Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Find best rates in your country  (Read 229 times)
itxtoledo (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 04:39:45 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2020, 03:15:57 PM by itxtoledo

Hi guys, today I'm going to show you my website for the best search exchange rates for your crypto. He currently has BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and DASH.

Screenshot:

Please would like feedback from your usage experience.

https://bitragem.com/bestprice/BTC/USD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denies Distro

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 06:30:24 PM

not bad, it seems that the translate function is still a bit of a problem because when I try to translate to English, the language on the website is still brazil, maybe if it's fixed it looks good enough.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:47:31 PM

I don't understand the concept of best rate? your website might tell us the latest sold price but in reality you can even place and order cheaper than price wand wait for the trade order to get execute. Sad
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:20:44 AM

not bad, it seems that the translate function is still a bit of a problem because when I try to translate to English, the language on the website is still brazil, maybe if it's fixed it looks good enough.
I've waited for a few seconds until it was translated completely.

There's also one website that I know but they gather more monitoring for different websites. I think you have to work a lot for it because your website has a few exchanges to monitor for the price.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 04:38:35 AM

The site is looking good and it will help more to judge the market prices when you were exchanging the coins specially for Brazilian crypto traders... Website theme is attractive.

itxtoledo (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:18:14 PM

thanks for the feedback, i will translate more
itxtoledo (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:19:45 PM

I don't understand the concept of best rate? your website might tell us the latest sold price but in reality you can even place and order cheaper than price wand wait for the trade order to get execute. Sad

I don't think it's clear how it works. He does not take the last traded amount but looks in the order book and calculates the average price, order by order, with the rates of each exchange
itxtoledo (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:21:11 PM

The site is looking good and it will help more to judge the market prices when you were exchanging the coins specially for Brazilian crypto traders... Website theme is attractive.

Thank you, I am gradually adding more exchanges from all countries
itxtoledo (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:53:44 PM

My experience with local crypto exchangers is that when you want to buy they will charge you 10 percent extra than the local exchange rate plus the fixed fee and when you need to cashout in local currency they will buy for 20 percent less exchange rate and with fixed fee as well. I think services like local bitcoins and remitano are better than using these exchangers.

It depends on your goal, for those who want to trade they will not have a good experience with local sellers. Here in Brazil I buy from local sellers when exchanges are slow.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:15:27 PM

The concept of best rate to give an information about the best rate for people to buy or sell his coin. This is only an informative site and i think this site doesn't connect use API to be able to trade on the exchange site at the same time. I have seen OP has also provided some tools too.

OP, i like that coz it's clean and simple honesty it looks like you just need to add more coins on the list

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:43:10 PM

its not really and arbitrage website although it looks like one. I like the concept and it looks almost novel. I believe your exchange has a real time mechanism to exactly match the exchange rates at all times. I wouldn't want to see finance 7100 on Bitragem but when I get on binance to buy, it will turn out to be 6800/btc. That would be frustrating

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
itxtoledo (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:44:12 PM

The concept of best rate to give an information about the best rate for people to buy or sell his coin. This is only an informative site and i think this site doesn't connect use API to be able to trade on the exchange site at the same time. I have seen OP has also provided some tools too.

OP, i like that coz it's clean and simple honesty it looks like you just need to add more coins on the list

Thx, can you tell me which currencies and brokerages you would like to see on the website?
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:59:05 PM

Thx, can you tell me which currencies and brokerages you would like to see on the website?

The top 20 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap can be a good start but what I want to know is this, can we connectivity kraken, binance etc APIs on your platform and trade on go? Would be nice if you have such feature

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
itxtoledo (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:13:12 PM

The top 20 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap can be a good start but what I want to know is this, can we connectivity kraken, binance etc APIs on your platform and trade on go? Would be nice if you have such feature

thanks for the comment, i will see the most used ones and add during may. I think about doing this, allowing the user to trade in all of them only with their apis, but this is a more complex task for one person to do, I think it will take time
itxtoledo (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:14:42 PM

It looks like a useful service, but the preferred fiat currency and cryptocurrencies are a bit low. I especially think that fiat currencies should be more because there are services that allow many countries to trade in their own currency. For this reason, I recommend adding more fiat currencies so that more users can benefit from the service provided. On the other hand, the fact that it has good functions in the tools section and that the user can easily access them is among the beautiful details. Also, the fact that the website is not filled with advertisements has been a good advantage for the user. It was a bit like a service review comment, but I wanted to comment on my site and provide my opinions.

thanks, i will add more fiat currencies yes, i have currently cataloged: BRL, USD, EUR and GBP, but only BRL and USD actually work.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:51:46 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2020, 06:44:09 PM by Bitcoinislife09

Great post OP, I think this might be helpful for some ways. Might be difficult for some other countries.

There are many cryptocurrencies available. But you most choose the best cryptocurrency with the best rates. One of the best and the most famous is the bitcoin. As of now bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency.
kceekcee

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:55:52 AM

Hi guys, today I'm going to show you my website for the best search exchange rates for your crypto. He currently has BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and DASH.

Screenshot:

Its good it seems, your platform shows prices of different centralized exchange platforms.
I checked the website, and i have few questions, does it automatically update the rates?

I will advise that concrete dyor should still happen, and there is no best price everywherre
conkeconke

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 12:46:30 PM

I like the layout and the look of your website. I think the biggest grip on local cryptocurrency exchange is their high fee and it seems like you already got an idea on that to make a site like this. Cheer and keep up the good work.
Bukata

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:40:00 PM

The site is looking great, does it automatically update the rates?
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:07:13 PM

Screenshot:

What is this all about i sims to be lost here, best rate in terms of what is it the selling rate or buying. I for me i use different exchange for different reason and most of the exchanges with high rate always come with high fees that end up consuming the profits you make.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: