Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to know whether it is right to join bounties?  (Read 1720 times)
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:26:36 AM

Admin, moderators do not banned accounts with bounty reports in your account history unless they are spam due to over reporting (it happened to someone I know) so it is completely normal. Make sure to choose good bounties and those BM or Bounty Campaign with Red Flag cause you might get Red Flag as well by joining them. You can join bounty signature campaign with your rank now.
Bukata

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:52:07 AM

~snip~
I really don't understand your question, yes you can join bounties and rank up at the same time. However,  I will urge you to read this this thread by @CryptopreneurBrainboss:

(1) {Facts} Disadvantage of promoting signature campaigns that encourages spamming.

(2) {Facts} Benefits of promoting (joining) a quality paid signature campaign.

My motive is to know that account does not remain clean due to bounty reporting?
Signature is a separate debate, it is a fact that it is wrong to wear the signature of any scam project.
How will a bounty hunter who wears signature of any project at the inception of the bounty campaign know they are scam? If projects announce from the beginning that they are scam then its wrong to wear their signature
CryptoYar (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:04:10 AM

Thank you all but I got the answer to my question.

@CryptopreneurBrainboss he gave a very detailed answer and explained very well.
Delete the bounty reports as they're no longer useful but only makes your post history messed up.
This was very helpful for me
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:07:44 AM

Hello friends, I want to know whether it is right to join bounties?
I have seen many threads where people say that your account should be kept clean.
Does the bounty task (Reporting) spoil posting history?
Actually, I want to rank up my account and do some earning, Is it possible both can be done?

Please help me with this what should I do?
As long as you make constructive posts, everything will be fine for you. You should also refrain from participating in social campaigns because it will ask you to report every week, and it will make the history of your posts not clean.
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:08:03 AM

If you have some free time, it is better to read threads pertaining to bounties from the basic things you need to know when joining bounties to prevent yourself from joining scam one. you can find all related bounty questions and answers in this section of the forum, just head over to the search field and type what you want to know. every person has a different perspective about bounties, so you better get their strategies and work yours along the way when you become familiar with this kind of job later.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 10:08:46 AM

I have seen many threads where people say that your account should be kept clean.
Actually, I want to rank up my account and do some earning, Is it possible both can be done?

The task of the bounty report can be deleted if the bounty you are promoting has ended and the number of your work bets has also been calculated, it will make your account look clean and continue to improve good posts so you can quickly move up the rankings, even though it is certainly a little difficult to do, which however doesn't mean it can't.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 10:57:37 AM

You can join bounties, and if you want to keep your account clean, you should take care of your account and post only the things that can help other forum members.

Yes, but it is up to you if you will participate in campaigns that you need to report like social media campaign. And if you really want to participate in those kinds of bounty campaign, it is still fine as long as you will remove it once the campaign is over.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:04:29 AM

Bounty postings won't get your account ruined unless you are a shit poster, making posts that are very useful or creating quality topics will get you ranked up pretty quick, you don't need to worry about any of this, just do what you do best
Yes, exactly the statement that you gave, hopefully that makes this topic want to follow the advice that you provide, because posting bounty obviously will not affect our account as long as the bounty is fine, except for bounties that are scam, it will clearly very influential to our account.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 11:08:39 AM

The task of the bounty report can be deleted if the bounty you are promoting has ended and the number of your work bets has also been calculated, it will make your account look clean and continue to improve good posts so you can quickly move up the rankings, even though it is certainly a little difficult to do, which however doesn't mean it can't.
I believed Facebook and Twitter reporting while participating in a bounty campaign tends to makes it difficult to earn merit according to the OP of course he wanted to earn both merit and money your opinion is good ie he should delete some the reports when stakes had been counted.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:15:53 AM

Admin, moderators do not banned accounts with bounty reports in your account history unless they are spam due to over reporting (it happened to someone I know) so it is completely normal. Make sure to choose good bounties and those BM or Bounty Campaign with Red Flag cause you might get Red Flag as well by joining them. You can join bounty signature campaign with your rank now.
I suggest to op to join signature campaign as well because as of now that is safe campaign that he can join.

There is a lot of signature campaign all he need to do is to look for the campaign who are accepting to their rank because they need still to rank up again because campaign mostly full member is the minimum requirement.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:22:16 AM

There is no bad or good time for bounties, quality bounty projects can come at any time, you just need to stay sharp, maybe your reward will be small or big no one can tell you that until you get paid, the fact is bounties nowadays is not for the lazy bones

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:24:26 AM

No wonder, the first thing I did was to check your rank because I imagine how long you must have been a participant here and not know. Although it is not every one that participates in bounty but there is nothing bad in it. I was also somehow with the title "hunters" when I started but I ignored that and did it well. You must have been majored on signature and that is far important for your ranking.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:37:26 AM

I believed Facebook and Twitter reporting while participating in a bounty campaign tends to makes it difficult to earn merit according to the OP of course he wanted to earn both merit and money your opinion is good ie he should delete some the reports when stakes had been counted.
Yes, because good posts tend to get merit from other people, especially if they can help everyone and can benefit everyone, because as far as I see no one gives merit to the bounty report, because the bounty report is clear not a post that deserves merit.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:50:58 AM

Since you want to join bounty campaign ranking up on this forum will only be easier by creating good posts and topic, you need to join only signature campaigns, spend time with bounty projects to detect if they are good enough or not so you won't end up wasting your precious time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:53:29 AM

Yes, because good posts tend to get merit from other people, especially if they can help everyone and can benefit everyone, because as far as I see no one gives merit to the bounty report, because the bounty report is clear not a post that deserves merit.
indeed members who have lots of merit can potentially be able to participate in bounty campaigns that can pay using bitcoin, as I know now the condition of the bounty campaign is not as busy as before so that only qualified members who can fill the bounty campaign slot with pay using bitcoin .
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 12:18:58 PM

It is alright to join bounties, it is your choice anyway.
But for me, it is better to join in signature campaigns instead of social media campaigns that mostly require the participants to post their weekly reports that you are talking about.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 12:30:47 PM

I can see that you are wearing the iq cash signature already, so you have decided.
it is right to join bounties, and i do not believe that bounty task reports, spoils your post history.

Ranking up your account has to do with posting educative threads, useful comments, and posts and does not disturb you from bounty task reports.

Just make sure to do your research before joining bounties, there are several phishing bounties this days.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:11:18 PM

i believe that you will lose nothing but time if you will join to some bounty campaign. plus you will have a chance that project will not be scam and you will have profit in future.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:27:53 PM

Most manager prefers a good history of an account. If you will join a big campaign that pays a lot on the service section then you must have a good anf quality post. It doesnt mean if your english is bad you wont be accepted. What they prefer are those who are not spamming to achieve their qouta for signature and those who act naturally when doing posting.

There is nothing wrong whether you join a non signature campaign it doesnt affect much your account but of course limit it to few cause its bad to see your profile when all your post are all about reporting links.
vietnamoi.vn

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:41:17 PM

1. Actually, the first important thing is to find a really good Bounty project
2. Hard to write articles about the project to spread to the community
3. Actively contribute on Bitcointalk to receive more Merit. From there you will be Rank up and can earn more money from participating in the campaign Signature or get more profit when you influence more people.
Good luck
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: