Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the ideal currency of the future?  (Read 1641 times)
bitcoin2141

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 01:18:39 PM

I think that in decades, people will really learn how to crack Bitcoin wallets, so the excellent future of Bitcoin is still in doubt. But I'm sure that everything will change.

▐ ▌   Emporium.Finance   ▐ ▌
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Marketplace and DeFi Liquidity Mining Platform
▲ ●    JOIN NOW    ● ▲[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zyxel52

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 08:38:49 AM

it would be cool to have BTC and pay them wherever you can, but like real money they can be stolen from your wallet. so you should not hope
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 03:07:09 PM

Yeah, bitcoin will be ideal currency of the future and I trust it. Day by day the popularity of its increase. In my opinion one day every development country will accepted bitcoin.

I think this depends since each and everyone has had a different idea of how should be a currency be ideal. Most of us want it to be decentralized, other doesn't want it. We prefer a lot of things so I think we should be taking it to that argument. The question here is will bitcoin be used as a currency even though it is decentralized and volatile. Ideal or not, bitcoin has its good sides that will make people consider using it as a currency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 03:38:42 PM

One way or another, Bitcoin is the best tool in the future for most electronic payments. Based on this, interest in Bitcoin will rise along with its value, since the increase in the number of Bitcoin users will be global. But on the way to Bitcoin, before recognizing it as a means of payment, it is precisely volatility that is why not only politicians, but most importantly, many investors should reconsider their attitude to Bitcoin so as not to use it only as a speculative tool.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 04:03:54 PM

Btc was originally design by Satoshi as a digital currency to be a second option for transaction, and so far btc has been used by many for this purpose, so I do think btc perhaps will be the most used currency in the future although nobody knows what the future holds.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 04:15:18 PM

it would be cool to have BTC and pay them wherever you can, but like real money they can be stolen from your wallet. so you should not hope
Bitcoin wallet can't be hacked or your bitcoins can't be stolen by someone unknown if you haven't fallen in their trap in downloading any software or giving them the details of your wallet.
You can pay to whoever you want with bitcoins and there aren't any boundaries to the bitcoins transactions also it is pseudonymous and no one can block your wallet from doing transactions. So yes I think it is the ideal currency for the future and also the decimal places can also be increased to cope up with the limited supply problem.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 05:48:31 AM

At this moment, we can think of Bitcoin being an ideal currency, yes. Although I believe more in the future when technology become powerful, especially quantum computing. With quantum computing, people can decrypt the Bitcoin address so that Bitcoin isn't safe anymore.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I believe the algorithm to generate Bitcoin addresses aren't completely impossible to reverse, it's just really hard, practically impossible to do it with the current computing power.

Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 05:56:40 AM

At this moment, we can think of Bitcoin being an ideal currency, yes. Although I believe more in the future when technology become powerful, especially quantum computing. With quantum computing, people can decrypt the Bitcoin address so that Bitcoin isn't safe anymore.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I believe the algorithm to generate Bitcoin addresses aren't completely impossible to reverse, it's just really hard, practically impossible to do it with the current computing power.

This is very technical, average investor would  not be able to absorb your idea especially the "quantum computing'.

I believe most investors just trust the system, they believe it's safe and they can invest on it and it's a good investment for long term, being a currency in the future, I think it could only be an alternative even if it will gain a massive adoption.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Arun729

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 09:11:04 PM

See BTCs was the first crypto currency and everyone is dieing to know about BTCs and trying to get there millions of posts about BTCs, the important thing is that bitcoin network now involves more computing power than all the super computers of the world. Probably billions of CPUs so in future this is the best thing that everyone would be knowing and would love to buy BTCs
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:17:41 PM

Still far from being an ideal currency, I think bank will still exist in the future because you know government... There are so much to think of to achieve the ideal currency because we still don't have it right now. Fiat and btc has its problems, and between the two, fiat is still the efficient one, and people will still choose the efficient one. Volatility, private keys, slow transaction with low fee etc is a problem in btc, and I am not including the image btc has as currency being used illegally.

Banks will also exist because there are no viable ways of taking bitcoin loans and loans are the most important factor behind a successful banking.

Fiat is also used illegally. This is one of the things you cannot change or control. Even credit cards can be copied and modified to be used illegally. Bank accounts can be made with fake IDs. Talking about it like it's a disadvantage of Bitcoin is a waste of time.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:31:02 PM

I think bitcoin cannot be an ideal currency of the future because it is volatile,the value is not stable and also you need to consider the speed of making transactions and the transaction fees. Banks are very simple in terms of transaction and it will not disappear because almost all people using banks even those who used bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Our fiat money will not replace with bitcoin in an easy way because government has an authority over it unlike in bitcoin they cannot control it because it was decentralized. For every transaction transparency is very important to the government.

Emmychris

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 03:26:21 AM

I think bitcoin will actually be the ideal currency of the future but it will take a very long time for that to happen, because in this Present time the banks and the fiat currency has the greatest power since it's been supported by the government, and many people trust the banking system which is centralized, and there  sees the decentralized system as a scam.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 04:00:21 AM

I think it is possible that bitcoin will be the ideal currency of the future but it will takes long time to happen, as of now many are still confident to use fiat money and trusting traditional banks to invest.Because it is centralized and supported by the government that's why they trusted it more than cryptocurrency.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 05:02:35 AM

More and more cryptocurrencies were getting developed over different platforms with varied usability. Among this, very few succeeds. Right now we've got more than 5500 cryptocurrencies in the market. In terms of usage we've got bitcoin to be the dominant one. Based on this without doubt bitcoin will serve as the ideal currency of the future.

Years back people were in dilemma whether to use bitcoin or not. Now with more and more legalization of cryptocurrencies by governments people started to use it.
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 06:39:38 AM

Others crypto could be but bitcoin will never achieve Visa level TPS
abuya55

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 07:32:20 AM

Bitcoin has all benefits of the ideal currency you mentioned, but there are also some drawbacks like its volatility, scalability problem and traceability. That can't be associated with a perfect medium of exchange.   
Egentle

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 11:11:24 AM

Well considering the rate at which fiat and paper currencies are disappointing, bitcoin seems a good option, but even bitcoin is affected by price volatility, it would be a perfect fit if it is a stable coin, my opinion though
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 12:17:58 PM

Well considering the rate at which fiat and paper currencies are disappointing, bitcoin seems a good option, but even bitcoin is affected by price volatility, it would be a perfect fit if it is a stable coin, my opinion though

Bitcoin is affected by volatility positively and negatively. If it is stable, I don't think we will be seeing this price right now. As a decentralized crypto currency, being volatile is normal but I do respect your opinion since for you that is the ideal bitcoin that might be the ideal currency in the future. As long as most of the people here look at it as a speculative asset, I don't think it will never be used as a currency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 03:14:38 PM

Governments all around the globe are currently trying to develop their own national digital currency and I guess in the future we will be transacting with these currencies wherever we go. Consider the case of China, in China most of the payments are processed by its own payment processors and mostly the Chinese people use digital methods of payment, they don't even have to type in the password for doing payments, their facial recognition software does its job perfectly. The future will definitely be governed by the digital currencies and bitcoin will also be one of those currencies.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 05:13:22 PM

Governments all around the globe are currently trying to develop their own national digital currency and I guess in the future we will be transacting with these currencies wherever we go. Consider the case of China, in China most of the payments are processed by its own payment processors and mostly the Chinese people use digital methods of payment, they don't even have to type in the password for doing payments, their facial recognition software does its job perfectly. The future will definitely be governed by the digital currencies and bitcoin will also be one of those currencies.

Exactly, many of the government's want to launch their own coin rather than going for other coins which has already listed also many of them give prior to it because they feel like it's a secured one and probably better.

This digital payment system will work all over the globe very soon and I believe in most of the countries they will lift the crypto ban too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀