Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep your loss at an acceptable level  (Read 1303 times)
NextDoor125

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 06:47:18 PM

You will learn a new lesson, from every loss that can help you in the future. After getting the knowledge they will make more profit by applying their experience. And people should more research on this platform, then they will get knowledge when they want to trade and when they want to hold their coin as well.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eddyc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 09:50:38 AM

The emotional and mental controlled are necessary tributes for you to become great investors because in the same way that you are happy to earn a lot of money, we must control the feelings when having great losses. I confess that it's not easy to control feelings but a good reflection guarantees autonomy in research and investments.

It's something I recommend to everyone
ethguna

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 10:56:19 AM

What You said here is absolutely True. After all, trading is Game of Probability. no one will lose their entire capital with proper money management. You can see people who lost their Entire Capital in Single trade with out Proper money management. I mean with Defined Risk we wont lose all your capital. Below Math ll help u i hope. Losing is Healthy in Trading but Don't lose without Calculating  Tongue Tongue

For Example

Capital $ 10000

Risk per trade 3% .i.e $ 300

Total no of Failed trades to Blow the account = 33

Imagine there is NO 100% chance that your Prediction about market ll go wrong 33 time Narrow...Even a kid trade he wont lose Cheesy Cheesy
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 03:02:12 PM

to secure of more as keeping of the good returns as information and rest with chance as complying terms to helps as with the current of future terms to improve level of fallacy as experiencing same or similar case with the current one.

blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 03:41:38 PM

One of the things that causes more loss is what I call vengeance trading which means you want to recover your loss by all means anytime you have a losing trade. These things always result in more losses. The best thing to do is to accept any loss, cut your loss and move on to next trade.
To put it simply, you should focus on managing your emotions. vengeance trading could be compared to greed because you are trying to retrieve all the trade you have lost. And yeah this greed will always cause losses. I mean you can try to retrieve it back but not in a reckless way like if you happen to lose your trade and you want to get it back then study what you did wrong and try to formulate an analysis on how you will improve it, so basically try to make your own research.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 05:10:25 PM

One of the things that causes more loss is what I call vengeance trading which means you want to recover your loss by all means anytime you have a losing trade. These things always result in more losses. The best thing to do is to accept any loss, cut your loss and move on to next trade.
To put it simply, you should focus on managing your emotions. vengeance trading could be compared to greed because you are trying to retrieve all the trade you have lost. And yeah this greed will always cause losses. I mean you can try to retrieve it back but not in a reckless way like if you happen to lose your trade and you want to get it back then study what you did wrong and try to formulate an analysis on how you will improve it, so basically try to make your own research.

It is easy to say but "VERY" difficult to do. Managing your emotion is no simple task, even for an experienced trader out there especially for greed which is definitely very deadly and risky. But we can do it gradually, and learn from the experiences that we encounter.

But greed doesn't always cause losses, they may give you winnings but this is seldom, so definitely not recommended.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 08:43:36 PM

It will be better if you could take things slight better rather than complicating things, trading is not rocket science but you will have a general idea about the market, the basic concept is to never sell at a loss and suppose you think that the market is tanking and a major correction is inevitable it is better to sell off and then purchase once again once the market settles down.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 09:49:10 PM

I have not seen a trader that do not lose sometimes, i may be new to the forum but been learning before now. it has nothing to do with sentiments but traders have to learn to accept trades the way it is, without attributing loss to any factors; as it leads to more rekts.

Always accept the market as it is without blaming any factors.
Always dyor too

indeed, people should ready for take any profit in the right price level and cut their loses in short,
and always think realistically, so they will not blamming any factors
regards
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 02:29:47 AM

Positive thinking like this will help your development in understanding the market situation, but unfortunately most people cannot accept it and blame others for their losses. whereas if learned correctly maybe 3 or 4 out of 5 their transactions can be successful.
FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 01:29:32 PM

Everyone should invest in the market position. And everyone who invests should think that if he/she will lose, how much the loss would be. Whether that loss will affect life too much. He needs to invest as much as he can afford to lose.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 02:46:34 PM

I have not seen a trader that do not lose sometimes, i may be new to the forum but been learning before now. it has nothing to do with sentiments but traders have to learn to accept trades the way it is, without attributing loss to any factors; as it leads to more rekts.

Always accept the market as it is without blaming any factors.
Always dyor too

You are right, if you always blame external factors in your failures, you will not be able to see the real problem that leads you to a loss when trading cryptocurrency. If you have lost trading cryptocurrency, you need to study this situation in more detail and see the root of the problem. It makes no sense to blame the market or the information that you receive, it is you who make the decision in this or that case. I also learn to trade in cryptocurrency and there were times when I made mistakes, but I knew for sure that it was me who was to blame, since at some point I was weak and succumbed to external factors.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 02:54:07 PM

Everyone should invest in the market position. And everyone who invests should think that if he/she will lose, how much the loss would be. Whether that loss will affect life too much. He needs to invest as much as he can afford to lose.
for long-term investment, sometimes when you get a loss, but the project is still running and developing, we can still wait until the moment comes. but in trade keeping from panicking is usually difficult. and that feeling of panic that can sometimes save us can also make us regret it. in investing or trading, of course, we ourselves have determined the selling and buying price again for each asset.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:46:39 AM

I actually understand your view of things and no matter what you are trading if its forex or crypto sometimes you actually have to know that most times the market follows the trend of what’s going on and you have to decide if you are going for a short time trade of a long time trade because that would determine your position wether you used use your stop loss or hold for a while
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:15:05 AM

Losing is inevitable sometimes however there's a way to avoid it and that is by having your own plan and strategy to follow. If the market is bloody, dont panic.

Those who easily wipe by FUD are likely a weak investors who cant stand seeing their assets losing its value. We all want to earn thus be patient and learn to wait, its not going to happen overnight. Follow the basic rule of gaining knowledge, do your own research and invest what you can only afford to lose.

konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:04:43 PM

The end results of every trade is gain or lose. You can't take that away, no matter how smart you are. Even the so called expert do have losses amd sometimes, the losses are huge. While we do know or noticed is because they make more profit that cover up for the losses. It will be a nice thing to do if you accept loss when the loss is at a small or minimal stage. Don't ever think the trade will go back to your predictions. Close the trade and enter into a new trade. With a good signal, and yogu keep watch on the trade. Or either set take profit or stop loss. And when you noticed the trade is going as you predict, move your stop loss into your gain level.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: