/bns

So, we now have 5 exchanges listing BonusCoin!  I'm thinking thats a pretty good start considering we launched 1 week ago today!

Also, BonusCoin was added to another Dice Game if you want to check that out its here:
https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/bns

And we're voting on MintPal too (and several other exchanges) please continue voting.
http://www.mintpal.com/voting
bonuscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:30:01 PM

CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Yes, always be with new exchanges. They also haven't implemented captcha properly when resetting password.
I get the withdraw button just fine. There just ain't no place to put in a bitcoin address. Hit the button anyway, it tells you invalid address (duh?). Opened a ticket, they told me to hit the withdraw button and then ignored me in chat. So I reopened the ticket with bolded text and strong language.

Maybe they're not scamming and just don't bother to read their tickets. The amount I risked was pretty minimal, so I can afford the loss. But it's still irritating. Hopefully they'll resolve it. If they do I'll update, but in the meantime I'm calling shenanigans.

I'm going to state right away, that I'm not backing any exchanges.  They all have risk, even the best ones.  So, you should always be careful with any exchange and keep just the amount you're willing to risk and move coins to secure wallets between trades.

I'll also say what I'm going to discuss is VERY small transactions.  like .03 BTC total or something ridiculously small.   lol.

So with that noted, I did actually do some trading on Bleutrade and Bittrex..  First couple days there were some odd arbitrage between the first 2 exchanges and I wanted to level them out so that the sales on both sides were similar and buyers could get BonusCoin at similar prices.  So, I had to move BTC and BNS between BleuTrade and Bittrex.   Shift between them, etc.

Net result I think pretty much cost me TX fees, but thought it was good for the coin.

Didn't have a problem with withdrawing or depositing to BleuTrade or Bittrex.  

I had ~.014 left at BleuTrade this morning.  To check to see if things were still working, I pulled it to Poloniex.  It transferred without issue and is now showing in my account there.

https://blockchain.info/address/12SZmsorgsBL6AbFHLRJ71a5wMsgQGFSnS

That said, I have no idea if they are working for anyone else.  Just thought I'd share my experience.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:54:38 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 01:21:10 PM by Biomech

CAVEAT EMPTOR.

I'm going to state right away, that I'm not backing any exchanges.  They all have risk, even the best ones.  So, you should always be careful with any exchange and keep just the amount you're willing to risk and move coins to secure wallets between trades.

I'll also say what I'm going to discuss is VERY small transactions.  like .03 BTC total or something ridiculously small.   lol.

So with that noted, I did actually do some trading on Bleutrade and Bittrex..  First couple days there were some odd arbitrage between the first 2 exchanges and I wanted to level them out so that the sales on both sides were similar and buyers could get BonusCoin at similar prices.  So, I had to move BTC and BNS between BleuTrade and Bittrex.   Shift between them, etc.

Net result I think pretty much cost me TX fees, but thought it was good for the coin.

I had ~.014 left at BleuTrade this morning.  To check to see if things were still working, I pulled it to Poloniex.  It transferred without issue and is now showing in my account there.

That said, I have no idea if they are working for anyone else.  Just thought I'd share my experience.

I did finally get it to accept my address, no thanks at all to their alleged support. Now it says "invalid value" instead of invalid address. I don't know if this means I'm below the withdrawal threshold, or what. It's a piddling small amount, and they are no damn good with documentation. I'm on several exchanges, and none of the rest are vague about procedure. I figure if they're this sloppy with documentation and support, they are dangerous to trade with. I'll write off the small change, and close my account. Your mileage may vary.

EDIT: I did, finally, find where the payout thresholds are (poorly) documented, and that does appear to be the "invalid value" issue. I further decided, I might as well make one more go at getting my money out before writing it off. So, I traded the btc for BNS, and that I was able to withdraw. I have initiated closing my account with Bleutrade, and I shan't ever go back. But in the end, it was resolved thanks to the users of the site. The owners appear not to care, or at least didn't bother to respond. An exchange with this poor of documentation makes you wonder what other shortcuts they took. They don't appear to be a scam, but I wouldn't touch 'em with a ten foot pole after this.
cryptzilla

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:36:03 PM

CAVEAT EMPTOR.

I'd been voting on MintPal (I'm a dork, so I had a timer set to remind me every hour I'm awake) and when I went to login this morning it told me my account had been disabled! So maybe the bigger boys are no more trustworthy than some of the younger exchanges. I emailed support, so hopefully they fix it, but that's certainly some bullshit.

On a better front, and maybe it's a form email, but I emailed Cryptsy a few days ago and they just sent me this reply:

Thank you for introducing me to this coin.
I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know

Jim
Cryptsy.com

Hopefully they'll list you guys!
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:59:24 PM

CAVEAT EMPTOR.

I'd been voting on MintPal (I'm a dork, so I had a timer set to remind me every hour I'm awake) and when I went to login this morning it told me my account had been disabled! So maybe the bigger boys are no more trustworthy than some of the younger exchanges. I emailed support, so hopefully they fix it, but that's certainly some bullshit.

On a better front, and maybe it's a form email, but I emailed Cryptsy a few days ago and they just sent me this reply:

Jim
Cryptsy.com

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Good! i have 250k bns now!
Target price?  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cryptzilla

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:59:51 PM

CAVEAT EMPTOR.

I did finally get it to accept my address, no thanks at all to their alleged support. Now it says "invalid value" instead of invalid address. I don't know if this means I'm below the withdrawal threshold, or what. It's a piddling small amount, and they are no damn good with documentation. I'm on several exchanges, and none of the rest are vague about procedure. I figure if they're this sloppy with documentation and support, they are dangerous to trade with. I'll write off the small change, and close my account. Your mileage may vary.

EDIT: I did, finally, find where the payout thresholds are (poorly) documented, and that does appear to be the "invalid value" issue. I further decided, I might as well make one more go at getting my money out before writing it off. So, I traded the btc for BNS, and that I was able to withdraw. I have initiated closing my account with Bleutrade, and I shan't ever go back. But in the end, it was resolved thanks to the users of the site. The owners appear not to care, or at least didn't bother to respond. An exchange with this poor of documentation makes you wonder what other shortcuts they took. They don't appear to be a scam, but I wouldn't touch 'em with a ten foot pole after this.

Thanks for the heads up, and glad you got your coins out! Exchanges are interesting beasts -- definitely something I've learned.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:03:16 PM

CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Jim
Cryptsy.com

That would be nice.

Cryptsy takes a lot of heat, some of it deserved. Their site pegs all four cores when I load it, and that's annoying. But they are quick, easy to use, and well documented.
BITTREX has also been very easy to use, though they could use some volume <hint, hint> Same with CryptoAltex. I've only used ALLcoin a few times, and they too were easy to use and quite responsive.

Overall my experience with exchanges has been good. Sorry I blasted Bleutrade so hard, but they need to step up if they don't want to step out.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:06:11 PM

@cryptzilla

Regarding solo mining, I did everything in your list, and couldn't get it working. For reasons I don't understand, whenever I put a raw i.p. into the web interface on my miner, it adds "http://" even if I preface the ip with "tcp://", so it just won't do it. I think this is an issue with the miner control board's firmware. Everything else worked. Got it listening on the right port etc. Is the addy in your sig correct?

cryptzilla

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:32:14 PM

@cryptzilla

Regarding solo mining, I did everything in your list, and couldn't get it working. For reasons I don't understand, whenever I put a raw i.p. into the web interface on my miner, it adds "http://" even if I preface the ip with "tcp://", so it just won't do it. I think this is an issue with the miner control board's firmware. Everything else worked. Got it listening on the right port etc. Is the addy in your sig correct?

That's my correct address, but no need to send anything over, since it's not working. Just trying to help out. And even if its adding http:// it should work I'd think. Maybe the miner doesn't support the getwork protocol properly? You could always add -debug when starting the client and see if anything is showing up in the logs. You can also try forcing the port: http://192.168.XXX.XXX:65001 .

I also noticed that on one of my sub-nets rpcallow was being troublesome and I had to set it to rpcallow=192.168.XXX.* or maybe it was rpcallow=* . I had it firewalled, so the wide open port wasn't a concern for me though.

Hopefully that gets you a little further. I definitely know solo-mining works. Hopefully it's not the miner, that'd be damn annoying.
cryptzilla

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:43:34 PM

Just saw this posted on Cryptorush, whoa:

ATTENTION: Please be aware that at this time, due to insolvency and site ownership changes, all deposits and trades are to be considered at your own risk. Depleted wallets will not be able to fund coin withdrawals. Affected Wallets: BTC, LTC, POT, AUR, QRK, WAS and BAT

Coins that have completed Maintenance: AUR, FCK, FRY, HXC, LEAF, LYC, PANDA, P$, Q2C, SCO, UTC, UNC, VMP, XIV, DOGE, LTC, ICN, COINO, VOLT, FOX, EAC, DGB, PT, NDL, CRN, ANI, MMC, BEN, BUR, FRZ, TEA, SAT, MCR, SOCHI, RAD, MRS, BAT, PAND, TFC, TES, UFO, BLA, PXL

Coins that are Down for Daemon Upgrades: HUC, KOI, 21, 66

Exchanges are definitely interesting beasts!
st1ngray

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:55:07 PM

I've only used ALLcoin a few times, and they too were easy to use and quite responsive.

Maybe it's just me, but the page is very slow to open and refresh, no matter at what time of day or night the page is molasses slow
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:04:34 PM

I've only used ALLcoin a few times, and they too were easy to use and quite responsive.

Maybe it's just me, but the page is very slow to open and refresh, no matter at what time of day or night the page is molasses slow

That seems to be the case on all exchanges. Not sure what they're doing, but it takes significant resources. I had my resource monitor open when I opened cryptsy a couple days ago, and it pegged all four cores for a minute. Well, a few seconds.
cryptzilla

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:53:38 PM

BonusCoin [BNS] is now on Europex https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/bns

Only 0.18% exchange fee
BTC instant withdraw (only 0.00002 BTC fee)

Just checked out your site, I like that stats page on the front!
bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:01:20 PM

you could at least add a link to your listing on our site to your OP

http://cryptokopen.eu/buy-BonusCoin

bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:29:32 PM

thank you! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: